Not Your Typical Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to sit down and we needed to talk about this. I mentioned how society would view this -- she didn't care; I told her if Mom and Dad found out life would definitely be difficult and interesting -- she was 18 and would make her own choices, me being the one. I mentioned about her best friend -- Kristine -- how would she take this about you having me as a boyfriend and a lover. She said she would explain it to her.

"Besides Krissy is in love with you since her freshman year of high school. She could careless, what she really wants is the same thing I want -- You!"

I tried -- outwardly, but inwardly all sorts of scenarios were going through my head involving her and Kristine; to get away from this incestual act that she wanted. I had listen to the audio and watched the video of Krissy and Jazzy playing around in bed. I did know that when Jazzy pushed in a rather thick long dildo, she gasped and hoped I would be just as big. I will try not to disappoint the fine young woman.

When it finally hit me, I needed to test her resolve for this relationship and whatever it would bring. So, sitting down I looked straight into her gorgeous green eyes and said

"Stripe!" I waited, but Jazzy stood up right there and took off her shorts, blouse, bra, panties, shoes, and socks. When she was done Jazzy stood naked before me, her bare mound at my eye level. I told her how to stand so that I would be able to view and inspect my slave girl. I told her from now on this is the position for inspection feet shoulder width apart, hands interlocked behind her head, head up, eyes down, pussy and tits forward -- one of my favorites. I proceeded to lightly touch her body, feeling her breasts, her half inch-long nipples with a dark areoles and meaty boob flesh. I grabbed her left nipple in between my thumb and forefinger applying pressure until I heard her gasp.

"Does that hurt my little slave girl? Or if I venture to your nether regions will I find you wet?" I reached down to her lips and found them to be slick with her girl juice.

"I see you are indeed the slut I took you for back in high school. Yes, my little sister slave girl, we will definitely have some really good times. Now, I am running back to the house. It will take me 20 minutes to get home by the route I have selected. You have exactly 19 minutes to get home, into your room, naked, and in your fantasy position. You do know what I am saying don't you?" Jazzy nodded her head.

"Good, because I am leaving now."

With that I took off in the opposite direction of the house. I turned around and Jazzy was running the same way we came putting on her shorts in mid run without her panties or a shirt. Once she got the shorts on, next her shirt went over her head and after straightening it out, picked up speed to beat me home in time.

I had to think, running was a good way for me to figure things out. I thought about what Jasmine said to me, she wants to be my fuck toy, my slave girl to do with whatever will please me. I felt guilty, the big brother taking advantage of his little sister like this, but she was about to get on her knees and beg me to take her as my personal fuck toy to please me in all aspects of our lives. My run took a little longer than expected, damn hills, so when I arrived home; Mom and Dad had left for a weekend in the mountains or at least that is what the note said.

Actually, they were heading to a "BDSM Ranch", because Mom was a pony girl. I had watched Dad insert the butt plug horse's tail into Mom's ass, form the video. Then he fucked her with a double headed dildo telling her that he has paid a lot of money to have his mare breed.

"How does that make you hot, wet, and all slippery to have some young stud pony climb on top of you and fuck your brains out?"

He started to move the dildo faster and faster, Mom a bit in her mouth was panting and bucking back against the dildo as the sweat flowed down her ass crack. Dad reach up and smacked the horse tail plug and Mom screamed into her bit, convulsing and shaking dropping to the floor with Dad still fucking her with the dildo. Let me put it this way, if and I mean if, I ever have the opportunity to fuck my Mother it will be not with an 18-inch double headed dildo that is for sure.

I remembered that my little sister was up in her bed; hand cuffed -- already switched out for the ones I had a key for, legs in the spreader bar, vibrator attached to her thigh with the head on her clit, ball gag, clover clamps, shaven pussy -- I knew she didn't have time to shave her pubs, punishment time, and a clover clamp on her clit. I grabbed a quick shower, I masturbated in the shower to take my edge off and to concentrate on providing my little slave girl a taste of her new life style. I picked up a towel and dried myself off put on my shorts, wife beater t-shirt, and walked into the hallway. I went into the kitchen to get some food and a drink, knowing full well that Jazzy -- the self-proclaimed slave -- was locked into her bed. I walked up the stairs to her bedroom -- top of the landing second door on the left facing the street, while my old room -- I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks. She looked - Oh my God -- was all my mind could say, the perfect picture of a BDSM model in a magazine. I composed myself, my cock tenting in my loose shorts, Jazzy's eyes were wide and filled with lust, she was trying to kick and scream, but the ball gag and the spreader bar stopped that problem.

Shutting the door and locking it -- just in case Mom and Dad come home early, unlikely, but still I had to think safety. I walked over to the trembling little slave girl.

"My My what have we here? You're all trusted up like a pig ready for the fire, your hands are cuffed to the bed frame. Oh, look at this a spreader bar keeping your legs open for the vibrator hitting your pussy." I tapped the top of the vibrator forcing it into her clit causing a deep moan from my sister.

"Oh, we like that do we?" I hit it three times rapidly and Jazzy was squirming. She was so hot for me, wanting me to make a woman out of her.

"I am going to take the ball gag out of your mouth and we are going to talk. I am not shutting the vibrator off." I unstrapped the ball gag and Jazzy moved her sore jaw.

"First of all dear brother, I want to say is that I have had three incredible orgasms since you walked into this room."

I slapped her face not hard, but hard enough to surprise her, it was one of the hardest things I had to do. But it had to be done to let her know that I was not expecting her mouth to move when I removed the gag.

"Now, listen up slut. When I took the gag out I did not need a running commentary of what you were feeling. It does not matter what you felt, how you felt, and what happened. What matters is WHAT I felt, how I felt, and how it happened for ME. Now your orgasms are mine and you have read that in the web pages and other research you have done. Now, from this point on, you do not speak unless I give you permission or I ask a question. Now be honest with me, because at this point you have earned punishment for your outburst. How long did it take you to get back?"

"JC, I was on time. Here in 19 minutes as requested." Looking me straight in my eyes, I noticed a slight flush over her face and neck, which told me she was lying to me.

"You're lying SLUT! I knew I could not trust you to tell me the truth. When will you learn I have our best interest at heart! But LYING to me will make it much worst. Now, I will ask you again, how long did it take you?"

"Yes, Master" She had switched into slave mode in a matter of seconds, I liked that.

"I was late by 4 or 5 minutes." She said submissively, I corralled my temper and turned walking out of the room to go get my crop and paddle. She was going to learn the price of lying to her Master. When I returned, she looked worried, aroused, and ready for anything. I removed the vibrator from her thigh and adjusted the spreader bar so that her legs were further apart. Jazzy wanted to say something, but remained silent the entire time while I adjust her legs.

"Although, you finally told me the truth, it took you an extra 5 minutes by the way, you still lied to me from the start. If you want the relationship as my slave and I as your Master, you must be honest and respect me to know that I have our and your best interests at heart. Because you lied to me, I feel that your punishment should fit the offense which means 10 strokes of the crop to that pussy of mine, I almost forget and extra 10 for the stubble left on your pussy, which brings me to your lack of detail to that pussy, there is stubble I want it smooth, stubble it hurts my face. That means 20 strokes of the crop, you will count each and every stroke thanking me for your lesson. It has been said "Beware of what you wish for, it will come at you tenfold.""

"You are going to learn to love my crop or hate me using My Crop. Say "Hi to Veronica", from this point forward when I tell you to go get "Veronica". you will go and fetch her from her resting place."

Looking into her eyes -- just to make sure your clear fellas and gals -- natural red hair with emerald green eyes -- Oh, man. She makes my cock stand on his own saluting her, but I digress.

Walking to end of the bed, I grab the spreader bar lifting her legs up, her pussy splays open for me to strike, it is glistening from her juices, I look into her eyes and let the first of many strikes hit her hard, but not too hard for fear of damaging her. She jumps and squeals trying to move her lower half out of the way of my crop.

"One! Master. May I have another please?" I raised my arm up and delivered two blows enlisting another high pitched squeal from my slave girl.

"Two and Three Master! May I have another please?" Jazzy said threw gritted teeth. I repeated this twice more to her pussy and clit, reaching down I slide my middle finger into her red lips and flicked her swollen clit. She jumped and rotated her pussy to my finger. I moved with her, her frustrated moan of pleasure came through.

"Oh, is my little slave girl liking that? Her let me help you with that!" As I inserted my middle finger curling it up to meet her g-spot, the soft tender point on top of her pussy. She started to rock back and forth getting a rhythm going I just kept my finger still. I pulled my finger out and slapped her pussy hard stinging strokes from my crop.

"Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten Master! May I please have another?" Jazzy said holding her breath I heard the strain in her voice. I looked at her feeling a little guilty, but then again she did beg me.

"Slave girl? Do you want to continue? Or should I select another form of punishment for you?"

"Master, it is your choice to punish me. I trust you and love you. I am your slave girl from now to eternity. I will serve you and only you, unless Master decides to release me. We have a contract Master until you go back to school. I intend follow the contract while we can even around Mom and Dad. I don't care, you have given me so much. You protected me, cared for me, loved me, and helped me grow into the person I am now. So, Master to answer your question. No I have not had enough. I want to learn more and unless I say the caution safe word, you follow your end of the deal." That hit me hard, she was going to stay the course. So, what is a Master to do! I smacked her pussy with the crop five more times. She recited time. I looked down on her, she was sweating, rocking her hips. Her nipples where hard as diamonds, her face was hot with lust. I was hard as a rock. Dropping my pants walking to her head I said. "Open". She opened her mouth wide and I slide into her mouth until I hit the back of her throat, she wrapped her lips around my cock as I went down. She never looked away from my eyes, locking into her lust I started face fucking her. I grabbed the back of her head latched onto her hair and forced her deep on my cock.

"Slave if you want to survive this ordeal then you better learn how to breathe. You are a fast learner. Figure it out before I blow my wad down that pretty little throat of yours." She eyes went wide and I buried myself down to my balls. Jazzy just swallowed me. It felt wonderful, and I was going to loose it if I didn't do something quick. That is when I started to pound her face. She was going to my pubic hair each time, moaning and whimpering her pleasure.

"Oh God......Yes...Swallow ME SLUT!! Swallow ME...." As I forced my cock down her open throat exploded into her stomach, then the second one, not as intense as the first, but damn if I could not pull out. Finally drained, I pulled out and Jazzy gasped sucking in needed air to her lungs. She coughed once then looked into my eyes.

"Master, please come back and let me clean you. Is Master please with my face?" I looked at her released the spreader bar, her ankles, removed the cuffs, picked her up and took her to our bathroom. I put her on top of the toilet, turned around and started a shower.

"Get in and clean yourself."

"Are you coming in Master?"

"Take the Fucking shower SLAVE!" Jazzy dropped her eyes and meekly accepted her answer closing the shower door. I walked to the kitchen trying to comprehend what the fuck I just did, I had to fucking think, shit, I just face fucked my little sister, spanked her pussy till it was almost raw. She liked it! She liked it! Crap she wants more, never did I think she would go through with it. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.... I said in my head. Getting a coffee pod and made myself a large cup of coffee. She can be a stubborn little thing. We still have not fucked, yet....and I know how she will be, but I have to work up to it. If my plan comes through the right way, I can avoid fucking my slave girl. Well, it seemed to be a good idea -- at that time. Jazzy came bounding down the stairs naked, washed, shaved, and already with her hair dry. Her areola's had tint of reddish brown, and her nipples were still hard. Wow, they would look great with a pair of rings in them, and look at her pussy, two gold rings, and just under it a clit ring...Hmmmm.... yea jewelry on a woman in so many places. As she walked into the kitchen totally naked.

"Kneel in front of me slave." Jazzy dropped on her knees into the present position.

"I am calling a halt for a minute to this contract to discuss some things."

"Yes, Master"

"NO, Jasmine, I am now your brother JC, not Master. I put a temporary halt to discuss what happened."

"Yes, I know Master, but there is really nothing to discuss about what went on. I signed a contract with you my brother to be my Master for the next 105 days. I intend to follow that contract for the next 105 days. When that day comes is the day I will address my brother as my brother. If Mom and Dad find out, then WE will deal with it. Until that time MASTER! I am yours to use as it pleases you. I will remain naked until Mom and Dad come home then I will dress in what my MASTER wants me to dress. If he wants me naked in front of our parents, then I will be naked in front of our parents. Master, I am not stopping this. If you want to discuss this as Master and Slave, I am open for that, but not at brother and sister for the next 105 days."

Holy fuck I thought. She has been thinking about this, I will give her credit for a really good argument. She could be a great debater in college. Damn, what next.

"Ok, but here is my problem. Our relationship will change forever changed."

"Oh silly silly Master. I already know that, it changed the minute I signed the contract. I love you Master. You now own me lock, stock, and barrel as the saying goes. I am yours mind, body, and soul. Never fuck me, lend me to your friends, and have me bring girls in for you to fuck in front of me. I will follow your commands and instructions for the next 105 days. I chose this and you agreed to it. So, Master! What is your command for me?"

Dumb founded, I looked into her eyes. Thinking of all the videos I watched of her getting off in my name. How her nipples stiffened when I walked in the room, how she did everything I asked. Shit, my sister is my slave girl. I stood up walking around her as she knelt on the floor. I admired her beauty, firm tits, pointy nipples, and a soaking wet bald pussy. Finishing my circle, I stood in front of her.

"Take me out." Jazzy reach up pulled my zipper down, reached in and pull my semi-hard cock out. She looked at me with desire in her eyes.

"Stand and bend over the table. Tits flat on the top of the table." She did it instantly. I moved to her bare ass and started to run my hands over it. The moan Jazzy voiced got me harder, so I lined up with her pussy. I leaned over and whispered.

"Now, my slave girl I will truly own your pussy. Once I spear you with your Master's cock. You will be forever owned by him. No one will enter this pussy without my consent. Do you understand, SLAVE?"

"Yes, Master. No other man or woman will enter your pussy. Claim me as your own. Claim me." I slide straight to her cervix. She screamed as she came. I whispered in her ear.

"You came without permission little slave girl. Now I am going to have to punish that pussy of mine."

"Yes, Master. I deserve to be punished. Beat your pussy and lips. Beat them." I started to pound her pussy really fast and hard bruising her clit and lips with my thrusts into her. Deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I was slamming into her moving the dinner room table across the floor. Finally, when I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell I yelled out as I exploded deep inside of her.

"Cum Slave! CUM!" She arched her back. I felt her cunt grip me damn near cutting my dick off. She went limp as I caught her dropping to the ground. Cradling her head in my lap I kissed her shoving my tongue into her gasping mouth breaking the kiss I looked into her half open eyes.

"Slave look at me." Through half closed eyes she lifted her head making eye contact.

"Yes, Master!"

"Are you alright?"

"Oh my God Master, No I am not alright. I need more of what you just gave me. Lots more, I think daily if not hourly injections that you provided. Master, I believe I have a punishment Cumming?"

"Oh, you little pain slave. You like it when I beat your pussy and clit together don't you?"

"Oh, Yes Master my punishment with Veronica. She is a mean bitch, but I love it."

"I will punish you when we return from the party. Now, isn't there a party of some sorts going on today?"

"Yes, Master"

"Now, I understand that there is a dual celebration coming up this Saturday?"

"Oh, Yes Master -- we are celebrating my and Kristine's 18th birthday at her house, since Mom and Dad are out of town. It starts at nine in the morning and goes till three o'clock in the afternoon. Are you coming? Please come Master. Oh, what do I call you when we are in public?"

Ok, calm down. First of all, you will address me like your brother as you always have. Call me JC and I will call you Jasmine. When I say Jazzy that is your signal Master Chase is in control. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master Chase or can I just call you Master when we are alone."

"That is fine."

"Now go and shower and I think you better clean something up unless you would like more punishment in that area."

"Oh, Master I have to be honest. You taught me that lesson painfully well recently. The last five strokes of "Veronica", I came each time it was marvelous. At first, it hurt like hell and I was cursing you in my mind, then something when you stopped the first time and started to message my ...sorry Master.... your pussy. All I could think about was Cumming and when you stuck your tongue on my clit...OH man...did I want you to continue. Then I heard you say 15 more. My heart sank and then the pain until I felt your tongue again. Then pain and on the last five strokes I came each strike of the crop, which is why I stopped moving as hard as it was not to jam my clit into your face, Master. I was coming down from an orgasmic high like I have never felt. I also learned I am your servant to pleasure you and to please you. I am yours heart, mind, and soul and I do this of my own freewill as an Adult person for as long as you will have me."