Nova Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her red crimson suit made out of material I've never seen before dissolves into nothing. Leaving the goddess standing before me completely naked. My eyes travel down her perfect body. From those luscious breasts, down her rock hard abs, to that fat giant cock between those thick muscular legs... Wait a sec, she has a cock!? "You... You have a dick?!"

"Yes. I quite enjoy having a cock. You see Celestials don't really have genders or defined sexes, we are who we choose to be. Don't be afraid, Samuel. I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do. But if you choose to be mine... " She starts to stroke her giant cock. It's got to be at least 12 inches long. "There is no turning back. A Celestial's seed can be quite potent. It'll change you."

"Wha... What do you mean by that?" I can't believe this. How did I not see it before?

She laughs. "You only see what I want you to see."

I stare at her blankly, I keep forgetting she can read my thoughts.

"And what I mean is, once I fill you up with my seed, it'll fuse with you on a cellular level. Making you stronger, healing your wounds, but it also has a euphoric state that can be quite addicting. You'll crave more." Her gaze is intense, but how could I refuse her offer? I've never thought about being on the receiving end of sex before. My fantasies have always been with me being on top.

She giggles. "Being on the receiving end can be just as enjoyable. I promise you'll love being mine. I know you have doubts, it's okay. We can take it slow. I don't want to force you into it. I want you to want this. I want you to enjoy every minute of being with me. You need to trust that I have your best intentions at heart."

"Okay, I'll do it. I wanted to be with you since I first time I laid eyes on you." A big smile appears on her face. She pulls me into the most intimate kiss I've ever experienced. The touch of her lips sends ripples of fire through me. The touch of her fingers against my cheek is like being touched by lightning. She lifts my legs up around her waist as her tongue slips between my lips. In an instant, we are in her bedroom. She drops me on her bed as she stands above me in all her glory. I look down her body as the light from the moon sneaks through the windows allowing me to take in all her beautiful features. Her rock solid abs, those bountiful breasts, and those bright glowing greenish, gold eyes. I swear they were brown before.

"You don't need these clothes anymore." A gust of wind hits me. I look down and I'm completely naked. I glance back up at the towering goddess standing at the end of the bed. She has my clothes in her hand and she casually drops them on the floor. Her face is full of lust as she starts to crawl on top of me. A chill goes down my spine as my nerves all fire off at once. I've never been so nervous. If I'm being honest with myself, I'm more than a little afraid.

"It's okay, I'll be very gentle with you. I promise. You don't have to be afraid," she whispers as she brings her face closer to mine.

"I trust you," I whisper. Our lips lock together as her tongue breaks into my mouth, conquering it. Her hand caresses my cheek before moving down south to explore my body. She gives my nipple a soft tweak, causing me to gasp inside her mouth. Then her hand slips around my waist, grabbing a handful of my ass.

"Your ass is so soft," she says as she leaves a trail of kisses from my cheek down to my neck. I reach up and touch her breasts, cupping it in my hand. Her large boob almost makes my hand feel small. I can feel her massive behemoth of a cock resting up against my own dick. It's gigantic size far dwarfs mine.

She lifts her head above mine as our eyes connect. "This is it, Samuel, after I fill you up with my seed, there's no turning back. Is this what you want? To be mine?"

She brings her hand back up to my face, softly rubbing her thumb against my cheek. "Yes! This is what I want. I want to be yours!" I moan as I push my face into her hand.

"Very well," she says as scoots up and straddles my chest with her massive skin flute waiting for me to play a melody with my lips. It only takes me a few seconds to get over my aversion to sucking cock as I look up into those eyes that seem to capture my soul. I open my mouth freely as she leans forward. The tip of her meat sword sheaths itself inside my mouth. It doesn't taste half bad. In fact, it tastes rather good. I suck on it as if it were a popsicle. She moans in delight. My tongue slides up the underside of the head of her cock before twirling around the tip. She likes that very much as she gasps letting me know. "You're doing soo good worshiping my cock, Samuel. Who knew you were a natural cocksucker."

Her words brighten up my cheeks. Before now, I've never thought about another person's cock and now I have one in my mouth. The part that surprises me the most is that I'm actually enjoying it. What does that make me?

She pulls out and scoots down, bringing her face just inches away from mine. "Sucking my cock doesn't make you anything but mine. Don't belittle yourself because you're enjoying it. There's nothing wrong with any of this."

Her lips strike mine in such an intense way. Every cell, every nerve ending feels like it's on fire. I embrace her kiss, freely accepting her tongue into my mouth. Even caressing it with my own. Finally pulling back. I look up into those intense eyes of hers. She gets up on her knees, grabs me and rolls me onto my stomach. I lean back and look up at her, afraid of how much this is going to hurt. I've never done anything like this before. In fact, I've never had sex before, let alone kissed a girl.

"Don't be afraid, Samuel. It'll only hurt for a brief moment. Besides, you should get used to pain. To be a superhero, enduring pain and fighting through it could be the difference between life or death. Embrace it, it means you're alive." She slides down my body, bringing her lips between my ass cheeks. She gives each cheek a soft kiss, then slides her tongue down the crack of my ass all the way to my balls. Then she brings her tongue back up to the entrance of my butt. Before I know it, her tongue penetrates my ass. It slides so deep, a wave of pleasure rips through me.

"Ahhhhaa, oooh, woow! That feels so good!" I moan out.

She giggles as she pulls her tongue out. I look back at those intense eyes of hers as she sucks on her finger before pushing it down into my asshole. She gives me a smile as her finger goes down to the knuckle. It doesn't stop there and another finger joins it. "Ooooh, wow, I've never felt anything like this."

"Ha, you haven't experienced anything yet, my love." She starts to slide her fingers in deeper and it feels so good. She finally pulls out and straddles my thighs.

"I need you to relax, Samuel... This is going to hurt," She says, leaning down on top of me. She gives the back of my head a lovingly kiss as her cock rests in between my butt cheeks.

"Anything for you!" I say. She wraps her arm underneath me as she grabs a pillow with her other hand and shoves it underneath me as she lifts me up with ease. I grab the other pillow and hug it. She giggles as she looks down at me. "Huh, you look so adorable, I'm going to turn you into my little pillow biter."

Just what every man wants to hear...

"Don't be embarrassed, Samuel. Is it really so bad to be vulnerable?" she says as she leans down on top of me. I can feel those melon shaped breasts pressing against my back.

"Are you always going to be inside my mind?" I ask.

"It's just so hard not to connect with you, you keep opening your thoughts up to me and it's hard to resist. Do you not want me inside your head?" she whispers in my ear.

"No, it's fine. It's just... I've never had anyone who ever got this close to me before."

"Now that you're mine, you'll never be alone again. I'll always be with you," she whispers as she slides her cock down the crack of my ass until it meets the entrance to my rear. She grunts hard, all of a sudden a liquid squirts out of her cock down into my butt. "A little extra precum to lube that tight asshole of yours."

She then starts to press her gigantic cock against my sphincter. The pressure builds up to an agonizing level. I clench down on the pillow with my teeth as the pain becomes so intense. Finally, the head of her cock pops into my asshole. "Oooohhhh," I groan out.

She keeps her cock there for a few short seconds, allowing my ass to adjust to the intrusion. Then she continues her conquest to sheath her sexcalibur to the hilt inside of my hindquarters. Inch by inch, my ass is taken over by her cock. Every inch she pushes into me feels like it's tearing me apart. My ass spreads to accommodate the massive python that seeks to claim me.

Her hand grabs my arm and slides down to my wrist before locking her fingers in between mine as her other hand slips underneath me, caressing my chest. She nestles her face over my shoulder next to mine as I can feel her breasts up against my back. "You're doing so well, Samuel. Just a few more inches."

Her schlong feels like it's tearing me apart. I pant as it continues to spread my keister and claim me. Beads of sweat break out all over my body. Natalie lays kisses down my neck. "Relax, just breathe and it'll feel much better once you've loosened up."

"It hurts real bad," I gasp as she takes another inch of my ass with her cock.

"I know, honey. It'll hurt for a little bit longer. Fight through the pain. We're almost there, just another push and I'll be completely inside you. Just hang on. I know you can do it," she says, gently pushing more of her meatstick inside me. It hits a very sensitive spot that sends a jolt through me. Finally, I feel her balls press against mine. "There, I'm now all the way inside you. The hard part is over. I knew you could do it. You've made me so proud, Samuel."

She kisses my collarbone. I lean back to look her in the eyes. She leans in and plants her lips against mine. I can feel her presence in my mind and for a moment it almost feels as if we've become one. Her hand runs up my chest and wraps around my neck. "God, your asshole is so tight. I'm going to start slowly fucking you, okay?"

"Yes, professor!" I gulp.

"Relax, I'm going to take it very slowly," she says planting a kiss on my shoulder as she gently starts to bring her hips back, slowly pulling her cock out of my ass. I can feel every vein of her big dick inside of me as my ass wraps tightly around it. She only brings it out an inch before gradually pushing it back in, rubbing up against that spot once more. The pain is still intense, but a wave of pleasure surges through me. I can't help but moan out.

"Ha! You feel that? That's your prostate, love. Everytime my cock rubs up against it you'll feel an intense pleasure like no other," she says with a bit of a laugh. She leaves another kiss against my neck as she continues to tenderly move her hips back and forth, inch by inch, bringing that cock in and out of my tushy. Continuously rubbing up against my prostate. The pleasure begins to build as the pain subsides. Moans escape my lips with every thrust. Her hand moves up my arm and dives underneath me, journeying down south as she wraps her fingers around my stiff, hard cock. "You're really starting to enjoy this, aren't you Samuel?"

"Yes! Oh god yes!" I groan as her rock hard shaft hits that spot once more. "Oh fuck!"

I take my hand and reach around, grabbing the back of Ms. Edwards neck, pulling her back into a deep passionate kiss as that anaconda continues to run into my prostate. It sends me into euphoria. I feel her invade my mine as her python invades my ass. It's like she's looking deep into my soul. Sipping through my memories as if she's binge-watching a show on Netflix. My every thought now belongs to her. 'Don't be afraid, Samuel. Give in to me. Be mine.'

Our lips are still locked as she connects with my soul. Pushing her thoughts into my mind as her dick sinks deep into my ass, claiming it as hers. I now belong to her. Mind, body, and soul. 'Yes, Samuel! Now I'm going to fuck you and deposit my seed inside you. Then you'll finally be mine forever,' her voice says deep in the confines of my mind.

She starts to pick up her pace, thrusting that big dick harder into my tight little asshole. Waves of intense pleasure take over my body as she takes over my mind and my ass. She leans up and grabs both ass cheeks, spreading them apart. Then she really starts to pummel my butt. Slamming her hips into me, sinking that cum filled rocket deep inside me. I gasp and moan with every thrust. I can't take it much longer. However, just as I'm on the edge she stops. She pulls out and flips on my back. Then her cock presses back into my gaping asshole as she places my legs above her shoulders. 'I want to see into your eyes as I cum into your ass,' her voice echoes inside my head as she bends down, bringing her face just above mine. Her eyes glow with light as she continues to sink that cock inside me, hitting that sweet spot. My cock is rock hard and on the verge of erupting.

I can feel her cock get steely hard inside my bum. She lifts my butt off the bed, practically folding me in half, bringing my knees past my head. My own cock is dangling a few inches above my head. I can't take anymore!

She thrust deep inside me, sending me over the edge as my cock erupts, spraying my face with my own cum. I can't stop cumming. This is the most intense orgasm I've ever had. She gives me one last pump, then I feel her cock start to pulse and explode, filling up my bowels with a steaming hot liquid. I can feel her cum start to seep into my body, giving me an intense elation. I'm sent into an ecstasy I've could have never imagined. It's like the world stopped moving and sped up at the same time. I've never felt anything like this.

It's exhilarating and intoxicating. "You're starting to feel the effects of my cum. It's stronger than any drug you can find."

"Haha, no kidding... Oh my god! I feel... Good! So good!' She laughs and plants her lips against my cum covered mouth. Her hands wrap around my face as we continue to kiss. Her cock is still inside of my ass, but as it loses its hardness, it slips out of my gaping butthole.

She breaks away and starts to lick up the cum from my face. I'm in heaven right now as the darkness of the room starts to fill with color as if a rainbow ejaculated all over. "Haha, I'm surprised you're still awake. Usually, when someone takes as much celestial cum as you have for the first time, they're out cold."

"I am feeling very tired," I sigh as a yawn escapes my lips.

"Rest your eyes, tomorrow we will begin your training, my love."

