All Comments on 'Nova's Journey'

by OnlyATest

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I have found it very interesting and enthralling, a great story with good detail and a logical and natural sequence.

I do not usually read this style of tale, but in your work, very enjoyable and I will be looking out for more.

Please continue.

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Top flight!

This is easily one of the best stories I've found here.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

so are the whores that spy or spies that whore?how does a girl with no interest in men try to seduce them?why would she want to be around the 1 person she can never have?

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 10 years ago
I'm hooked

This story and the world you created have stayed in my mind - I'm hooked! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's excellent

Well written - I look forward to more.

Thank you.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
fascinating {classical definition}

OAT, I am looking forward to further postings of your Nova's Journey. You have terrific writing skills.

From a historians viewpoint, I understand that you need to hollywood historical fiction in order to be able to bond with your readers.

Several suggestions: Before refrigeration and safe dairy products, women's breasts were at best a very secondary sexual object. Girls almost always were topless and it was never unusual to see adult women topless in any culture. The babies gotta be fed!

Economics for women was based on their labor. Wearing a number of petticoats, or embroidery work or ribbons and lace. These were the female equivalent to bank accounts and ready cash.

Polygamy made the work load less for each wife as well as the burden of providing the husband with sex and babies.

Bearing children was often a death sentence for many girls and women. A considerate husband would take out his sexual demands on prostitutes to protect the wife he loves. Especially once he knows he has been infected with a venereal disease.

Polyandry was rare occurrence, almost always a warrior tribe with high ratio of male deaths due to unremitting tribal violence and the risks of hunting.. Outlier, extreme environments and many enemies.

LadyAmyLadyAmyalmost 10 years ago
WOW

This was fantastic! Keep writing with this story or anything else you're great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

I meant to click five stars! This was amazing and it left me wanting more! keep writing!

OnlyATestOnlyATestalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all so very much

I appreciate each and every comment left here, as well as the ratings and favorites, I have just submitted the next part of the story, please look for it hopefully sometime this week, thanks again!

elusiouselusiousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing story- I'm supposed to be sleeping, but once I began reading this.. well, that went out the window. I felt entranced throughout the story, immersed in it. The flow of time is perfect. I really enjoyed this story- added you to my favorites. ^_^

Now I have to read the second part. Thanks for sharing your amazing gift. :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting start

I've given you five stars for the quality of your writing and the theme, which I take to be a fantasy tale. An interesting start. My one criticism is that some of the paragraphs are too long and could easily have been broken down into two or three paragraphs: long paragraphs are fine in print but not easy to read on a computer screen. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
TORTUROUSđź’”

This will most definitely test my endurance. Bold beginning. Please no penis interaction. It's such a game changer. YUCK EEW THAT'S NASTY

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Hmm, I never tire of this story. It's a classic as far as I'm concerned. I love love love it

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

Mystical. Magical. Memorable. Oh, how I wish to touch (the) Skye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyATest@OnlyATest
I'm a fan of subtlety and big words. Impress me with your brain power. Check out my blog for daily musings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES