All Comments on 'Not the Way I Planned It'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IMPO Please

What would the readers ever do here without IMPO and his group of sex haters that keep us so well imformed..God get a life and fuck something..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ditto

Impo_64 hit it on the head if wordy unless we take the other 'anons' shorter descriptions at face value. Her sexuall nature included a need to dominate and humiliate someone. What better person than you BFF turned spouse (well I guess turning your worst enemy into a cuckolded spouse would be better).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So ?

She didn't ask to share with other men . All she did was open him up to having better sex and getting her off better she still loves him .And all you big bad studs who wont eat your wife during or after sex bring her here I'll take care of her. IT is a spouse's job to listen and give your partner the most pleasure you can .There is so much a little dick man can do to drive his wife nuts and never involve anoter person .Guys I know this my wife has told her and my sister this more then once. I have a 4 incher been married 42 years.I will galdly be a sex toy for my wife anytime she wants to be in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She sound like she means she love him but also in the start of the story she was just a cheating pig. I'm a little extreme but I could of never seriously dated her . Maybe just a friends with benefits thing. She call his dick cute told him it was the smallest she had and told him she was known as the blow job queen . I'm not sure when she started to actually started to have sex but she comes off as very experienced. I hate lies but she was way to experienced for me . I need to be with a girl with a little self respect , not one who feels she needs to explore a million cocks. It was a entertaining story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't get it, . . .

why would a cuck be jealous?

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Great story!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
most will not admit they have been in a relationship

... like this one... Sad yes but true... thanks for true to life adventure... good bad and ugly

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
You can see where this is going

full cucky, so 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Ok

I know its fantasy and a cuck story, but it has some story plot flaws. like for example, how could you be married and not EVER have at that pussy yet till a later point in the marriage. I mean, thats the very first thing I'm doing man LOL like the first time we have sex, and as much as I can after that, ... haha...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nonsense, wimp, stupid and ugly story. It should be in Gay session

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

This story is so nonsense, pathetic, poor written, low context, wimp and pure lame.

Perhaps the writer would have better chance to publish this garbage in the T&C and/or Gay session rather than LW session. The LW readers usually do not appreciate gay guys pretending they are wimp husbands looking for big cocks to clean the loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

1* for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *’s

Simply to piss off that loser who posts the same “stupid cuck shit” on every story

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
TERRI IS TURNING INTO HIS PANDORA

with no locks, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

Loved it. There was an indication that he did not know what she was doing all the time, and was afraid to ask. That is not good communication for a couple.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Nearly a carbon copy.

First page of this is nearly a carbon copy of one of your other stories. I haven't checked which was written first, but I suspect it was this one. And honestly, move away from pathetic virgin that comes before he gets his dick wet. I'm sure there are those it happens to, but using that template is dull.

She was a cheating whore that has apparently been sucking dozens of men off during your relationship and for a year after it. Why the hell would you trust that she wouldn't cheat on you?

Then we have tiny dick that can't get her off, but your finger can? So his finger is 5+ inches long and thicker than his cock? Then they are together and married for years while he can't get her off with his cock and has never gone down on her. Oh bullshit. It's just not believable from a girl that was a huge slut when not seeing him - and while she was.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Carbon copy

All cuck stories are carbon copies. They are all the same with the helpless, wimp male, and the cheating, whore wife. These two are taken advantage of by an Asshole who.can't have a normal relationship with a woman. That's a cuck story.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
“I was indeed hung up on labels like...”

...Married, Faithful, Honest, Respectful?

No? Doesn’t ring any bells. Get married in a church next time instead of at a frat party.

I’m messing with ya. It’s a cuck story so the girl’s gotta humiliate the stooge she finds to raise her kids and pay the bills, and the wimp has to be a small dick virgin who can convince himself that abuse is the same as love, just spelled differently. Don’t wanna ruin the secret sauce with new ingredients!

Love these stories. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is easy to see where this is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous