All Comments on 'Nude Beach Adventure'

by NakedinNC_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fighterpilotB4fighterpilotB4over 13 years ago
Fantasy Island

Wow, great story. I also share your desire for hairy pussies. Still can't understand why some men like shaved pussies and am astounded that so many women shave to please them. There is nothing in this world like a full bush pussy, if there is someone tell me what it is. Your story has all the elements of 'every man's desire' (and maybe some women's too) but you might have mentioned the respective ages of all the participants to add to the mystique. While the story lends itself to a pure fantasy, there are some similar stories, that are true events. I was certainly aroused, excited, hard, anticipating the next move, but saddened in the abrupt ending. Perhaps you could go to the next chapter ?

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
HOT

No other word would do. I know it is something I could never see myself doing. But hey it sure was fun to read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hairy pits

Simply amazing. I wish Kitty's hairy pits was more in the story.

Leonine44Leonine44over 10 years ago
A Triple Hit Three-Way

Very hot story! The "Triple Hit" for me was 1) nude beach; 2) an FFM threesome; and 3) -- for me like fighterpilotB4 -- hairy pussies (oh, why oh why, the fascination with bald ones that started in the 1990's?). Don't get me wrong. I love everything about the female form, but it takes a bush to really get my interest up.

Also like fighterpilotB4 the story isn't a complete fantasy for me because some elements trigger actual memories. All my women have been bush endowed. I've been to nude beaches in Spain and California. Unfortunately my local nude beach was closed by the authorities in 2009 and I can't get my wife interested in going to the nude private resorts in our area.

NakedinNC_: I also agree with fighterpilotB4 that it would be great if you continued the story. Please write more with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Future of the Threesome

Excellent story and writing. A great description of the threesome.

However, there needed to be a few sentences about ongoing threesome activities in the coming days of the vacation.

A caring tapering off of the threesome action like that would have been proper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love a big erect clit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous