All Comments on 'Nothing Gets Through Ch. 01'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You can do better

Do all women have a hidden hardon for hockey players?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Better would be impossible

Yes, all (okay most)women have hard ons for hockey players, especially when they are written like this one was.

MugsyBMugsyBover 14 years ago
I already told you but I will say it again...

Freaking great. I love it. I love that it was a goalie this time, I love that the chemistry built up so well and gave me goosebumps and I love that there's more coming!

As for women loving hockey players, maybe. But this whole 'genre' if we want to call it that, has kind of started to take on a life of its own. I don't object. So keep it coming, PennLady and I can't wait to see the ending!!

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
I was gonna wait...

..until I caught up on this story, but I felt I wanted to comment now.

With this story and Mugsy's "Ice" stories, you two have really done a wonderful job. I hope the both of you continue throughout the hockey season, and the off-season, too.

And to the person who asked if all women have 'hard-ons' for hockey players, well, I'd say it's not just hockey players, but professional athletes in general. If you don't like it, don't read it.

To PennLady: Keep 'em coming! Off to read chapter 2 and 3 now. :)

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 14 years ago
Awesome

I was planning to read this even before you messaged. I have also read MugsyB's hockey stories and they are great. Just haven't read AO's because I don't particularly like him.

Great work with this one even though it was a little too fast. But I like Dom's character. Lani's right; he stands out. He just has that aura about him that makes him unique - in a good way.

Great work!

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I just want to know one thing... who is this about? I'm wracking my brain* lol

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
Finally :)

I'm glad to finally see one of these hockey guys who uses protection!

I'm don't know much about hockey... so I'm still trying to figure out who these guys are! I don't think I've seen mention of a city, a team name, or a stadium yet! Maybe I've missed some obvious clues!

Thanks for the great story :)

NikkiVredNikkiVredabout 14 years ago
wonderful

i cant believe i hadn't read any of your stories yet bt i really should have soner. this is brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it.

It's a great story, but mostly I'm in love with your sense of humor. You literally had me laughing out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Start!

Chapter one was amazing! I can't wait read more. You and MugsyB are wonderful writers. I hope to read many more stories from the both of you!

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodeabout 13 years ago
Damn It!

I stopped by for a quick read about Lani's adventure at BK, er, the coffee shop. Instead, I went all the way with her to Dom's bedroom. What a wonderfully romantic story.

Now, where did I leave my hockey skates?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE ONE

He aims - he shoots - he scores

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
thanks for writing

***

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
Wow terrific!

I stubbled across this story.

And at first I was going to stop because it was about hockey...(bad I know! cause I’m 🇨🇦!)

But you dialogue was so smooth & humorous I couldn’t stop and I’m glad I continued—what a good story.

The characters were engaging & im wanting more of them.

You had me laughing out loud with what they said.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters.

Thank you for your story.

FljimFljimover 4 years ago
good start

liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
1732 Followers
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories