Not the Way I Planned It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued on this way until graduation. I was not aware of any other sexual relationships while we were together, but I also did not ask her any more questions. I was somewhat afraid of the answer. Even though she continued to have orgasms through masturbations or me fingering her pussy, I wondered if she still wanted some big cock.

After graduation, we both went to work for a major chemical company using our degrees in Chemistry. We continued our relationship and I was somewhat surprised when Traci started dropping hints about getting married. I was afraid to respond. I feared that she would eventually get tired of my little cock and find someone else. She kept assuring me that this was not the case and we were so compatible in every way.

A year out of college, we did get married and began a new life together. About six months after we married, we began to explore the possibility of starting our own chemical supply business. We had the technical knowledge and were both natural sales people. Traci was especially talented with clients. I did not hurt that she was so beautiful in addition to being so smart.

We did start the business and slowly built our facility and business to a manageable size. We had twenty people employed in manufacturing and delivery. After two years, we hired two outside sales people to take some of the load off us. Next came a plant manager and office staff. We were growing and prospering. Our hard work and training was paying off and business was good.

Sex had been on the back burner for a few years with us becoming very predictable and uninspired. As we started delegating some of our duties to others, we began to enjoy time off and vacations. These getaways had the effect of revitalizing our sex life. She kept getting more beautiful every time I looked at her.

On one trip, we did some hiking in the mountains and stayed in an isolated mountain cabin. The maids came by every other day and the caretaker dropped by occasionally. Otherwise we were alone. We fished, hiked, rode trail bikes and had a great time. We made love every night. One night after sex, we started reminiscing about the start of our sexual relationship. She usually did not want to bring up old sexual partners and seemed to change the subject whenever I alluded to the topic.

As I continued cuddling and talking about how she had actually initiated sex our first time, she became more interested about why I was bringing it up. Since I was the one who had basically terminated our relationship in high school, she admitted that she had to take matters into her own hands so to speak. I mentioned that it took some soul searching for me to give in and enjoy the sex while having been hurt. Then I explained that once our real relationship had gotten stronger, I looked back to her revelation as not being a deal breaker.

Traci rose up on her knees and looked me in the eye by the light of the fireplace and asked me to elaborate on that. She seemed more interested in my statement than I had expected. I could not explain exactly. She asked if I became excited about it now when I thought of it. I told her that sometimes my cock got hard when I thought about her sucking a big cock. Afterward I would be ashamed of myself. I was still aware of the sexual partners, but I was not angry when I thought about it.

Traci got a small gleam in her eyes and said, "Why Terry, you pervert, you mean you get off to your wife being sexually satisfied?"

"Well, kind of, I don't know. It is so exotic and taboo to think like that."

She said, "I don't know what is taboo about men and women having sex is. It is only taboo because of anal retentive hypocrites saying it is taboo."

"You need to clean out your brainwashing and learn to live life. You need to accept that we are strong together and love each other."

"And stop talking like your spinster aunt or someone and join the party called life."

Her words stunned me. I was indeed hung up on labels like: Adultery. Sexual Deviation. Taboo. Unnatural. Irresponsible.

I saw myself for what I had been trained to be.

That was the watershed moment of our relationship. Traci coming out like that and blasting me for my Victorian attitudes was only the tip of the iceberg. I found out later that she had been sexually frustrated for some time. My tight ass attitude had just finally been enough to get her to get some of her frustration off her chest. The actual ice breaker had been when I admitted to being aroused while thinking about her sucking and fucking large cocks.

Now that the lid was somewhat ajar, Traci was going to loosen up in order to get me to loosen up. Shortly after this conversation, we were cuddling in bed again after sex. She asked me if I had given any thought to what she had said. I assured her that I understood and was trying to be a little less inhibited. I admitted that my feelings of inadequacies kept me from getting too loose.

Traci said, "Well, I am glad you acknowledge your inadequacies, but it is not your small cock that is the problem. It is how you project your feelings onto everyone else. Lots of me have small cocks. You are just unwilling to try new things. For instance, I have always sucked your cock and you enjoy it. One would think that by now you would think to return the favor. All I get out of you is a hand job."

I answered, "Well if you wanted me to perform oral sex on you, why haven't you said so before now?"

She answered, "That's just it Terry, why don't you think of these things on your own and take charge?"

"I am uncertain about my abilities."

"Ok, fine, I am glad we had this talk. Now that I see that you really want me to take charge. That is all I needed to hear. From now on, you are going to be my sex student. Not a sex slave by any means, but a student in training. I am going to instruct you to do certain things and you are going to do them. Do you understand?"

I agreed. What else could I do when the woman I love came right out and told me that I had some work to do? So the very next night Traci got dressed in her frilly nightie and told me to come to bed. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs and told me to suck her pussy until she came. I was very awkward to begin with. Her pussy was surprisingly sweet tasting. I kissed her vaginal lips and tentatively licked the slick folds until she began moaning. She wrapped her hands around my neck and gently guided my face closer. She began moving her hips in a circular motion while firmly pulling my face to her dripping sex.

She definitely was a superb instructor. She led me to the place where she was getting wetter and wetter. She was gyrating her hips faster and faster until she screamed and wrapped her legs around my head. I thought I would suffocate until she finally relaxed her orgasm racked leg muscles. She then pulled me up to her mouth and began kissing and French kissing me. I was stunned that she would kiss me on the lips after I had just sucked her pussy.

After this, she sucked my cock and grumbled about my wiry pubic hair. I came in her mouth and then we fucked missionary style. I came very little. We lay side by side and she guided my fingers to her slick pussy. I had not cum much the second time, but it was enough to mix with her juices and flow from her pussy. She kept humping my hand until she came again. She grabbed my hand and held it firmly to her hot sex. When she relaxed, she guided my hand to her lips and licked my finger. The she surprised me by kissing me deeply and sharing her saliva with me. I could taste the unmistakable scent of cum.

The next time we made love, she had me lick her pussy at first. Then she pulled me up and guided me into her slick pussy. I fucked her soundly with my little cock and shot my heavy load into her. Almost immediately she said, "Now get down there and suck me off."

I was appalled. She was making me taste my fresh cum from her pussy. I hesitated.

She said, "I told you to get down there and satisfy my pussy."

I hesitated again. Bad mistake.

She grabbed her pussy, rolled on top and moved up to my face. I was shocked. She planted her pussy lips on my mouth and started berating me while she ground out her first orgasm.

"I told you that you were my sex student. If you hesitate again, I will kick your ass. When I tell you to suck my pussy, you better damn well do it. Now shove you tongue up my cunt and you better hope it gets deeper than that little dicklet of yours."

I was taken aback by her aggressive attitude and of course being made to eat my own cum. I was also incredibly excited at being dominated like this. It was no doubt that while we had a very loving relationship; she was now in charge of sex. This was going to take some reflection after were finished having sex. However, at that moment all I was to her was a sex toy for her pleasure.

12