Now Serving Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
943 Followers

Angie would slowly strip her mother in the living room while the MILF sub confessed to being a bad, lazy mother, a willful and irresponsible daughter and a disrespectful, sarcastic sister who deserved firm, serious punishments from all three men. Angie would then prep the denuded MILF slut with severe bondage accoutrements (but all different items from the first video), while Justine would encourage the "corrections" - and indeed had to be personally punished and harshly used by nothing less than all three guys.

Instead of a ball gag, Justine's big mouth would be filled with a bridle gag. Rather than using velcro bands at the base of her big tits, they'd be made to bulge obscenely with an unforgiving breast press. Instead of cloverleaf nipple clamps and heavy chains, she'd wear nasty nipple stretchers.

Kneeling, she'd suck off all three guys till they bathed her face and tits in multiple geysers of cum. With her still wearing a dense and humiliating cum coating, they'd simultaneously whip her tits and pussy, ending with a Triple Penetration.

In the third episode, the debased female lead would satisfy four of her father's and brother's business associates, one more dom than in the previous video. But neither Justine nor Angie would be present, since they'd only be a distraction to the four guys.

In the fourth and final movie, the depraved hottie would visit the college that her son and daughter attended, where she'd be disciplined in two demeaning separate sessions: first, by Justin and his four pimply, inexperienced and therefore dangerously brutal roommates, increasing the load she'd have to bear to a total of five doms.

In the second session, she'd be used by an elite gathering of the Chancellor, the Vice Chancellor, the Dean of Admissions and the Dean. Although the number of men in this last scene would decrease from five to four, the reduced amount would be more than compensated by the administrators' powerful, demanding personalities, and by the long experience they'd all accumulated over many years of harsh and relentless BDSM.

Matt smiled. He enjoyed being the writer and director, as well as cameraman. There was no doubt that he had a talented, photogenic cast and crew in Janette, Justin and Angie. And most importantly, he had an extraordinary sex toy lead whose incredible body, raging sensuality and capacity for submission, pain and humiliation leapt from the screen. And Justine's on-camera talents in the video series could never swell her head into becoming a prima donna. After all, she was a sub.

*****

This concludes Now Serving. Thanks for reading!

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
943 Followers
12