Nude Beach Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was throbbing in Gaby's fist as my fingers probed into her slit. "Do you think they are going to fuck right there?" Gaby moaned.

"Do lesbians fuck?"

"I don't know. Maybe we'll find out."

I was more and more amazed at this new side of my new wife. As we watched, I plunged my fingers in and out of her pussy, ensuring that the clit danced lightly throughout, wanting to build her towards climax, and hoping she did not rush me too fast. I wanted this time to consummate our marriage properly.

Gaby began to stroke faster, once again with her eyes glued to the blonde goddesses at play. The water obscured much of what they were doing with their hands, but they ran their tongues together, sucking each other deep inside. They would then playfully fall into the surf, rolling like porpoises, coming up gasping for air, and then one would tweak a nipple on the other, and they would be bouncing around again, splashing about.

Gaby's hips started grinding against my hand as her moans deepened. She turned slightly, still watching out the window, but placed both hands on my cock, one caressing the tip and carving circles along the sensitive tab on the underside, the other squeezing the base of my shaft and then kneading my balls.

Beads of perspiration ran down into Gaby's eyes as she finally turned to face me, her climax building. Her head tilted back, her eyes hooded over. She was lost in another reality, her imagination unleashed and in turn causing waves of orgasm to flood out of her womanhood, shaking her body.

Despite the distraction of her own orgasm, Gaby kept stroking my cock, her tiny hand flying faster along the shaft. I felt my balls tightening and knew that my release was near. "I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?" I asked, ignoring my own desire to shove my erection deep into Gaby's cunt. She giggled, her climax still subsiding. "I bet I know where you would want it. Though I suppose you'd have a hard time deciding which of those blondes to fuck first."

"Why would I want them when I haven't even had my wife yet?"

Oops. "What I meant to say was 'Why would I want them when I have a gorgeous wife?'"

Gaby's hand stopped stroking and gave my cock a harsh squeeze. "So, if I was ugly, it would be okay for you to fuck around?"

"I don't think we'll ever need to test that hypothetical."

"Just remember, fantasy is fun, and it is okay to look, but your cock belongs to me."

"Which gets us back to what to do with it right now, before my balls burst."

Gaby turned and stepped closer, not releasing her grip, She slowly slid her sweaty body up and down mine, finally falling to her knees. Again, like last night, this was new behaviour and I had no idea what to expect next.

Staring first at my eyes, and then at the eye of my cock, Gaby licked her lips and then made a fleshy tunnel out of her breasts. She rubbed my shaft through the space in between. She gripped the root, preventing my load from blowing, but loosely enough that some began escaping. Her tongue flicked out, teasing the first drops of goo as they seeped out the tip. This was nothing like her previous perfunctory blowjobs. This might be even better than fucking my bride.

With Gaby looking down, I was able to watch the blondes as they took advantage of the quiet afternoon to consummate their own lust, giggling as they rushed out of the waves and fell to the sand into a haphazard 69 position, tongues buried between thighs.

As Gaby relaxed her fingers, allowing my climax to shoot up into her waiting mouth, I realized that the reason why the beach was so empty in midafternoon was not just the heat. Most couples at the resort were likely relaxing in just this fashion.

Gaby devoured all of my cum, holding my cockhead in her mouth as her fingers milked my scrotum. As my last spasm subsided, Gaby gracefully stood without releasing her grip. She led me to the bed. "Nap time," she said.

In other circumstances, this might have been a euphemism for more sex, but our travel and excitement had exhausted us. The non intercourse hormonal relief was just the thing we both needed to subside into a deep sleep.

It was the next morning before we finally awoke, the sun streaming in our windows. The first thing I heard was Gaby mewing like a cat as she stretched awake. "I wonder if your friends are still out there?" she teased.

"Well, since we still haven't consummated the marriage, maybe I should go see." I replied.

"Gonna see if they are Mormon girls, willing to be extra wives?"

"I knew I married you for your brains."

"You mean '...not for the sex'?"

"Well, that too.... But somehow I doubt you'd be willing to be part of a harem."

"Maybe if the other gals were in charge of the camel dung, and I get all the sex."

As she spoke, Gabriella slowly caressed my cock with a tender familiarity she seldom displayed. Blood flowed down to fill it gradually and Gaby leaned over and planted a teasing kiss on the tip. "I really don't know how I would react if I tasted another woman on here." She mused. "I suspect that I would be as upset as most wives."

She paused and pumped my now half hard shaft. "What puzzles me most though is that if you had asked me that before our experience yesterday, I would have used a word much harsher than 'upset'."

"Pissed off?"

"Devastated?"

"Well, you don't want to be too possessive. After all, we still haven't properly consummated this marriage. I'm still somewhat a free man."

Gaby's hand shifted under the sheet. Her grin displayed her pleasure at finding my cock robustly aroused. Her hand encircled the shaft and pumped, once, twice, thrice.

"Be careful," I warned, "that thing is almost ready to go off, and if you have other plans for it, you better slow down."

"Oh, I think I could get it back up." Gaby suggestively ran her tongue across her lips as she hefted my weight in her palm. "And if that didn't work, we'd just watch out the window some more."

Once again, this teasing behaviour and sexual directness was unlike the woman I thought I had married. For the first time, I thought 'be careful what you wish for...' but then I eased back into the pillows as Gaby resumed fondling my cock. I glanced down and saw that her other hand was gently caressing her own sex.

"Maybe I don't want to consummate the marriage just yet," Gabriella said with a sigh, "I'm really enjoying our little time living in sin."

"It had better be a brief time, or I really will need to grab a blonde off of the nude beach by the time National Nude Day arrives."

Oops. Bad thing to say. Not exactly a model of a faithful groom reassuring the bride. At least, that would have gotten a nasty pout out of the old Gaby. This newer version smiled sweetly and said, "Just for that, I intend to drive you crazy with everything but fucking until National Nude Day, and then have a really great fuck to start our marriage off right."

Before I could reply, Gaby twisted around and dropped her open mouth over the head of my hard cock. With a simple flick of her fingernail along my scrotum, she triggered an explosion of pent up excitement. My sperm spasmed up through my cock. Instead of being disgusted, the new Gaby lustily swallowed the entire load, carefully licking around and under the helmet.

"Don't want to leave any behind," she giggled, grinning. "As a reward, if you are a good groom and wait nicely, keeping me pleased without grabbing any other sluts, I'll go naked on the nude beach on Thursday."

Then she ran to the shower before I could get my head off the pillow. I heard the bathroom door slam and the lock click as I climbed after her.

"Not today, dear." Gaby laughed as I jiggled the door knob. "Well, not just now anyhow. Later, I might need you to service me. For now though I just want you to order breakfast and book some activities."

By the time Gaby emerge from the shower, looking demure in a plush white robe; room service arrived with a cart covered in coffee, breads, jams and fruit. Even though the waitress was a matronly sort in a traditional grey uniform, I gave her a fit of giggles when I answered the door with my cock dangling between my legs.

"I see a lot of pricks, this being the nude beach, but not many of them waggle hello at fat old me. You must have a bad case of blue balls."

She reached down and gave my shaft one sturdy tug and laughed, "There you go, that's all you'll be getting from me. Perhaps your bride will think the fatness is for her."

Her laughter was echoing in the hallway as Gaby sat on the bed to comb out her hair. I offered to feed her nibbles of croissant as she worked, but she declined. "I know you are just trying to get me excited enough to give in. Well, forget that. You eat now, and then shower. I'll eat while you get ready. I hope you have booked fun things to fill our day. If not, if I get horny, maybe I'll just have to grab some well hung scuba instructor to satisfy me."

"Well, thank goodness that I didn't book scuba lessons. Just parasailing and horseback riding."