She pulls me into her arms, spooning me. I can feel her monster of a cock rest between my butt cheeks as she nestles her face close to mine. She lays one last kiss on my shoulder before my eyes get too heavy to keep open.

Chapter 3

The light instantly arouses me from my slumber. "Morning, Samuel. Rise and shine," a heavenly voice says. I open my eyes to see what appears to be an angel surrounded by light. As my eyes adjust the shape takes the form of Professor Edwards in all her naked glory. She climbs onto the bed and crawls over to me. She rests her body on top of mine. The memories of last night pour into my mind causing my dick to twitch. The thought that she choose someone like me to be hers is hard to believe. How could I ever be worthy of her? I'm so broken inside. It's hopeless. I could never be the man she deserves.

"It is not hopeless, Samuel. You may have been broken and you're innocence stolen, but all is not lost," She says gazing up at me, eyes glowing full of compassion. "You're mine and you're every bit the man that I want. Never forget that, Samuel."

"Why me?" I ask her.

"Why not you? You're smart, brave and you have a good heart. Also, we both have the same desire to find justice to the man that killed William Vance," she says before leaning in and planting her lips against mine.

After a long deeply intimate kiss, she looks into my eyes. "You probably wondering how I know Will. Believe it or not, when I came to this planet, I was in a deeply depressed state. The world I came to love was destroyed by the Crux. I arrived too late and... Well, there was nothing left of it..."

I can see the pain in her eyes and for the first time, she actually appears as human as I am.

"When I arrived at this planet, I fell into a habit of self-hatred and hopelessness. But then I met Will, he was very smart and had a smile that could brighten up the world. At least it brightened up my world."

"I knew that smile all too well," I say sadly.

"I know your pain, for I feel it as well... After he found me, he was the one that got me this job. Showed me the joy of teaching others. Even an immortal being as old as myself can learn what it means to be mortal from time to time." She reconnects her lips with mine as her hands wrap around my neck. For the first time in my life, I know what it's like to be loved and desired. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve love like this, but I'll do anything to keep it.

"Quickie before I have to start my classes?" she asks.

"Ha, you really have to ask?"

"Haha, I guess I could of just read your thoughts. By the way, you deserve every bit of my love, don't ever forget that," she says as pulls the covers off my naked body. "I'll be right back, why don't you get that ass of yours lubed up for me," she says, winking at me.

Without hesitation, I grab the bottle of lube as she leaves the room. I pour copious amounts of it in my hand and lather it all over my little pucker. She comes back in with an empty bottle.

"What's that for?" I ask.

"Well, obviously I can't deposit my cum inside you because you'd be out cold for hours. But it's important for you to drink as much as it as possible. It'll make you so much stronger. So I'll have to pull out and ejaculate my seed in here and save it for you later."

"I guess that makes sense... Can't let any of it go to waste I suppose," I agree. She places the bottle on the bed. "So... wasn't I supposed to meet you at 6 AM for my first day as your assistant?"

"Haha, that was before that tin can tried to rob the bank and almost smashed you," she says as she grabs my hips and pulls me over the edge of the bed so I'm now bent over it. She grabs the lube from my hands and squirts a gob of it into her hands. I look back at her with giddy anticipation as she rubs it all over her cock. "How about your first task as my assistant is to measure how long my cock is as I stuff it up your ass... We can turn it into a math problem."

I can't help but laugh as she tosses the lube aside and starts to rub that fat cock of hers up and down the crack of my ass. She gives my buttcheeks a light slap. Grabbing my left cheek, she spreads it, giving her access to my well-used butthole. The tip of her dick finds the entrance of my behind and begins its conquest.

I grab the sheets and brace myself for impact as her cock begins to spread my ass wide open once again. The pain isn't nearly as bad as last time, but it still causes me to bite down on the mattress. "How's my little mattress muncher feeling? Just relax like last time and it'll feel much better."

I moan out loud in response as I feel the tip pop past my sphincter. She waits patiently as my ass adjusts once more to being invaded by her gigantic, hungry python. I only wish she could deposit her seed inside me like last time. Now I'm going to have to wait until after class before I can get a taste of her cum. Her dick surges forward, making its way deep inside me. "There's 1 inch inside of you," she whispers into my ear.

She allows me to adjust before pushing further inside. "2 inches!"