All Comments on 'Now Starring Ch. 11'

by BabyJamesBoy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more!

OK stop teasing us, please have John get counseling, David get his head out of his arse and they finally get to realise how much they need each other.

Hot sex, messed up people though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So good

Layered characters struggling to figure it out. Too many lit stories are of "perfect" people, so it's great to read a story about two screwed-up people who need lots of therapy, but really love each other. Keep writing!

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 14 years ago
Keeping it Real

I like them screwed up. People are generally a bit screwed up, and when they're living a lie, even more so. Sometimes they find a resolution and sometimes not. As an eternal purveyor of uncertain endings, I can see these two going either way. Whatever their route, they are unflinchingly real, and that's what keeps me coming back.

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

IVE JUST SKIPPED 7 CHAPTERS AND WALKED WRITE BACK INTO A SHIT STORY THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST CRAP IVE EVER READ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I need someone to explain this couple to me. I’ve read each chapter and am legitimately confused. It seems like John is presented as more to blame, always being accused by David of smashing all his good feelings, and he himself feeling the need to constantly chase, apologize and make up. But to me, David is so much more to blame. First off, he’s got tons of trauma and needs loads of therapy. Plus he’s used to having anyone he wants and feels no guilt or remorse for hurting John with his wandering eye, lips and dick. The Elissa example is the most glaring of this - he just expects John to be ok with his attention to her. The proposed open relationship shows a huge imbalance in the relationship that David was ok to go along with as long as John didn’t get jealous (what?!). I truly don’t see what John has to be sorry for - sure he gets jealous and he’s quick to throw a punch, but hell David has punched John a time or two as well. He could use some therapy but he’s got nothing to sort through when compared to David’s shitshow life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous