All Comments on 'Now It's Daddy's Turn Ch. 02'

by Lilytoy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LilytoyLilytoyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Name Change

Because these stories have a change in tone from my Daddy, Lily and Headmaster stories i have changed the name in this series to Anna. The edited version of the first chapter in this series is pending. Thanks for reading. Hope it doesnt disappoint. :-l

Lily x

CassieKCassieKalmost 10 years ago
All Daddies make mistakes.

Good to see your Dad was man enough to face up to you, to comfort and show you how he really feels. I bet it wont be long before he really has you flowing. God, wish I could be there to watch you two.

Please don't make me wait to long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is a very welcome turn of events

I'm so glad that Anna's daddy in this excellent story confessed his mistake and that she forgave him and expressed her continuing deep love for her father. Dad showed his abiding love for his darling baby girl by kissing and licking and slurping her adorable little coochie till she had a great convulsive cum. Now the decks are cleared, and father and daughter can go on to the total sexual relationship they both yearn for. Dad can lovingly bust his baby girl's cherry, which is a father's job anyway, it should never be left to some pimply-faced youth who's only concerned to get his rocks off. Dad carefully slides his big hard cock up between Anna's legs, claims her virginity for himself, and makes her a woman. Anna gets her wish--it's her own daddy's big cock that's stuffing and stretching her pretty little twat and giving her tingles all over her young body. As dad pumps in and out, Anna has her first cum from a cock, she's more and more excited till her daddy blows his heavy fatherly balls up his baby girl's sweet little slit to their mutual bliss. The best kind of father and daughter bonding there is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointment

Unfortunate turn of events with the daddy, this story is just like any other now. :|

Clumsy123Clumsy123almost 10 years ago
Alternate story path

Is it possible to get an alternate story path for this in the NonConsent/reluctance category?

sisjuliasisjuliaalmost 10 years ago
I like this story.

Thank Lily. I like your stories very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Daddy needs to atone for his rape.

That wasn't enough.

MamaofanAngel14MamaofanAngel14almost 7 years ago
More

Please make more. Continue for Daddy and Anna to have their beautiful moment.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
From lust to tenderness

Beautiful ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous