All Comments on 'Not Your Every Day Crudite'

by HeraHestia

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

A truly erotic tale of two adventurous people playing in public. Somehow I suspect several people noticed their antics, but may have been inspired by what they saw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is well done and well-written on the whole. The dialogue is witty, cute and believable. The characters are likable and you've given them real personalities.

There are some minor editing errors, but nothing glaring. I just have one suggestion:

"Josephina was shy and constantly worried about what people thought of her, a characteristic she got from a mother who always blamed her for everything and raised her to believe she was never good enough. She hated being the center of attention and would much prefer a table with a strong wall at her back."

This big info dump at the beginning of the story detracts from the flow. It would have been better to space that out over the course the story a little at a time, and more with showing than telling. You started doing that, with her hesitation to sit in the middle of the room and her blushing. JMO. Other than that, a very enjoyable read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous