All Comments on 'Nourishment'

by notecraig

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story - boys need discipline

A great and realistic story. Sometimes boys need to be punished for their behavio. I recall a very similar circumstance when caught out by my Aunt.

Keep the stories comming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Durnb I knew one of the femdum types

would come out with teh boys label. There is nothing wrong with a woman feeding a child in public, but there are very few outfits designed for this that do not cover the breast unless the woman prefers to show.

Her comment that her husband had no rights to her breasts (probably to include looking at them during the months she is breastfeeding) is also typical. She probably does not allow him access to any other part of her body during the first two years or so. If my wife decided to kepp herself clean and alway for a period like that as a show of power, she would also take care of all feeding, all getting up in thte night, all walking the child and all handling of the child for the two years or while she refuses the wonder of a child with two parents, while I consulted a family therapist. I am not the subbie you write for. I feel sorry for the wimpy husband she has, I wonder who will sire the next child.

As for looking at the sight that she decided to make open instead of semi-private, the whipping (not spanking if a ruler is used) would not be taking place and I would certainly charge her at a police station for giving me the breast to kiss - flashing.

smy3thsmy3thalmost 16 years ago
Ended too soon

A nice story for those who enjoy the fetish. Well done. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Kinky, fun, believable

I also read your story about the punishment for the masturbator. Great contrast in writing styles. This one was so practical and ordinary. Very sexy and entertaining. Thanks Craig!

-Carl

bottomonebottomoneover 15 years ago
Distinctive

Glad to see something new, a little different. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breast is best

I breast fed my children wherever I was and I didn’t cover up. I am proud of body , I did purposely leave my breasts exposed longer than needed in my own home especially when my husband had his friends over. A couple of his friends had the courage to ask to suck .... it was arranged

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 3 years ago
Great Unique Femdom Story!

This had almost all the elements of a perfect femdom punishment story for me. A wrongdoing, getting caught, being ashamed and understanding the you deserve punishment, the ruined masturbation to make the punishment really punishment, the take command woman who makes her point but still remains a sexual being in charge! Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous