Nova Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam meets the superhero of his dream but finds her secret.
9.4k words
4.69
46.4k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning, this story contains a woman pounding her big fat dick in a guy's tight butthole. All characters involved in sex are 18 yrs or older. Involves a superhero fighting crime and some math. This story is based on true events that take place some time in the far away future. Oh and this story is connected with Nightblade, Prison World, All I Ever Wanted, and More Than Friends. All my stories take place within the same connected universe. Read at your own risk.

*****

Professor Edwards has been the star of many of my fantasies as of late. Sitting in her calculus class, it's hard to pay attention to what she's writing on the board when that ass of hers is the perfect definition of a bubble butt. Her grey skirt can barely hold all of it. And those legs... those legs go on forever. They're lean with muscle, clearly, she's not someone you want to pick a fight with. Her blonde hair is done up in a tight bun. When she turns, her supple breasts sway with her. She looks over her shoulder and it feels like she's staring at me, but she quickly goes back to the lesson. Differential equations. Easy peasy stuff. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to most things, but math... Math is one of the few things I'm really good at. Mr. Vance had taught me everything after he took me in. He was a great man, but sadly his life was cut short by some thug with a gun...

With my superpowers, I'll avenge Mr. Vance. Yeah, I have superpowers... It's a long story. Still, math has always been something I was good at and listening to Professor Edwards talk calculus is music to my ears. Her voice is stern but feminine. She commands respect, but she's also very kind. You can tell she cares deeply for her students.

When class eventually comes to an unfortunate end, everyone piles out. "Remember everyone, outside my office on the board is a complex problem still left unsolved, waiting for one of you to take a crack at it," she reminds everyone, although it feels like she's only talking to me as her eyes lock onto mine.

I take one last look at the beauty that is my math professor and finally pull myself up and make my exit. I head back to my dorm and my other roommates are gone. I have a few hours before I have to get to work. I had to get a job to help pay for some of the expenses of college. Fortunately, Gennecho University had a work program. From 6pm to 11pm I mop floors. Not the most exciting job, but at least it's better than cleaning toilets. I pull up my tablet and see a new video has been uploaded of Nova, the sexiest superhero ever! She wears this red skin-tight outfit, with white thigh high boots, a red mask that covers her eyes and a white cape with a pair of matching white gloves. She's got a little bit of a muscular frame, but a big booty and a large pair of breasts. Long white hair of hers sways as she flies through the air. I watch the video as I whip out my cock and fap to that sexy heroine saving the day. I'm about to blow my load when the door opens up and Zak walks in. "Dude! Come on..." he sighs.

"Sorry man just had math class and Professor Edwards was rocking the tightest skirt ever! Also, another video of Nova just got uploaded. She is so hot!" I say as I pull up my pants. "What I would do to be saved by her."

"You and me both," Zak says. "Say, where's Phil and Felippe?"

"No idea wasn't my turn to babysit," I quib.

"Whatever, so... Who do you think would win in a fight, Nova or Titan?" he asks.

"How many times have we been through this? Nova hands down!" I answer.

"Dude, you're only saying that because she makes your dick hard. Did you see the video where Titan rams into that falling satellite, completely incinerating it?" he asks.

"If I remember correctly, didn't he get beat by that alien creature? If it wasn't for John Farrell, he probably would have been killed."

"Ehh, debatable. What about Nightblade or Starlight?" he asks.

"Hmmm. Starlight maybe, I don't know about Nightblade, she did get beat by that armored guy." I reply.

"And the ghost?" he asks.

"Dude, how many times do I have to explain, the ghost isn't a hero, it murders people. Is it even human?"

"Probably not, but it only murders bad guys and it saved those people from the clowns. What about the new guy that just popped up? The speedster? No idea what they're calling him."

Just then Phil and Felippe walk in. "I don't think the speedster can beat Nova, she's practically invincible," I argue.

"What are you guys going on about?" Felippe asks.

"Just trying to knock Nova off Sam's perfect pedestal," Zak says.

"Not this again," Phil answers.

"Who are you comparing her to this time?" Felippe asks.

"The new speedster," Zak says.

"Torque?" Felippe asks.

"That's what they're calling him? Lame..." I mutter.

"I told you that was a lame name!" Phil says to Felippe.

"What's so lame about Torque?" Felippe asks.

"I don't think it's lame, sounds kind of cool," Zak adds.

"Well, I got to get to work," I mumble as I head out.

After I get to the Janitorial station, I change into my work clothes. Once I fill up the mop bucket and grab the mop, I'm out the door, heading over to the math department.

I start mopping the floor after I put up a wet floor sign. I make my way down the hall and I finally arrive at Professor Edward's office. I stop for a sec and take time to look at her board. The equation she has on her board is a Bernoulli equation. I thought she said this was complex. It's just y prime equals a of t multiplied by y plus f of t multiplied by y to the n. The only thing complicated about it is the y to the n. I look down the hall to see if anyone is around. I can't get caught slacking off on the job. I grab the pen dangling on the chain and get to work on the problem. I change the variables with z equals y to 1 minus n. Using the chain rule, I work out the derivative of z with respect to y. Then I solve for y prime. I take the expression I'm left with and plug it back into the original equation. After I swap z back in, it's now simplified down to a linear equation. Now I can easily solve it using integrating factors.

After I finish, I quickly get back to work, looking around to make sure no one saw me. When 11 o'clock finally arrives, I've finished up my section and head back to put my things away. Not long after I'm in my bed passed out.

Chapter 1

Sitting in math class the next day, I can't help but notice Professor Edwards has her bright blonde hair undone. It comes all the way down to the middle of her back. She looks amazing with it down. Class goes by way too fast, as my eyes stay transfixed on that amazing booty of hers, it's just so mesmerizing the way it sways with every step she takes. After she wraps up her lecture, she calls me down as the other students leave.

"Mr. Holloway, a freshman... go figure," she says as she looks me up and down. Those sharp brown eyes taking in every inch of me. Her beautiful lush lips sealed tightly shut as she sizes me up. Her face is so perfect. Those dark eyebrows contrast that bright blonde hair of hers very nicely. "Will did say you were special," she mutters under her breath.

"Ahh... What did you want to see me for, Professor? I know my grades aren't slipping," I ask her.

"Oh come on, don't act so coy with me, I know you're the one that solved the equation," she says.

"How did you find out?" I ask.

"There are cameras everywhere Samuel, I'm impressed. Not many grads can solve Bernoulli equation, you made it look easy and you're just a freshman."

"Ha, what can I say, I just love the challenge of complicated math problems, " I say as I feel my face burn bright red. My eyes fall to the floor.

"Well good, from now on you're my new assistant. No more janitorial duties for you."

"Wait... Really!?"

"Yep! You'll get paid more as well. Normally I only allow graduate students as my assistant, but your potential can't be ignored. Now run along, I'll let the head of the janitorial service know. Be back here tomorrow at 6 AM."

"Oh thank you so much! I won't disappoint you! I promise!" This is the best day ever! All it took was solving an equation. Who knew?!

I practically skip out of the classroom because I'm so excited. I get to work with the hottest woman on the face of the earth doing math. How could life get any better!?

Walking into the dorm room, all three of my roommates are chilling out. "You guys will never guess what just happened!" I practically shout.

They all look at me and then at each other before shrugging. "Professor Edwards just made me her assistant! I start tomorrow!"

"No way, the sexy blonde one you're always going on and on about?" Zak asks.

"Yep! That's the one!"

"Dude! She totally out of your league!" Fellippe says.

"Probably, but still, I get to work with the hottest woman on the face of the earth!" I still can't believe it.

"By the way, you're still going to throw down on a half gal and some beer for this weekend right?" Zak asks. "It is our mission to finally get laid! Right!?"

"Oh yeah, I'm totally going to throw down, how much? I need to run to the bank and grab some cash."

"If all of us throw down, probably $10," Zak adds.

"What about weed?" Fellippe asks.

"If you want weed I can ask my friend to pick some up as well. He could easily buy at the store now that it's legal," Zak says.

"Hell yeah!" Fellippe says.

"I don't mind," I add.

"Sure, why not?" Phil says.

"Okay then... probably make it $20 a piece," Zak says.

"Alright, I'll be back in a jiffy," I tell them.

"Yeah right, a jiffy is one-hundredth of a second, if you're going to the bank. It'll be at least a half hour," Phil says. "Why not hit up the ATM?"

"And pay a fee, no thank you... I don't have money to waste on fees I can easily avoid," I add as I walk out the door. Luckily, the bank is only a few blocks away from the towers. Thank god...

Chapter 2

The sun begins to set over the horizon of Detroit as twilight takes over the sky. I make my way to the bank as the air turns cold. Since it's only a few blocks away, it doesn't take long before I get there. The bank is huge, to say the least. At least 8 stories high. It's closed at these hours, luckily they have an ATM outside where they won't charge any fee to use if you have an account. I pull out my debit card and put it in the machine. I go through the sequences and it eventually spits out $20 bucks and my card.

I hear a huge crash in the alley adjacent to the bank. Out of pure curiosity, I decided to take a look. As I peer around the corner, what I see scares the shit out of me. A giant hulk of a man in a metallic grey armor just busted through a wall of the bank, carrying two large duffle bags. Using my powers, I immediately go invisible.

Shit...This can't be happening. What should I do!? That guy could easily squash me like a bug, but I need to do something. I can't let him just walk away with all that money. He's committing a crime and I have the power to stop him... Well... I have powers and I should try to stop him. Huh... Fuck me... Where's a superhero when you need one?

Without giving it any further thought, I walk into the alley and shout at him. "Hey, asshole! Halloween isn't for another week!"

The guy turns and looks to see who said that. He has this giant metal mask on with two small eye slits and an opening for his mouth. "Who said that?"

Still invisible, I run at him and slam my foot in his crotch. "Ahhh, fuck!" His dick must be made of solid metal! It feels like I just broke my foot. He didn't even flinch! Crap my invisibility just failed. The giant man standing at probably 9 feet tall, now that I have a better look at him kneeling on the ground rubbing my shin, drops the duffle bags and raises both arms. Ah shit... Time for a shield! I raise my hands and create a spherical force field between me and him. His fist slams down against the force field, instantly creating cracks throughout the force field. One more blow and he'll shatter my force field.

Once again he raises his fist and slams them down, shattering the force field as if it were glass. I leap back and fall on my ass just in time to miss his fists. My breath is heavy and I'm sweating profusely as he raises his fist one last time. This is how it ends? Well... At least I didn't stand by and do nothing while ass holes like him get away with whatever they want.

I close my eyes as his fist descend. I feel a sudden surge of wind and the sound of an ear piercing crack. Am I still alive? I open my eyes to see a white cape flapping in the air and beneath that is one of the best ass's I've ever seen covered in a tight red material, with white thigh high boots. Her hair is completely white as sways in the gentle breeze. It's Nova!

She has both of the armored giant's fists in each hand as she stands between me and that douche. She gives me a quick glance before she smacks his fists aside, winds up and connects her own clenched fist with the man's armored face eliciting a thunderous boom, sending him flying in the air smashing into the dumpster on the side of the bank. Completely flattening the dumpster. He's out cold with one punch! I just look at her with complete awe.

In a split second she's got the duffle bags and with a speed like no other, she drops the bags off inside the bank and she's back in front of me in the blink of an eye. This entire time, I'm still sitting on my ass. She extends her hand to me. I pull myself out of my daze and grab her hand. Before I know it, I'm in her arms and we're flying through the air. I can't take my eyes off her face. Her eyes are covered by a crimson red mask, but she looks so familiar!

We land in someone's backyard, which is kind of weird. She gently sets me down. "What in the hell were you thinking!?!" she yells at me. "That man could have killed you!"

"I don't know. Someone close to me once said the only thing necessary for bad guys to win, is for good people to do nothing. I believe I've been given these powers for a reason," I tell her. "I couldn't stand by while a crime was being committed in front of me, even if it means my death, I'm going to do something about it!"

Her expression changes and she calms down a bit. "Well, Mr. Holloway, you are full of surprises."

She knows who I am? Wait... "Professor Edwards?!"

"Yes, that's one of my names. Now tell me, how did you get your powers?" she asks as her crimson red mask incinerates, revealing the rest of her beautiful face. Her glowing white hair fades into her normal head of blonde hair. Which also makes me wonder what exactly are her powers? And what does she mean when she says that's one of her names? Who is this woman?

"It's kind of a long story..." I tell her.

She walks up to the door of the house and looks over her shoulder as she opens the door. "We've got all night."

Ahhh, now I get it. This is her house... I follow her inside as her cape dissolves from existence as if it was an illusion, revealing that crimson red fabric stretched thin over that round tight ass of hers. The lights turn on as we enter the kitchen. "Well... For starters, all I remember was waking up in a cell... It was cold and I was completely naked. People in white lab coats would come and go, sometimes they would bring me into another room, strap me to this chair and poke me with needles. I remember experiencing intense pain. To be honest, I'm not sure if I was born with these powers or they gave them to me. I don't remember life before the cell. Or if there was life before."

"How did you get out?" she asks.

"One day there was an attack. I remember seeing this girl. She was in all black, later I learned they called her the Shadow. She killed all the guards and before I knew what was going on, all the doors to all the cells opened. Then chaos erupted," I say, I tear my gaze away from her as I remember the sheer terror I felt that day. Tears form in the corners of my eyes as the memory of those days reopens old wounds. "If it wasn't for my powers... I don't know if I would have survived."

Walking up to me, she gently puts her hand against my chin, lifting my face to meet hers. "I will never let anyone hurt you like that again. After you escaped, how did you come to know Will Vance?"

"How did you know about Will Vance?" I ask.

"He was a dear friend of mine, he contacted me about you. Saying how gifted you are... How quickly you learned calculus and he told me about your powers," she says.

"Yeah, Mr. Vance helped me out a lot. He found me hiding in an alley after I stole food from a grocery store. He showed me there was more to life than that. If I ever find the bastard that murdered him, I'll... I'll..."

Before I know what's going on, our lips touch. It feels like a jolt of electricity shoots through my body, setting fire to every nerve in my nervous system. Is this real? Is this actually happening?

"Yes, Samuel, this is real," she spoke, breaking the kiss.

"You... You can read my thoughts?" I ask trembling.

"I didn't mean to pry. I try to stay out of people's minds. It's just... you opened up your thoughts to me," she tells me. "And don't worry, we will find the people were responsible for William's death. I promise you that much."

"What exactly are your powers? And you said that Professor Natalie Edwards was just one of your names... Who are you?"

"It's a long story..." she says.

"Don't we have all night?" I ask.

"Ha, using my own words against me... You're very clever Samuel," she smiles, stroking my cheek as she looks deep into my eyes. "It's complicated... But I suppose you deserve the truth. I'm not from this world."

"So you're an alien!?"

"Something like that... Humans tend to think that anything not from their small world is alien. I was born before your planet existed. My species is the first. We've been here since the start of this universe."

"Wait... You're not saying... Are you're a God!?"

"Haha, mortals are the ones that created that term. We refer to ourselves as Celestials," she says. "The name I was given when I came into existence was Themis."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"Honestly? I don't know... I've been alone for so long, it's nice to finally confide in someone. Besides, you remind me of someone I once loved. Smart and brave. Always willing to do the right thing, no matter the cost," she says. I can feel the pain in her words.

"I don't know what to say..."

Her hands cup my face as her thumbs stroke my cheek. I feel all my senses melt at her touch. "Samuel, I will train you to become a superhero, but in order to do that you'll have to become mine..." She presses her lips against mine and the world disappears as if life before this moment didn't exist. It's as if I'm consumed by her very presence.

She breaks away. "Would you like that?"

My heart is beating so fast, it feels like it's going to leap out of my chest. I can feel the heat from her breath against my face and it's so intoxicating. Get it together Sam, this is what you've always dreamed of! Just act cool. "Wha... What would that entail?"

"Well, for starters, we'll have to discover the limits of your abilities. Obviously, we'll have to get you battle suit and an alias. You need to keep your identity a secret. You can't tell anyone about your powers, your alter-ego, our relationship, or my true identity. Is that understood?"

I nod. "Yes, I understand. What do you mean about becoming yours?"

"Good, it's very important no one finds out. Now Samuel, what I mean when I say you'll become mine is quite simple. In order for this to work, you'll have to do everything I say. This is important, in the field, it could mean the difference between life or death."

She looks me in the eyes as if she's peering deep inside my soul. "To be honest, I've been alone for far too long. Celestials are extremely sexually intimate beings, we crave having people not only worship us but to have someone we can confide in and become intimate with as well."