NSFW Ch. 01: Not Safe for Wife?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Password?" She read the request with some dismay as her heart sank. "How am I supposed to know?" She added with frustration. Her feelings were slightly hurt that Jay had a password protected computer that she didn't know about, but she reminded herself that that fact alone didn't make him guilty if anything, and it was only recently that their relationship had become officially serious.

Still, her curiosity was maxed out, and the windowed box asking her for a password was practically mocking her. She bit her lip and typed in the first thing that came to her mind.

Couchpotatochip, she entered the text and hit enter.

The password you entered is incorrect.

She grimaced. The only password she knew was for Jay's movie streaming account, and besides that...

Her eyes widened as she reached for her phone. After finding her last message with Jay, she scrolled up through her message history. A few weeks prior they'd take some post engagement photos, and Jay had uploaded them to one of his online accounts. She'd asked him for the password so she could put them on a flashdrive, and he'd happily given it to her.

"There!" She said excitedly as she found the message she was looking for. She glanced over the password and tried typing it in.

Drawntoconclusions1, she repeated the password before biting her lip and hitting the enter key.

Welcome, signing you in, she read the text on the screen and almost fainted at her success. A part of her wished that she had failed, however, because she was left looking at the desktop of her fiance's secret computer and she didn't know quite what to do next.

The desktop background was what she saw first. There was some sort of art there, and it took her a moment to realize what it was. It depicted a fully clothed woman with some sort of sword standing on top of a waterfall. It was a watercolor, and it was one of the most beautiful pieces of art she'd ever seen, but she shrugged it off as she placed her finger on the touchpad and began to mouse around the screen.

Her mind raced as she looked at several of the folders on the desktop. Mostly, she was expecting to find a whole lot of porn. As upset as the idea made her, she would understand and she planned to forgive him; after all, he was a man in a long time sexless relationship. She opened a folder labeled, 'wip' and blinked as several images filled the screen.

It wasn't porn, which did cause her to sigh with relief, but what she saw was a little disarming. There were several drawings there, most of which were uncolored, and the majority of them were simple drawings of people and places. The drawings themselves were good, and upon further inspection, she concluded that they were even better than just good. Even though the pictures were rough, the angles and the attention to detail were superb, and though she was no critic herself she would have considered the artist to be a professional.

Her curiosity piqued even more, she closed the folder and moved on to the next one, which was entitled 'commissions'. She double clicked it, and was met with another series of drawings.

"Wow," she breathed as she looked through the thumbs slowly. The art that the folder contained was more complete, and all of them were colored and shaded expertly. They depicted realistic characters who wore fashionable clothing as well as fantasy type characters with huge, unproportionate weapons. There were creatures as well, hand drawn monsters of all sorts and bears and wolves. She noticed something else as well: at the bottom right hand corner of every picture there was a small set of initials, "DTC," she read the letters carefully before closing out of the folder. "Did...Jay draw these?" She wondered aloud as she opened the drawer once more. She picked up the accessory she'd seen earlier and examined it more carefully. She considered herself tech savvy enough, but she'd never seen anything like it. She pulled out her phone and typed 'drawing tablet' into a search bar. A moment later, several images generated that confirmed her suspicions.

"So, you're secretly an artist," she mused as she replaced the drawing pad into the drawer. "So why don't I know about it?" She asked another rhetorical question to herself as she moused over the third folder labeled 'NSFW'.

"Oh my...god," her eyes widened as she looked over the pictures. Bright and colorful images of women in different poses filled the screen, and her mouth fell open as she scrolled through them. There were depictions of anime style women with unrealistically huge breasts, tiny girls with almost no boobs at all, and nearly everything in between. Some of them were alone, others were being ravaged by one or more men, and all of the women were smiling and looking like they were enjoying themselves. She looked away suddenly and shook off a wave of dread, "Okay, this isn't so bad... it could be worse. He could have like, severed heads under his bed, or..." She looked over at the screen again and saw a small anime girl with short blue hair deep throating a penis the size of her head, "Geez!" She clicked out of the folder suddenly and blinked. She was more shocked than she was upset, and she wondered just how long he'd been doing that kind of art without her knowing about it.

"Calm down," she told herself as she took several deep breaths. She'd already told herself that she would forgive him if he was watching porn, so what if he was making it instead? Was that really worse? She moused down to the next folder labeled 'ongoing projects' and opened it.

"Whoa," she shook her head as a dozen sub folders met her eyes. Each one of them was labeled, and she opened the first one she saw which was labeled 'Slice of wife'.

Within that folder, of course, there were even more subfolders, and she frowned as she clicked the one labeled ' chapter one'.

To her surprise, it was a comic. In reality, it was more like a manga, but the term didn't come to Skylar's head as she began to read through it. The comic was written in a narrative style, and the main character seemed to be written from a first person perspective. The first page had a few frames that only showed a bit of city scenery, and she read the monologue outloud to help steady her nerves, "Love isn't the kind of the thing that I thought would happen to me. I had lots of selfish plans, and I told myself at the beginning of that year that I would focus on my studies and get through college quickly. But love, as I understand it, doesn't make its plans based on our personal goals and aspirations, it comes and goes when it wants, and when it comes, there's no one in the world that can stop it..."

That was the end of the page, and she hit the next arrow of the PDF file.

There was only one frame in the second page, and she rolled her eyes and read the text, "Her name was Kara Messinger..."

She clicked the over button once more and nearly choked. There, on the screen in front of her, was a girl who had shoulder length brown hair, green brown eyes, and a small, (in her opinion) slightly too round nose, "What?!" She blurted at the screen as she stared at what might has well have been her reflection in the screen. The girl in the comic didn't just share similarities with her, but looked exactly like her.

Skylar clicked madly through the pages of the comic and speed read through some of the text. Moments later, she skipped to the second chapter and read through that one as well, then through the next. Kara Messinger was the accidental heart throb of the main character, Darron Mith, and the heart rending, mostly comical adventures of how they met and became friends was unfurling before her. There was only one problem: the story that Skylar was reading was one that she was already familiar with, because she'd lived it.

Her dismay was quickly turning to fury as she skipped ahead several dozen chapters. There was an entire chapter dedicated to when the characters first decided to date, a chapter dedicated to Kara telling her new boyfriend that she wanted to save herself till marriage and even a chapter that explained all of Kara's likes and dislikes.

The more she read, the more infuriated and confused she became, and she skipped ahead to the very last chapter in the folder, which was dated for only three weeks from the current date.

There, on the screen, she flipped through the comic that depicted Darron proposing to Karen on a boat. Karen was being a little difficult, and Darron had brought along her favorite drink to try and distract her while he got down on his knees.

"What the hell is going on?!" Skylar yelled at the screen as she exited out of the window. "How many people have read this?" She asked to herself as she opened up his browser and hit control-H to pull up his history.

There was a long list of different websites that had been visited in the last several days. Nearly all of them seemed to be social media sites where people posted their art, and she clicked through several of them to confirm. She opened the sign in screen to one of his email accounts and looked at the name, "Drawntoconclusions," she muttered angrily as she took up her phone. She typed the name into a search bar and was met with a plethora of options for different websites. She tapped the search bar once more and typed drawntoconclusions slice of wife.

She clicked the first link that came up and her eyes looked as if they were going to fall out of her head, "Read Slice of wife online, story by drawntoconclusions... two hundred and fifty thousand views?!" She clicked on the link and was met with the very same comic that she was reading only moments before. There was another link on the page that read support the author here! She clicked it, and her heart nearly stopped.

The link showed a support page for the author. On the top left hand corner of the screen she saw a number that read, DrawntoConclusions is receiving $3768 dollars a month.

She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed heavily. All at once, everything that her family had been saying seemed to make more and less sense at the same time. Jay had his own apartment, his own car and as far as she knew, he didn't have any student loans to pay off. There was no way that anyone could have afforded so much working as a part time financial consultant, but she'd come up with many different excuses to keep herself from thinking too hard on it.

Even so, the reality of what was happening was hard to swallow, and she shut the laptop in disgust. Not even bothering to put it back into the drawer, she rushed out of the room and headed toward the front door. She needed to get out and think before she confronted him; her emotions were beginning to take over her rationality, and she didn't want to talk to him while she was in such a state.

Fate however, like love, did not consider her feelings as she heard a key in the door. Jay stepped in a moment later and looked at her with surprise, "Skylar? You used the key I gave you?" He smiled widely.

Skylar crossed her arms and sat abruptly down on the couch without saying a word.

Jay frowned, "Hey, what's wrong?"

She looked up at him, "What do you think is wrong, Jay?"

Jay blinked, "I don't know... is that a trick question?"

Skylar clenched his fists, "I went through the laptop you've been hiding from me all this time," she said, almost casually.

He looked as if a doctor had just told him that he had cancer, "Oh..."

"Yeah, oh!" She yelled up at him, "So, care to explain?"

Jay scratched the bag of his head, "Geez... okay, yeah... um..." he sighed heavily, "We need to talk."

12