Now Starring Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could answer I leaned down to kiss him, parting his lips with my tongue and ran my hands through his hair. He broke the kiss first, taking a deep breath and then put his hands on my back pulling me tightly to him, slightly parting his legs so I dropped down between them. I lowered my hands to his ass and slowly lifted my hips to rub myself against him, feeling his erection sliding along mine through our clothing.

I repeated this until he took a shaky breath and dug his nails into my back further spreading his legs to increase the amount of his body that touched mine. I held myself back, driving him into a frenzy, getting him riled up before I even removed a stitch of clothing from either of us.

But soon my self-control was outweighed by my need to touch his skin with mine. I reared back and peeled off my shirt, then pulled him to a sitting position to remove his. Then I shifted to kneeling between his knees, sliding my trousers down to my ankles, then off me completely. David took this opportunity to get his sweat pants off too and then pulled me back to him with a low growl.

As I moved up on him my flesh on his causing a sweet friction he laced his fingers in my hair pulling it so tightly tears sprang to my eyes. "Enough!" he commanded, and reached for me, grabbing my cock in his hand.

I felt him reach into his bed stand, pull out the lube and then he warmed it up a bit before generously applying it to me. The slippery substance combined with his tight grip on me made it hard to not thrust into his hand and come before either of us was ready. David spread his legs, lifted his hips and guided me into him and then let go of my cock and locked his knees to my sides, arching his back as I thrust home.

I propped myself up on my hands, and slowly pulled out, and pushed back in, taking my time, savouring the sensations. I wished I could see his face because he had gone almost completely silent on me, just the sound of his breathing, growing faster and less steady as I picked up my pace. I reached down to cup his ass holding him tighter to me as my orgasm hit.

I stayed motionless in him as I caught my breath, then pulling out slid down to take him into my mouth. I inserted two fingers into him as I felt him grow in my mouth and brought him to climax.

A few minutes later he broke the silence, "that is slightly better than a cup of coffee first thing in the morning." He joked.

"Only slightly?" I countered.

"Well if you did that at Starbucks, you'd get banned." He laughed and moved back to snuggling against me.

"True," I chuckled. Then growing serious, knowing full well my timing was a bit off, "can I ask you a question?"

He nodded against me.

"Do you really think we have a future together?"

"If you strip away all the b.s. and all the baggage we both carry with us I think we really do love each other," I heard him take a deep breath, "if we can keep sight of that, yes."

"I do love you," I held him tightly to me.

"I know," he replied, I waited for him to say he loved me too.

But after a bit I realised he had fallen asleep. I wished I could follow him but the silence felt like a heavy weight on my chest, and all the good feelings I had from our lovemaking soon vanished.

I half considered waking him to get my answer but instead I laid there until the sun peeked through the blinds, staring into space, ashamed at how much I needed him, and wondering if he even felt half of what I felt for him for me.

12