All Comments on 'Not Too Late'

by miles801801

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Awesome

This was an unreal awesome story. Violence in any form is wrong. Love is the only thing that matters and this world needs a lot more of it. Great story hon. It would be nice if they went to college as a married couple.

miles801801miles801801over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comment, I thought people hated it after seeing the 1.2 score and was surprised to see it up at 4. I've thought about writing a sequel for this story (Slow days at work let me run through my imagination) so you'll just have to wait and see.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Good story

Love, overcoming abuse, and a happy ending with a little kink thrown in. Can't beat that, lol!

SusukiRedd99SusukiRedd99over 12 years ago
Brilliant

Just brilliant. And I felt so happy cuz every manga that was mentioned I have read and/or watched their anime. I loved this and your style. So keep up the brilliance hon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good, but..

Rough. Please be more diligent on proofreading or get an editor. Also, I felt the story jumped quite a bit between scenes. So think about fleshing out with better transitional detail to explain how the story and the characters moved. It was a bit confusing in places and very fast in relationship development. Overall, likable characters and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

That was... So... T_T <3333 I am at a loss for words...

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Another great story

That was lovely, sad traumatic but brilliant. After reading your other story I loved the parallel in this one and it is great to see a happy ending. Keep it up can't wait to see what is next from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good story. Just don't rush things Certain spots felt like you were rushing through and that you could slow down and go with the details to make it richer. An example would be having Ryan get a call to go to the hospital to find him awake rather than wake up from a nap and suddenly Miles is awake and home. I think after being in a drug induced coma for 2 months he would have not been sent home that day. You write a good story and don't have to race to end it sooner. People will read it even if it is longer. Aside from that I liked the story behind their romance. I would have liked to have seen Miles find out about Chris. It may have helped them both heal to know about their connection in him. You could have added how Chris would have been happy they were together. Try to develop your characters a little more too. Maybe use their thoughts to reveal more about them. I think you did a great job of doing that with minor characters and only could have added a bit to the boys. Overall, a good plot and sweet story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good but...

...pace is too quick. No feeling of time or progression. Clothing worn seems more important then what's happening in the head of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liked the story

But it was a little uneven. Such as, first time sex between the boys, Miles was able to use his legs like he didn't have a cast on one. Hospitalizations went by really fast with very little explanation of what was going on. Having medical training myself, I know nobody is released from the hospital on the very day they come out of a coma or after head injury and still needing pain meds. Spellcheck is your friend.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Couldn't finish

Uhhh...I only got to the 2nd page before I had to stop. The story got choppy for me and I didn't want to figure out what was meant and why. Seemed rushed and not enough detail in the parts that were there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What?

There wasn't a gangrape and castration in miles past too? He wasn't dragged into the desert and toured while all his best friends were set on fire and eaten by cannibals? There's always way too much over the top misery in your stories. Watch a fucking Disney movie.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

This could be a great story if it wasn’t so rushed. How did the boys get together without ever crossing paths? Why didn’t Miles have any effects from his beatings? This could have been a multi chapter story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous