Not Your Typical Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For the next 105 days at least, now go and take a shower you have 20 minutes to get ready and your clothes will be on your bed. Nothing more will be worn except what I lay out for you. GO NOW!" Jassy jumped and ran off to the shower, I went into her room rifled through her closet then her drawers. Knowing that Kristine's parents had a heated pool a thought came to my head. I picked out three items for her to wear putting a note on top of the clothes I went to my room grabbed a couple of items and went down stairs waiting for Jassy to come to the living room. It was about 15 minutes when Jassy came down she was wearing the bikini and the white summer dress.

"Come here my sweet slut and sit by me I have a task for you while you're at the birthday party."

"Yes, Master"

"Do you see these items on the coffee table?"

"Yes, Master."

"Well, two are for you and two are for Kristine. The two on the left are yours, the two on the right are Kristine's. Drop your bikini bottoms to your ankles and hand me your two items." Jassy slide her bottoms and picked up the Benawa balls and the butt plug, turned around and faced me.

"Now, spread your legs lift your dress while I insert these balls into that sweet pussy of yours then turn around and bend over." Jassy spread herself, I slicked up the balls with her juices around her lips and inserted them. She moaned as my finger pushed them into her, then she turned around bending over putting her hands on the coffee table to support herself. I rubbed the butt plug along her wet slit a couple of times to lube it up then inserted it slowly into her tight rosebud. She groaned and I pushed it until the plug passed her sphincter muscle sliding it in until it wedged into her ass.

"OH, God Master. This feels wonderful, but how am I going to keep this from others at the party?"

"Stand up and walk into the kitchen bring me a soda and come back." I watched as Jassy stood and walked into the kitchen with her new accessories. She returned kneeled at my feet; I pressed a button on the remote for the butt plug. Jassy opened her eyes and looked right at me

"Ohhhh, Master, what is this, Ohhhh GGooooddd Master." I shut it off then turned on the vibrating balls in her succulent pussy.

"OHHHHHH Jesus Master, Ohhhhh......what is it you are doing to me?" I turned off the balls and just smiled at my little slave girl.

"Pull up your bottoms and sit on the coffee table." Jassy sat down after she put her bottoms on. Her legs were shaking; her face was red from the vibrations separately in here holes.

"Now, you have two vibrating devices in you, they will go off at different times throughout the day. You will take the items next to you and get Kristine to insert them into her. Yes, one is for her pussy and the other is for her ass and before you ask, yes they will vibrate as well. Now, I don't care how you get her to put them in, but they must be in her within an hour after the party starts. You're going over there on the pretense to help setup for their birthday party. Jassy looked at me.

"Master, will you fuck me know?" Her voice pleading. I got pissed and excited, mad because she was begging me to fuck my sister, being hot sexy and curves that can stop rattlesnakes from lunging.

I gently put my hand under chin raising her head "When we get home after the party you will get completely naked, yes even with Kristine here. I will ask her to strip for me, if she doesn't you will get punished by Veronica. Do you understand my instructions to you?"

"Yes, Master, I have one hour after the party starts to get these items inserted into Kristine, when we return I will get naked and she will also, if she does not I will be punished."

"Very Good Slave. Now let's get going for you do not want to be late for your birthday party. I will be giving you a wonderful gift later at the party.

We climbed into my beat up FORD Truck and headed down the road to her besties house. I was just dropping Jassy off until around 9:30 when I would return and be the "Key Master" for the group. No one will be driving home with alcohol on their breath, I was the "Key Master" and I rule.

Before letting out Jassy, I instructed her to follow my simple instructions and her reward would be fantastic, don't follow -- well we know what will happen with disobedient slaves. I told her that Krissy loves my cum, dribble some on her lips or in her mouth, she will suck it up like it is candy, just remember do not cum. While Kristin is draining your pussy drive in the two items, tell her it is a little test from me, your Master. Jassy told me she understood and jumped out of the truck bounding to the front door. Rang it twice and Krissy showed up in a bright pink bikini, which did little to cover her parts. I drove off to get some Monster drinks -- gotta keep awake and energized for these high schoolers -- and would return around the start of the party.

During the party I would hit one or more of the remotes for either slave, sometimes just one, or the other. I did them both while talking to some guys that had been in English class with, Jazzy told me about this cute senior in her class. I was walking around and slipped behind a pillar to see if I could hear the conversation.

"Oh, Mark that is fantastic when are you leaving?

"Next week. I am free Wednesday, if you would like to get together for coffee or soda?" I pressed Jazzy's remote for the balls. She jumped a little and then started to fidget around crossing and uncrossing her legs. Mark must have noticed, started to ask a question when I turned off the balls. Jazzy apologized explaining it was female craps. He had accepted the answer. I hit Kristine's remote for her benawa balls. She had not felt them yet. She called out "Oh God!" before she realized where she was and excused herself with Jazzy saying about bad craps. They walked up the stairs before I shut down Kristine. I followed up and listened at the door.

"Oh Christ Jasmine. What the fuck did you put in my pussy? We were talking to mark and Brian when I say you jump bouncing like you were getting ready to have an orgasm. Then you stopped then my pussy went from mild arousal to full blow I gotta cum now shit. It was very thing I could do not to cum standing in front of those guys. Turned on the balls in both women as well as the butt plugs. Jazzy called out "Oh Master, NO please Master. OHH God Master, please."

Kristine likewise was voicing her thoughts. "OH Master, Master I am cumming...OOOHHHH...AAAAAGGGGG...." I turned off the balls but kept the butt plugs buzzing.

"Get back downstairs and entertain your guest's slaves. I am not done and neither are you. Kristine we will talk, after the party. NOW get moving." I turned on and off the balls and plug in each of my little girls. It was fun to watch, Jazzy and Kristine kept getting into the pool every couple of minutes telling everyone that it was a pool party and to get wet. Little did their guests know about sexual problem. I turn on both devices for the girls while they were in the water. Jazzy was doing laps and having a hard time keeping her rhythm for breathing. Kristine was just hanging on the side of the pool trying to listen to some other of her friends. Finally, about 30 minutes before the end of the party I called out no more alcohol which drew moans of disapproval. I insisted taking away the bar --I was blocking it. Finally, the guests trickled out and left all saying it was a fantastic party.

The party was great, I stayed away from the booze, not that there was any official alcohol at this party, but needless to say there was some -- I tasted it in the punch. As the "Key Master" I made sure that no one was going to drive home under the influence, a several did not pass the test, so I gave them cab fare or found someone to take them home. Now, I had to deal with my two very drunk slaves, I was not happy, when I found Jassy I told her so. I walked up to her from behind whispering in her ear, "You have a very upset Master, SLUT" Her face drained of all color and turned around to look me in the eye.

"Yes, Master" she said slightly slurred.

"You go and find your sister slut, then meet me in the kitchen."

"Yes, Master." Jassy tore off to find Krissy and I walked into the kitchen -- wow total destruction on the behalf of 30 teenagers. So, I pulled up my sleeves -- so to speak I was wearing a short sleeve shirt -- and started to clean the kitchen, washing the dishes, and just general get the kitchen back in order like Krissy's Mom had it. I was putting some food away when the two slaves came in.

Let me just say that Krissy had not at this point submitted to me yet, she was my girlfriend and I took some liberties with her, she definitely was submissive, but not just mine yet. I still referred to her and Jassy as my slaves.

"Master, we are here as you have commanded"

"Yes, Master, we are here." Krissy said loudly. I turned around and looked at Jassy.

"Knees SLUT NOW" Jassy dropped to her knees getting into her slave position. I took two steps standing in front of Krissy, taking my evil stance and menacing look I said:

"Kristine, you do not have to call me Master, unless you want to become my slave, just like the one kneeling. Jassy calls me Master, because she has submitted to me totally. If you do want to be my slave and will submit to me totally without question, or reservations then I will discuss it with you before I give you my answer. Now, do you want to be my slave and obey my instructions and commands without questioning or hesitation?" Krissy looked at me, then looked over at Jassy kneeling at my feet, arms behind her head, tits out, and spread wide for Master's viewing and possible play of his pussy.

"I asked you a question Kristine. Do you want me to own you? Kristine was thinking in her drunken stupor about the ramifications of what I just said.

"JC, may I ask a couple of questions first?"

"What are your questions?"

"First, what am I supposed to do?"

"Your first and foremost thought of each day is; Is My Master satisfied with me, how can I pleasure please him? After that we will see to answer your question. Do you have other questions?"

"Yes, JC I do have more questions. Where am I to live, if I become your slave?"

"Well, that is entirely up to you. Either you stay with me and do as I command you, or you stay at home and wait until I call you for your services. It is up to you, you're over 18, and you're an adult make up your own mind. Remember this, once you submit to me regardless of your previous relationship, you will be mine, no one else's; if you have a boyfriend dump him then come to me and tell me what you want? I will own you, and you will be my property, just like Jassy is over there. So, either you stay with us or you live with your mom and dad, your choice. "Now, there is a mountain of dishes and food to put away.

Unless you plan on staying on your knees the rest of the day, I think you two need to clean this house the way it should be, or you could go and sit down relax and I will clean, but just remember I do have a mean punishment streak in me, isn't that right Slave Girl.

"Yes, Master" Jazzy said looking at Kristine. Kristine still standing looked at Jasmine then at me then back at Jasmine. As I expected Krissy dropped down into a kneeling position mimicking Jassy. I looked into Krissy's eyes to see if she really was going to follow through with our little discussion.

"Kristine, since you have kneeled like Jassy, then I take it you want me to be your Master, Is that correct?"

"Yes, JC. I want what my best friend has, she seems so alive and free without a care in the world. She looks radiant and full of joy. I want that as well. I want you to teach me, to show me, to do as you will with me as your slave, sexual or otherwise."

Jasmine, Jazzy as I called her by her slave name. Has freely given me her submission and ownership. As an adult she can do that. As an adult you can do that. However, I will caution you, your parents may not fully understand why you are doing this, or for that matter why you insist on being around me 24 7. We understand, they may not. I know I have a good relationship with your parents, but as one of my slaves you will be required to be punished, severely at times, and then rewarded for good behavior and following your Master's commands. When we are finished here and back at my place, we will discuss further your submission and ownership to me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master. I fully understand."

"Clean this place up and if I don't like it you both will be punished."

"Yes, Master" said in unison. They rose off the floor, went into the living room to start cleaning. It took my slaves a little over 2 hours to clean the house from the party. When they returned to me at the pool they told me the house was ready for my inspection. I walked upstairs first checking the bedrooms, the bathroom, descending the stairs I went to the living room, checking everywhere. When I moved the couch I found four beer cans, picking them up I looked at my slaves.

"four cans, 5 swats each can, 20 per slave." I said as I handed the cans to Jazzy. I continued around into the family room, moved a recliner found 4 more cans.

"10 more Slaves!" Both were blushing a very deep red. Kristine looked more nervous than Jazzy, but she also knew what was to come. I finished walking into the kitchen sat down on a stool, they both dropped to their knees in slave position. I took a swig of my soda, looking down upon my slaves, their nipples pointing skyward in my direction.

"We have finished for the day. Kristine go get some clothes for your stay at our place. Make sure you bring at least one sexy dress for going out. Go Now." Kristine ran to her room, meanwhile I was going to ask Jazzy a few questions.

"Did the two of you talk about the situation when we get home?"

"Yes, Master."

"Is there anything she has concerns with?"

"Master, I could speak for her, but since I do not understand what you are looking for, I will say that you must speak to her about any concerns she may have to her servitude to you." I contemplated what Jazzy told me and it seemed the most logical solution. Kristine came down place her things by the door came before me and kneeled next to Jazzy.

"Done, Master."

"Good, now get your things into my truck and we will lock up. Rise and let's get moving. We have a long day ahead of us." Jazzy took Kristine's stuff to the truck climbed into the center while Kristine shut and locked the door. I told both of them once inside my truck to remove their bottoms they would be riding home naked for me. As they were removing their bottoms, I hit the buttons on their remotes that cause groans of frustration from both my slaves.

To be continued...