Nox Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dezicra continued to pummel and pound her lover, unloading what felt like pinks of her steaming sex-milk. She could hardly control herself as she sent her dick sloshing in and out over and over, despite the sputtering slopped full hole it was buried within.

"More! Oh Goddess! More!" Donna gasped, and Dezicra rewarded her with her wish tenfold, slamming her length in to the hilt and letting her dick jerk and spasm as more and more of her ooey gooey spooge deposited itself in her amazon lover's receptive ass.

Finally, their breasts connected with long strands of milky-muddy-spit-sloppy cum, the two lovers stared wantonly into each other's eyes, Dezicra's soft meat slipping free of the bonds of Domna's ass, left gaping and oozing with sweet bubbling orc cum. They stared at one another, unable to look away, and for several long minutes, just watched one another, beyond lust, beyond love, in a kind of otherworldly embrace.

-----

"How am I to go back to my tribe knowing you're out there someplace?" Dezicra asked with a coltish grin as she sat back beneath a drooping ironwood tree, watching intently as Donna donned her leathers and prepared to take her leave, her long lovely legs causing the she-orc to lick her lips at the thought of another quick coupling before they were parted forever.

Hours after the pair had made love in the baths under the midday sun, Donna had told her lover that she had to go, to return to the human caravan she'd been hired to protect and collect her money. She'd been as unwilling to depart as Dezicra had been prepared to let her, but her rations were sparse, and she needed to replace her mount, lost in the skirmish hours earlier.

"You don't have to." Donna said, brushing her hair aside and smiling as she stepped up to her orc lover and helped Dezicra to her feet. She slid her arms up around her lover's neck, clasping them behind her head as she looked lovingly into her big golden eyes. "I told you I have no allegiance to those men. I only need to collect my fee and be on my way. I know of your tribe, and you are not so far seperate from my own amazon village. There's no need for us to make this a goodbye. You've ruined me for orc cock now after all. How will I go on without seconds?"

Dezicra smiled, fingers sliding down Anya's back, cupping her bottom beneath her own leather skirt, feeling her naked cheeks hot in the palms of her hands. "You'd have me lie to my warboss, sneak about in the shadows, and conspire with you behind the backs of my people, and all for a piece of ass?"

Donna smiled in return, and the pair pressed their lips together in agreement. She already knew they would be together, and though they knew not where their adventures would take them, she knew that for the first time in a long time, Donna held allegiance to someone other than herself, and it felt good.

12