Now Starring Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my need began to outweigh my self-control, I lubed up and pulling him tighter to me, entered him slowly. I reached around and took him into my hand and pumped him in time with my thrusts. I could feel him tense up again, his orgasm building apace with mine, I sped up and came only a few seconds after he did. I thrust a few more times into him before rolling over on my back, disengaging us.

David just lay on his side, immobile, and seemingly unable to move for a few minutes. Then with a sigh he rolled over on his back and ran his hands through his hair, taking a deep breath.

I laid my head on his chest, my ear over his heart and he smiled down at me, "are you really going to stay the whole night?" I nodded, then he looked at the ceiling and back down at me, "I am going to need more vitamins."

After a bit we both fell asleep, I woke up some time later, surprised to find David still in my arms, sound asleep. He was on his back with one arm over his head, the other around my shoulder, and completely dead to the world. I watched him for a few minutes then decided it was time for another round. I announced my intention by straddling him and waking him soft kisses and teasing his cock with my fingers.

I could tell he was awake when he groaned, "what time is it?"

I glanced at the bedside clock, "a bit past four."

He opened his eyes and looked at the clock too, "I'm going to look like hell in the morning..."

"But you look stunning now," I teased, and silenced his protests with my kisses, moving my hands to stroke him with the same rhythm as my tongue played across his. As soon as he gave himself over to the sensations I lubed up and with one hard thrust pushed myself inside him. The suddenness of it made him take a deep breath.

This time I was almost brutal in my taking of him. I pulled out and rammed myself back in so hard he had to push his hands against the wall behind the bed, to stop his head from hitting it each time I thrust home. He closed his eyes and bit down on his lower lip but he made no move to stop me.

As my orgasm hit, I lifted his hips off the bed and slammed into him convulsively. I was aware enough to know he hadn't come, so I stayed in him and taking him in my spit moistened hands brought him to orgasm, as I grew soft inside him.

My eyes grew heavy almost immediately, but I was dimly aware of him watching me silently as I fell asleep, and I wondered what he was thinking.

The sun was up by the time I swam back up to consciousness, David was gone and there was a fresh pot of coffee waiting for me. I showered, drank a few cups and made my way to the studio to catch up with him. I knew that the filming was going to wrap up early and before leaving his flat I noticed he had packed a couple of suitcases and his train ticket was on the counter.

I waited at his trailer and when he saw me, he smiled, "I didn't expect a welcoming committee" he laughed, "what are you doing here?'

"I wanted to take you to the train station, see you off."

"That's not necessary," he started.

"I know, but I want to," I stopped him.

He quickly changed out of his wardrobe and into his own clothes, and we caught a taxi back to his flat. I waited in the car while he gathered his stuff and came back down, trying to think of a way to convince him not to leave, to spend his time off with me, but the words flying around my head refused to form a coherent sentence, let alone a convincing argument.

When he came back to the taxi, we rode to the train station in silence. David already felt like he was miles away and the gap left by his absence felt like a hole in my chest. We unloaded the taxi at the station and I walked him to the platform.

As the announcement for boarding came over the p.a. I took his hands in mine, "please stay." Was all I could come up with, my voice cracking like I was only fourteen.

"As tempting as that is, and it is very, I can't," he shook his head, "I need this, I need to go see family and just be a regular human being for a while."

"Six weeks?" I protested, taking his hands in mine.

"It'll fly by, I promise you," with that he pulled out of my grasp, picked up his cases and walked to the train.

I wanted to call after him, tell him I loved him but the words stuck in my throat. I watched him disappear into the body of the train, and stood on the platform hoping to catch another glimpse of him as the train pulled out of the station. It wasn't until the train was so far down the tracks that I couldn't make it out anymore that my feet came unglued from their spot and I was able to leave.

As I rode in the taxi home, the sound of my heart pounding in my ears reminded me of a train on a track, taking my love with it.

12