All Comments on 'Now Starring Ch. 10'

by BabyJamesBoy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting twist

Now let's hope "pretty boy" doesn't screw this up. John should really just move on, David's a hot mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Such an interesting story!

Hot sex combined with complex, imperfect characters. Neither of our main men are perfect specimens of humanity, but somehow I like them better for it. I hope that they get their acts together enough to realise how much they have in each other

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 14 years ago
I'm with the reader below on this

John & David's fallibility is what makes this story and keeps me coming back to find out what happens next. There's always something tantalising about a character whose next move is so hard to plot.

Oh yes... and there's another chapter already up! *happy dance*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

David says he wants to learn from his past mistakes but continues to repeat them. An open relationship did not work fir David and Sonja - he fell in love with a man he feels was a mistake and she got pregnant and married a rich dude she didn’t love. Oh and David ended up on a balcony contemplating another suicide attempt. John is almost irrationally jealous but reduced himself by offering David an open relationship and free reign to sleep with any woman - including that hot mess Elissa! This has to be one of the most unhealthy relationships imaginable. They continue to hurt each other with almost every decision they make. I don’t understand why.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous