Note to Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blin18
blin18
797 Followers

It was all I needed. With her hard nipple setting off lightning bolts on my tongue, my thighs clamped together over her hand -- and of course her thighs closed on mine, too -- and I came with a sweet, long, shuddering orgasm; my entire body twitching uncontrollably with Susan's nipple still between my lips, powering the continual, flowing climax that seemed like it would never end.

At that point -- predictably -- I woke up with my hand down my soaking wet panties and realised with a guilty shudder that I had just come in my sleep with Nick asleep beside me. I don't even know if she came.

~~~

Oh boy. I did NOT expect that. I wrote this out to maybe get it out of my system, but I didn't expect ... this ... euphoria! It's not out, it's in! More in than it ever was! I feel full to bursting. With what though? Lust? Anticipation? Excitement? I'm so confused.

I just re-read the dream and it's not quite right -- it's hazier in my mind; jumpier, with incomplete thoughts and images and confused feelings. But it's powerful; oh my God, it's powerful! It hardly seems like I wrote it; it reads like some racy bodice ripper. No, check that: it reads like fucking porn! I'm ashamed to admit (am I though?) that I was masturbating reading it; and my orgasm was every bit as powerful as the first time, the one I dreamed. God, I want to read it again.

I need to get ready to go out now. I can't wait to see her ... but I still don't know what I'm going to say. Or do. I'd give anything to know what she was thinking.

~~~ THE END ~~~

blin18
blin18
797 Followers