All Comments on 'Now or Never: Escape to Freedom'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

So far, so good. The characters keep you interested and the story is progressing nicely. It really grabs the emotions. I wanted to sooth Austin and kill Eric all at the same time. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Seriously, so good.

Cia81Cia81almost 12 years ago
Great start!

I really enjoyed that! I'm supposed to be folding laundry and your story gave me the perfect excuse to not to that! Thanks! LOL

Honestly, you have a great flow, you introduced the characters and settings in a very natural way. I enjoyed reading the story and hated when it ended. I hope you have another chapter ready soon.

Oh, I've been called sick, or twisted, or both... and sadistic, and horrible... Yep, writing anything but sunshine and daisies can open you up to that sort of viewpoint. I, however, think that you didn't over-dramatize or highlight the abuse more than it warranted for the plot. It is not out of line at all; ignore those who can't face that sometimes bad things happen to people before they take their lives into their own hands and make it better. Even fictional people. :D

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

Very nice!!

I am enjoying it, can't wait for the next chapter.

Hope we get it soon.

:)

kingseanstonkingseanstonalmost 12 years ago

Domestic violence is so easy to fall into and so hard to get out of. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago

I love this story. finding it lead me to your others.

Very good story telling. Dark though they may be your characters are very well defined and the stories are full and intriguing. I love Ryan and Autin and now Josh and Justin.

Keep up the good work!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Wow

I love it and the way you pull us in is fantastic now I have to wait for the next chapter oh well!! Keep going this is a great story

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
you have nothing to apologize for

Many people are in or are coming from relationships like this and feel as if there is no hope. Keep writing wonderful stories like these. Its amazing how written word can change the course of someone's life... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best story i have read in years!!

This story brought me to tears, I'm obsessed with Ryan and Austin already. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

@tarebear2590

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mind Blowing

just wow man...gr8 story...waiting 4 more...

seeker71seeker71almost 12 years ago
Interesting...

I found this story engrossing and well worth telling. As a fan of The Trip, it was interesting the way you gave the reader the dark side of Justin and Josh's situation. However the characters are fully formed and the differences are clear, so it isn't the same recycled players in both tales. Well done,I am glad you decided to post this. Oh yeah, love that Shelly ;-)

Peace and joy,

Shell

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i brilliant wonderful story... well written ... outstanding story... fantastic.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super duper awesome!

I love this story :D! It was captivating all the way through, and I read it in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

Love this story, please continue....

Pete62269Pete62269almost 12 years ago
waiting!!!!!

Love the way you write and this story particularly, i enjoyed the way you created each of the characters please don't leave us hanging for long,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!

i loved this story! as a female i was still on the edge of my seat reading it lol,,,i hope theres a second part!!...i am dying to know what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't know how I missed this story when it was first released. I loved The Trip, and this one is even better.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Fan-freaking-tastic!!!

I think my title said it all, but seriously I have never been so into a story from the first paragraph I couldn't put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ryan is his savior

Sexy Ryan removes his shirt…I can see Ryan with a muscular, masculine chest graced with the hairy sections fitting to a young man of 22 on a southern farm whose work around the farm has built his muscles. Ryan is the hero here who will save Austin, I hope. (I am reading this story section by section and have made it thus far.) I'm rooting for a successful escape for Austin, and successful relationship between the sexy Ryan and Austin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Omgggg I am absolutely in love with this story...I've read all four parts and must got hooked!!!!!! Wow I am just I'm love with Austin..and the level of torture that Eric inflicted unto him is something that many writers are afraid to get into. But I like that u did that...it gave a lot more realism to the story...great work!!!! I can see this being made into a fantastic book. Good job!!!

TexWritingRiderTexWritingRideralmost 7 years ago
Even better the second time around

Can hardly wait until you publish again!

CE300CE300almost 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and well! I've been busy with work and life but I haven't forgotten about y'all! I have also been working on a new series between work and home life. I'm not going to say what it is. I figure I'll let it be a surprise but just know it's something I think y'all will like! I'll keep y'all posted on the progress!!!

Much Love,

CE300

sweetlion86sweetlion86almost 7 years ago
Good

Please continue😀 I hope they stay together, Ryan seems good to Austin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dark is Right!

This story is dark, and very difficult to read, but for some reason I can't stop reading it. Its like not being able to look away from a gory car accident!!!

I first read all of "Field of blooms" that has been posted so far, so I know much more about Eric and Austin's earlier life together! It breaks my heart that things ended up so horrible and abusive after everything they went through together in that story! Mostly all that Eric did to help Austin with his PTSD! Apparently Eric finally snapped!!! Its just very sad to read this part now!

Austin has a chance at something better if he can get past the abuse with Eric. And God knows that Austin deserves some kind of real love and happiness after the nightmare his life has been! I'm however not sure he will ever be able to completely extract himself from this sick abusive nightmare. Ryan should have killed the piece of shit in the motel room, problem solved!!! Or at least held him at gun point until law enforcement apprehended him!!! In the real world these types of abusive acts do have some serious dire consequences!!! I know this is just a story, but why has nothing been done to put Eric away! What he has done to Austin is definitely way over the top, and definitely against the law! Ryan witnessed the aftermath of the last near death beating, so I don't understand why law enforcement has not arrested Eric! It seems to not even be a consideration. Maybe some serious consequences for this piece of shit Eric would at least make things more difficult for him to continue his reign of terror! Attempted Murder comes to mind, and even though it would be a long shot, it might just put Eric in a much more difficult situation.... Just my personal thoughts!!!!!!!!

Tonypanda21Tonypanda21over 4 years ago
So good

I can picture this as a movie. Great story. So good. Really felt it all, i visualized it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Rooting hard for Austin and Ryan. I haven’t read the story about Austin’s earlier life with Eric, but it seems very hard to grasp that someone can go from a normal, loving guy to a brutal cruel homocidal sadist in a few short years. But I’ll check that story out to see what it presents. Eric really needs to be locked away where he can be the target of other people’s violent wrath and spend some years as the abused bitch. Justice served.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES