Nothing is Random Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look super handsome!" I said, going over to him to grab the bag. I was wearing a low-cut floral summer dress that was off white and decorated with purple and teal flowers. My legs were bare and my shoes were a brown wedge sandal with a piece of teal cloth that wrapped up my foot to my ankle.

"Thanks," he said, blushing a little and taking in my appearance from head to toe. "You look pretty great yourself, but won't you be cold?" he asked, his eyes straying a little longer than necessary at my cleavage.

"Thanks,I have a matching scarf. And, later, remember?" I admonished, bringing his attention back to my face. "I have to finish getting ready," I said, pulling out the vintage blue stool from the beneath the matching vanity. I set about fixing my hair and touching up my makeup as he lounged on the couch, playing with his phone as I finished. It didn't take long and soon we were headed out to eat. As we prepared to leave I saw him place a blindfold on the bed innocently enough, before linking arms with me as we headed towards the door.

"The biggest surprise is for later, when we get back, I can't wait...." he said mysteriously, seeing the questioning look on my face as we walked to the restaurant. I looked at him imploringly but he would not give me any further information. I decided to be patient (ha) and wait until it was time. I was looking forward to dinner and anyway, whatever it was, I was positive it would be worth the wait.

To be continued....

12