Nude Beach Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz knew she was close to an orgasm and wanted to come on Gene's cock with Kitty sucking her clit like they fantasized that morning. "I need your cock in me now baby, fuck me with your big, thick, juicy cock."

Gene pulled his face from between her legs and lay down on his back with his cock standing straight up. Kitty saw this and watched as Liz mounted him reverse cowgirl with Liz's hairy pussy facing her. Kitty moved between her legs and was treated to a very erotic sight as she saw Gene's thick cock split Liz's pussy lips, slide up and in. Kitty moved her head closer, extended her tongue and began, tentatively at first, to lick Liz's pussy as Liz slid her furry cunt up and down the long, thick shaft.

"Yes that's it!" Liz cried out, realizing her fantasy was getting fulfilled. "Lick my pussy while I fuck his big, hard cock."

Kitty now began licking in earnest, moving her head up and down to time her licks with Liz's movement. Kitty thought to herself, 'this is so hot' and increased the pressure and speed of her licking. After a few minutes of Liz mumbling unintelligibly while she rode the massive cock, Kitty's timing failed and she accidently licked Liz's clit.

The engorged nub sent shock waves through Liz when Kitty's tongue made contact. Liz screamed out, "Oh God! That feels so good. Suck my clit, I'm close, suck my clit Kitty and make me cum."

Kitty obeyed, clamped her mouth over Liz's furry mound and sucked her clit hard enough to make a seal with her lips. She had never eaten another woman before, but knew how she liked her big clit sucked and started to move her tongue in different patterns over Liz's sensitive bundle of nerve endings knowing that the greatest pleasure would come from varying her tongue patterns. As she did this, she put a hand back between her legs slid two fingers in her own cunt with her thumb on her clit.

"Oh God, oh fuck! Suck me, fuck me!" Liz cried out to Kitty and Gene as her orgasm started to build.

Gene knew what would happen next and said, "That's it baby. Fuck yourself on my hard cock. I want to feel your pussy cum with me inside you. Cum on me baby. Cum all over my big cock. Squirt all over her face."

"Oh God, oh fuck!" Liz screamed again as her orgasm began. "Fuck me hard, suck my clit."

Gene was thrusting and Kitty sucked as hard as she could while running her tongue directly over Liz's clit. That was when the dam broke. Liz let go and surrendered to her orgasm. She thought she felt the earth move. Sexual electricity coursed through her body as her cunt muscles spasmed around Gene's cock. This was such a powerful orgasm that she began to squirt all over Kitty; who relished tasting the cum juice of another woman for the first time.

Kitty knew after such an intense orgasm that Liz's clit would be sensitive and just stared at Liz's beautiful, hairy, squirting, spasming cunt. Kitty's up-close view of Gene's meaty cock sliding in and out, the feel of Liz's cum on her face and the fragrance of Liz's sex sent her over the edge too as her fingers flew in and out of her pussy with her thumb pressing down on her clit. Kitty shuddered as her orgasm overtook her and she too squirted.

Liz lay back quietly on Gene's chest, still impaled on this hard cock, as Kitty slumped in post orgasmic bliss and licked her cum off her fingers. They stayed like that for a few minutes with everyone catching their breath; their minds reeling from the carnal pleasure they had just experienced.

Finally Gene said, "Liz, as you can feel, I am still hard." He jiggled his hips to emphasize the point as his hardness massaged Liz from the inside. "It's time for the second part of your fantasy; to watch my cock slide in and out of Kitty's hairy cunt."

Liz responded, "Yes, I really want to see that big cock of yours slide in and out of her furry pussy." As she got off Gene she hovered her pussy over him to drip her girl cum on him for lubrication, although she doubted Kitty would need much of that by the time Gene slid into her.

Gene rolled to his side, propping himself on one arm. He and Liz smiled at Kitty, who smiled back, more than ready for her "turn".

"How should we begin?" Wondered Gene out loud. "Liz, do you think you and I should return the favor and begin the same way Kitty and I did with you?"

"Let's ask Kitty." Liz replied. "Let's she what she wants. All I know is that we owe her an earth shattering orgasm like I had. Kitty, how do you want to start?"

Kitty didn't need to think about this. When she watched Gene eat Liz out, she imagined it was her being eaten and fucked by his long tongue. "I think I need a good tongue-fucking like you had." She leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs. Her juicy pussy was staring at Gene with her big clit sticking up from the forest of pussy hair begging for attention.

Gene moved between her legs and began licking and kissing the inside of her thighs.

"Mmmmm" purred Kitty, "that's a good way to start."

As Gene licked and kissed his way 'north' he moved his hand so he could comb his fingers through Kitty's substantial bush with this thumb bumping against her clit on every third or so pass through the forest. "Mmmmm" purred Kitty again as she placed her hands on Gene's head and ran her fingers through his hair in the same fashion as he was doing to her. She spread her legs wider and applied a little pressure to encourage him. "That feels so nice. I love to have my pussy hair played with."

Gene continued combing her long pussy hair with his fingers but began to pay more attention to the big clit that stood up before him. He moved forward and with his lips gently pulled the hair covering her pussy lips. Kitty purred again and squirmed causing her legs to spread even more. Gene slowly drew into his mouth one of her succulent, fur covered pussy lips, and then the other and back again. On each repetition he used his tongue to lick the valley of her pussy as he crossed over it.

Kitty was so worked up from eating Liz that she started to move her hips and pull Gene's head closer to her hirsute cunt. "That feels so yummy. I love the way you're eating me. Suck my clit now please."

Liz watched in fascination as Gene complied with Kitty's lusty request having never seen oral sex from this vantage point before. She knew what Kitty was feeling as Gene had done this to her many times. Gene circled his tongue around Kitty's clit eliciting another appeal from Kitty, "Suck me, suck my clit!"

Gene moved his mouth up and engulfed Kitty's clit sucking it completely in. The nerve ending packed appendage was well over an inch long allowing him to tenderly clamp his teeth on the bottom, while his tongue made figure eights, and slowly scrape his teeth along its length to the end. He did this several times driving Kitty into a frenzy of hip bucking to increase the pressure. Gene knew she was ready and closed his lips around her big clit so he could suck with full force while flicking his tongue over and back. Kitty's body tensed as her orgasm began. Gene pulled her hips to him so he could remain locked on her clit. Kitty's hands went to her breast and pulled her extended nipples to increase the sensations as her orgasm reached its crescendo and she moaned in ecstasy.

Liz was mesmerized with the raw sex she observed and moved one hand down to her pussy and kneaded the flesh around her clit. Her other hand continued to stimulate her breasts and nipples. Liz wanted to see him fuck Kitty. She wanted to see his big, juicy cock slide in and out of Kitty's furry love tunnel; all slick and shiny with Kitty's juices.

Kitty stopped bucking and breathed in deeply as her orgasm subsided. Gene sat back on his haunches, his cock standing up hard and thick with precum oozing at the tip.

Liz leaned forward and wrapped her hand around Gene's solid shaft; his length and girth made her hand look small in comparison. She pointed the tip at Kitty's wooly flower and urged him forward. Gene scooted closer until the tip of his manhood was nestled between Kitty's cunt lips. Liz slowly slid Gene's cockhead over Kitty's extended clit, covering it with his precum and worked her clit with his cock like it was a flesh dildo.

Kitty moaned again. Liz's pressure on her clit was just right and with each pass of Gene's cockhead she came closer to another orgasm. She was near the edge and spread her legs wider to encourage Gene to penetrate her. She wanted to feel his big, thick cock stretch her lips. Kitty moaned, "Oh God that feels good, keep fucking my clit with that juicy cock until I cum." Liz continued the slow sliding and applied a little more pressure. Kitty moaned again and began to pull on her long nipples to increase the sensations she was feeling. "That's it," Kitty whimpered as she lifted her hips to increase the pressure, "fuck my clit with his big cock."

Liz bent over and added her tongue to the mix, now alternating strokes on Kitty's big clit with her tongue and Gene's cockhead. Liz moved Gene's cock from side to side and slid her tongue lengthwise down Kitty's erect clit. Kitty felt her clit tingle with the additional stimulation and lifted her head to see where it was coming from. She saw Liz's head between her legs and moaned once more in ecstasy.

Liz was really getting into this. She reached back, between her legs, to scoop some wetness from her pussy and gently applied it to the clit standing up from Kitty's bush. She marveled at how it glistened in the sun and looked so appetizing, just like icing on a cake. Liz scooped some more, "painted" a generous amount on Kitty's clit and bent over to lick the icing off the cake. She managed to get most of Gene's cockhead and Kitty's clit in her mouth, swirled her tongue around both and hummed. Gene and Kitty both moaned as the vibrations moved through the most sensitive portion of their sex organs.

Kitty repositioned herself over Gene, facing his feet and impaled her hairy cunt on his big cock in a reverse cowgirl position. Gene's hands were on Kitty's hips encouraging her ride. Kitty's tits danced in Liz's face and Kitty's fully engorged clit stood out like a small cock while Gene's big cock slid in and out of her curly-haired cunt.

Liz was living her lustful, voyeuristic, secret desire – watching Gene's glorious cock move in and out of a hairy pussy. She marveled at the beautiful sight: the long, curly pubes at the base of Kitty's pussy were soaked with cunt juice and clung to Gene's meaty spear as he split her lips with each stroke. Above Kitty's big clit, her abundant pussy hair was tangled, looking like a delicate bird's nest that needed combing. Fascinated by what she was witnessing, Liz reached a hand out, extended her fingers and combed the bird's nest to straighten out Kitty's pussy hair. As she did so, she could feel the up and down movement as Kitty rode Gene's slippery shaft. This was the most sensual, erotic thing Liz had ever seen. Even though she had recently cum hard and squirted, she could feel moisture begin to well in her cunt.

Liz wondered if this was what her hairy pussy looked like when Gene made love to her in this position and made a mental note to talk him into making a video of them some day.

"Oh God, your cock is so big and thick!" Liz heard Kitty call out, "It's splitting me wide open. My cunt is so full and feels so good. Suck my clit, Liz. Please, suck my clit." Kitty nearly screamed as pleasure jolts shot through her body announcing an impending orgasm. "Suck me, I'm cumming. Oh God, suck my clit!"

Liz sucked Kitty's big clit like it was a little cock; humming and swirling her tongue, moving from the base to the tip as Kitty's hips moved up and down propelled by Gene's thrusts. Liz sucked harder, pulling Kitty's engorged, cock-like clit into her mouth. Liz's nose was buried in Kitty's bush, inhaling the musky aroma wafting up. Liz lifted her head slightly, and slowly let Kitty's stiff clit slide out from between her lips.

Kitty could feel rockets going off. She put one hand on the back of Liz's head to push Liz back to her clit while her other hand, along with Gene's, was pinching her long, stiff nipples.

Liz returned to sucking Kitty's big, tasty clit and put a hand between her legs to pleasure her own wet, curly-haired cunt. Kitty was moaning around Gene's cock as Liz began her final assault. She again sucked hard to bring all of the massive clit into her mouth and inserted a finger into Kitty's cunt along side Gene's cock to massage her G-spot. Liz worked her mouth and finger in harmony with Gene's movements; one sliding up and down, one sliding in and out. Kitty again pushed the back of Liz's head to increase the pressure and began to leak pussy juice which Liz greedily lapped up. Kitty thrashed uncontrollably with her orgasm on Gene's turgid shaft; her pussy gushing forth girl cum and soaking Liz.

When Kitty calmed down, Liz lifted her head from between Kitty's legs and smiled at her. Kitty was lying back on Gene's chest, with Gene's stiff cock in her hairy pussy. She was almost unconscious.

Liz noticed something else she hadn't been aware of while their threesome was taking place ... they had an audience!

A short way down the beach was a woman with pendulous breasts sitting on a man's lap and slowly moving her hips back and forth. She lifted one of her enormous tits to her mouth to suck her extended nipple and then rubbed her clit. She must have been watching for a while as Liz could see that her fingers, and the cock she was riding on, were shiny with pussy juice. While Liz continued to watch, the other woman stiffened as an orgasm roiled through her body, making her bountiful breasts wobble and the man shift his hips up.

Liz decided to give them a good finish to the show they had seen so far. She pulled Gene's stiff cock out of Kitty's hairy cunt and began to suck on it. The taste of Kitty's cum and pussy juice was different than her own, but still wonderful. She swirled her tongue around the head of Gene's cock as she gently played with his cum-filled balls. "Oh God baby that feels good." moaned Gene. "Fuck your mouth on my cock. I want to come all over you."

Hearing this Liz changed her technique and pumped Gene's slick, long, thick shaft with two hands while bobbing her head up and down on his cockhead. She knew Gene wouldn't last long in her mouth after just fucking her and Kitty. "Cumming baby, cumming baby." Gene mumbled between moans. Liz could feel his cock thicken in her mouth and pulled off. She aimed his cock at her wide open mouth and continued to stroke his manhood. She glanced at the other couple and saw they were watching.

It didn't take long. Gene's first gush was like a fountain and landed on her face. She continued pumping, and improved her aim, so most of the rest of his spurts landed in her mouth.

Liz rocked back with cum running down her cheeks and dribbling out her mouth. She looked directly at the other couple, wiped the cum from her cheek, and hungrily licked her fingers clean. She smiled and waved at them.

- END -