Now Starring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too?" he sighed, "if he gave you the same talk as he gave me, just forget it. I'm not worried."

"You should be. David, you have so much potential, you are poised to be the next sex symbol, and you deserve it you are worthy of the title."

He searched my face with his eyes, then he stood up, abruptly, "Oh god, I can't believe you're going to let some middle aged queen tell you how to run your life? Do you know he came onto me that night after Mollie left?"

"But he's right."

"Has it ever occurred to you that men have sex symbols too? Obviously you find me attractive," he countered.

"David, this role you're playing, men will want to be you, women will want to sleep with you. It's the way it's all set up."

"You said you loved me," his voice cracked and his eyes started to glisten, he looked away, and took a deep breath. "How long do we have then?"

"Four more days."

"That's not very much time." "No it isn't..."

"Will you make love to me tonight?" he asked, his voice low and pleading.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I swear to god if you ask me that question again I will go sleep with Mollie instead," His eyes blazed, "just stop playing den mother for once and just do what you've been wanting to do since we got here!"

"This shouldn't be how it happens, David, you deserve more."

"We don't have time for more," he almost shouted, and then regained control, "maybe some other time, we can do the whole hearts and flowers thing but for now, I'll have to go with raw animal lust."

"The first time can be a bit painful," I cautioned.

"It can't hurt me more than you already have," he swallowed hard, "please?"

A rational man would have let him cool off, a rational man would have left him alone, but one glance into his eyes and I was nowhere near rational.

Sensing he had the upper hand he practically ripped my clothes off of me and hastily stripped off his, then he roughly shoved me on the bed and began mercilessly ravishing my body with bites and his nails. When I tried to add some tenderness in to it, it seemed to enrage him more taking my upper lip in his teeth and biting down hard. That was it, I grabbed his hands in mine, "what are you doing? This isn't you David, this isn't the man I love."

He went limp and closed his eyes, "I'm scared," he admitted with a sigh, "I want you so badly, but I'm really, really scared."

"Can we start this again?"

He nodded and opened his eyes, looking deep into mine. By some trick of the light I saw his pupils for the first time, and they were huge, barely any iris was visible.

We started again, this time he let me kiss him without digging his teeth into me, when I took him into my mouth, he didn't close his eyes instead sat up watching me, I thought he was into it but then he pulled me off of him, "enough. Please? Now?" he breathed.

I got off the bed, rummaged in my kit and pulled out lube and a condom, his eyes watching my every move. I unwrapped the condom and started to put it on.

"Is that necessary?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to feel all of you, all of it."

I thought for a moment, I was pretty sure Vartan was faithful, and I did get tested every six months, "No it's not necessary." I put the condom aside and joined him back on the bed. I squirted some lube onto my fingers, and distracting him with some very deep kissing introduced one lubed finger into his ass, followed by another, which made him jerk against me and tense up but he didn't stop me. When I tried for a third he held his breath and a grimace played on his face. After a few moments he relaxed and I slid the third finger into him with little resistance, trying to gently stretch him out. As I moved my fingers in and out his breathing increased and he grew even harder, his erection pressed between us.

I removed my fingers from him, lifted his hips up and placed a pillow under the small of his back, and then I lifted his legs over my shoulders, just resting the tip of my cock against him. "This is it, we can stop now, I won't be upset." I offered, praying he would not want to.

It seemed like forever before he said, "please, I want you to."

I lubed up generously, and pulling his ass to me, entered him.

As the tip of my cock opened him up he arched his back, grabbing the sheets and let out a loud gasp, and his jaw clenched so tight I worried he would break his teeth, I stopped my progress. "David? Do you want me to go on?"

I took his silence as permission. I pressed home, moving with some difficulty in his very tight ass, but I completed my entry. I stayed still letting him get used to me until he relaxed his death grip on the sheets and put his arms around me. Then I pulled back and slowly pushed back in. After a few minutes he shifted his legs from my shoulders and locked them around my hips, in the same moment half sitting up to pull me against him. I locked my lips around his and increased my pace.

When I pulled out he looked at me quizzically, aware that I hadn't climaxed, "get on your hands and knees," I ordered, he blinked a few times, not quite understanding but did so.

I moved back into position and in one movement drove myself into him, holding him fast by the hips. Then I moved to where we were both semi sitting up, and reached around to his cock and pumped him in time with my thrusts. He reached back and locked his arms around my neck and held on tight. As he reached his climax I sped up my thrusts, practically lifting him off his knees and came into him.

After I pulled out he got off the bed and went into the bathroom, I heard the door lock and the water of the shower start up. I don't know how long he was in the shower because when I woke up it was morning and he was nowhere to be seen.

I didn't see him again until the following evening, when he came back from the day's shoot. He barely looked at me before changing in the bathroom, turning out the lights and getting into his bed.

I couldn't take the silence any more, "are you angry with me?"

"Why would I be angry?" he asked turning on his side to face me.

I sat up, and turned on the light, "you've been avoiding me since last night."

"I don't know if you noticed but we're on location, filming a television show, John. I've been working."

"Do you regret last night?"

"How could I regret that?" he looked away, his voice taking on a wistful quality, "last night was wonderful. I wouldn't have changed a second of it."

"But?"

"You said it yourself, once we get back to London, that's it. Friends at best."

"We have two more days," I protested.

"It's not enough."

"So that's it? I only had the one chance?"

"I'm really tired, John. I have to be on set tomorrow at 5am." With that he turned off the light and turned away again.

The ride back to London on the bus was rough. David sat next to Phil and listened to him plan out his future with the show. Mollie sat next to me and we both watched the two of them talking.

She sighed, "was it worth it?"

"I won the bet," I tried for humour, failing miserably.

"Did you? Well, good for you," she laughed, then seeing the look on my face stopped, "you don't look like you feel like much of a winner. He's an actor John, a good one, and you know his career will always come first, just like you just like me."

"He's nothing like you and me," I countered.

Weeks passed, my character's part was done for this episode so I didn't see David at all. The show was a smashing success with David in the lead. As Phil predicted David was a megawatt sex symbol, fan clubs dedicated to him popped up all over the place. It wasn't until it was time to film the next episode that I saw him again.

Seeing him stride into the rehearsal hall was like seeing him for the first time again. His tall good looks, his bright smile, and those eyes hit me like a ton of bricks. After making the rounds, greeting everyone he walked over to me, "hey there big fella," he laughed, then he leaned in and very quietly asked, "did you miss me?" and gave my ass a squeeze.

Before I had the chance to answer him he was gone, talking to one of the writers. He listened intently until he caught me looking at him, flashed a smile my way and then winked at me, leaving me wonder what was going to happen next.

12