Not Your Every Day Crudite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" he asked, a look of incredulousness gracing his expression.

"I'd hate to see you go hungry. And you seemed to love the last bit so." Under the table cloth she began to rub the bread over her capturing as much of the butter and her own juices as she could. She felt his hand on top of hers and now it was his turn to moan slightly. She knew he was imagining what it looked like. His hand disappeared and she slowly brought the bread from beneath the table keeping it in her lap for a minute. Then after a quick peek around to ensure everyone was still engrossed in their dinner conversations she brought the bread to his mouth. He took a bite then ate the rest from her hand before swallowing.

"Glutton," she said. But the look in his eyes as he savored the taste was like nothing she'd ever seen before. Her core melted and she knew she'd never make it through this dinner.

Before Josephina could voice her needs though, Kai leaned forward and said, "I have to get you home. Now. Unless you want me to lay you out on this very table, I have to get you home."

"Yes," she said, not wanting to waste time with unneeded words.

"Your footwear?"

"Couldn't care less."

"That's my girl. You head out first and I'll make our excuses to our hosts." Kai got up and made his way across the tent to where the family had gathered Without a thought as to her appearance, Josephina got up slowly, put her hand on the back of the chair to make sure her legs would hold her then regally strode from the tent and made her way to their car. She put her head against the head rest and tried to calm her breathing for fear she'd pass out if she didn't.

Suddenly the car door opened, and slammed shut. She felt a bundle of something dropped on her arm. Looking down she asked, "And what's all this?" as if she didn't know.

He grinned and unwrapped the large cloth napkin. Bread. And two containers of the butter. She smiled and opened her purse. More bread and another container of the creamy orange tinged butter.

"So you see," Josephine said. "I have managed to reach your level after all." She smiled somewhat smugly.

"Not quite, my love, not quite," he replied.

"Oh no? And why not?"

He went for another large bundle which she hadn't seen and opened it. Vegetables. All types of long thick vegetables. And to the side not one but three different sauces. He raised an eyebrow expecting a concession.

She wouldn't give him one. Well not completely. "Just take me home Kai, take me home and for heaven's sake make it quick!"

12