All Comments on 'Nox Ch. 01'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nemo18Nemo18over 9 years ago
Had potential

This could've been a really good and hot story. But there was just too much back and forth between seductive and derogatory language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Fantastic Story!

I don't usually check authors regularly for updates but you are definitely the one that breaks the mold, after your last MilkTitty Farms chapter (which of course I loved all the chapters so far) I wasn't sure if you were going to continue writing but i'm so glad you are, and you've even submitted more Illustrations too which look great!

Anyway before this gets too long I'll just go ahead and tell you you're amazing and I cant wait to see what you submit next! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anya?

In the line after "FUCK!" 3/5 down on page 1, who is she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck that was the best

I loved every second and have to see more. Unlike some people I've actually been in a group fight and am well aware of the moments when the randomness becomes clarity. You did very well with the description of after battle sex with someone you love too. It's both fast and vicious as well as tender and intimate. Please keep writing I'd love to see these characters adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...