"Good thinking. But tomorrow, remember that we are on our honeymoon. We should have champagne with breakfast. That will tide us over until the fancy umbrella drinks at lunch. Don't you plan to get me drunk, and see who gets to take advantage of my body?"

Suddenly, I found my teasing turned back to me, and was not at all sure I liked it. However, I found that my cock was not filled with doubt, just with lust. It took immense willpower not to relieve myself in the shower, fearing that if Gabriella did decide she wanted a fuck, if I was not able to perform, she might really find another volunteer.

Neither my lust nor my fears were reduced when I came out of the bathroom to find my normally reserved bride dressed in a low slung sarong and a bikini top consisting of two tiny triangles which barely covered her nipples. The fabric was so sheer that there was no doubt those nipples were fully erect.

"Wow, were did you get that outfit?" I asked. What I added in my thoughts was, 'and how come you are suddenly daring enough to wear it?'

Gaby answered as if I had spoken the entire thought. "Carla gave this to me at my lingerie shower. I never thought I'd wear it. I guess she snuck it into my suitcase while I wasn't looking."

"Hmm, the two of you were together alone, packing? What else did you do?"

"Pervert. Girls do all sorts of stuff together naked. It doesn't mean we have sex together."

"Did I mention sex? I also notice that you aren't denying having sex with Carla. No fair accusing me of imagining sex with her last night when you probably were thinking about her licking your tits as we made out."

"You wish."

I noticed however that Gaby's nipples grew even more prominent at the thought.

"How are you going horseback riding in that?" I asked, returning to safer ground.

"Not sidesaddle. I thought you didn't care what I show off, big boy," she said, teasingly.

Monday flew past after that. Gaby's legs looked wonderful flowing out of the sarong, wrapped around her stallion's powerful flesh. Towards lunchtime, we trotted down across the beach in front of our room. The same two blondes from the previous day were out, lounging in the sun. They gave us a friendly toast with their cocktails as we passed. "I guess they saw us too," Gaby observed.

"They didn't seem to mind." I replied.

"Maybe we can get to know them better," she said, breaking her horse into a gallop towards the bar.

As promised, we both had several of the free rum cocktails.

"You've had a lot of sun," I told Gaby as we rested under a shade tree on the beach.

"Thinking I might give in, want a sex break disguised as a nap, and leave parasailing 'til tomorrow? Well, forget that, buster. I want to do it all." Gaby was showing a disturbing talent for reading my mind. No one warned me about that during marriage preparation courses.

"No, I thought you might want to put on a shirt, spare your shoulders."

Gaby laughed so loudly that everyone nearly turned and looked at us. She thrilled her audience by grabbing my face between her hands and giving me a deep lingering tongue twisting kiss. I heard a smattering of applause and laughter before she surfaced for air.

"I thought you wanted more skin not less," she teased, her hands going behind her neck to the knot holding up the skimpy top. She paused, ran the tip of her tongue across her perfect white teeth and giggled. "No, I think that would be moving too fast. Besides, the sun would roast my nipples, and I prefer them nibbled not baked. Instead, I think I'll just have you put suntan lotion on my body. All over where it is exposed."

Assuming we were headed back to our room to oil Gaby up, I stood up. I stopped as she pulled a bottle of lotion and a beach towel out of her basket sized straw bag. Gaby promptly lay out on the sand. Her hands reached back, and this time she undid the string of the halter. "Don't want tan lines when I get home, do we?" she said.

My cock surged full of blood. A quick glance around the beach, where every man and most of the women were watching, eyes glued to Gabriella, suggested that mine was not the only excited sex organ around. I sprayed a stream of lotion across Gaby's shoulders as I knelt on the hot sand beside her towel. I began soothingly working the oil into her skin, eliciting an appreciative moan, but then Gaby said, almost whispering, "You don't need to be so gentle. I won't break."

As she spoke, Gaby rose a bit on her elbows. I saw only a bit of the white flesh of the side of her tit, but I was sure that anyone looking from a better angle got quite a good view.

I worked the lotion lower, traveling in circles down her spine, spreading oil across her skin. My cock throbbed as I worked, so erect that I thought it might cut right out through the fabric of my shorts. I focused my view on Gaby's skin. After the one time I glanced away, and saw an obese pink skinned guy with white hair wearing nothing but a straw hat jerking his cock as he watched us. To make it worse, next to him was an even fatter woman for whom the term 'beached whale' would be a compliment. She seemed at first to be snoring but suddenly I realized that her hand was buried deep inside the fatty folds of her thighs and her sputtering was her throes of orgasm.

I carefully avoided the sides of Gaby's breasts, knowing that if I even brushed against them, I would end up grasping them. Even if my cock then exploded in my shorts, I knew that molesting my half naked bride on the beach would be a bad move. I could have massaged up and down Gaby's spine all day, but eventually, I had her entire back well oiled and my fingertips grazed the gauzy top of her sarong. I paused, about to shift down to start oiling her legs from the feet up to where the slit was fastened by a decorative pin.

Suddenly, in a smooth move reflecting her years of dance training, Gaby twisted around on her towel, flipping over so that her front was facing up. She cupped her breasts in her hands, so that our onlookers only got at most a fleeting glance at her nipples. I could not resist. I leaned forward and kissed her. What began as a playful peck became prolonged into a tongue twisting spit exchange. As we kissed, Gaby moved her hands out from between our bodies. I could feel her nipples like diamonds against my chest. Her hand briefly teased my cock through my shorts, and then as we broke the kiss, she covered her tits again.

"I'm glad that I've got you so hard," Gabriela whispered. "Later, we'll have to do something about that. Now, oil up my front."

My hands trembled as I spread oil across Gaby's upper chest, and then skipped down to her belly. I could feel her hips rising off the towel, her pelvis bumping up against my erection.

"I know I can make you come like this, but can you do me as well?" she asked, giggling quietly. The onlookers could still see the show, but could not hear her.

"I'm not wearing panties you know," she continued. "I can feel your cockhead pressing through the thin fabric of my sarong, even through your shorts."

As she spoke, Gaby rotated her hips, grinding up against me.

I was worried that if I touched her breasts, I would be unable to resist the urge to unzip and forcibly take her right there. With her pinned beneath me, she could never stop me. Yet jail for raping my bride seemed like a bad honeymoon move.

"Oh what the hell," I said, and ran my hands up the outside of her breasts. Gaby's breathing slowed as she panted. Her fingers were now scissoring her nipples, squeezing them.

I teased her by shifting to where I could oil up her legs. As a result, my face was within inches of her cunt, my breath was warming her pubes. If I leaned forward, I would be kissing her slit. "Don't you wish I was eating your cunt?" I asked.

Gaby moaned, her fingers now pulling on her nipples, giving the watchers an almost unobstructed view of her tits. My fingers slid easily up inside her legs, pushing underneath the flap of the sarong.

"I wish you could lick my clit," Gaby moaned, as my fingers brushed where her thighs met. "But not here. Being expelled from the resort would be a bad start."

"Huh?"

Gaby pointed across at a sign on the sand. It read "We serve a drink called 'sex on the beach', but if you get caught reenacting it, you will be asked to leave."

I laughed, recalling how the blondes had cavorted the evening before. Then I realized that the act of pointing had bared Gaby's excited nipple to the whole crowd. Suddenly, our whole corner of the beach was silent. And I knew that Gaby was shrinking back away from the brink of orgasm, and that as a good groom I owed her a climax, even though my hardness, unabated, awaited.

My hand drifted down and stroked my cock through my shorts as I eased up along Gaby's body. Silently copying me, she quietly caressed her slit through the sarong.

"You are so sexy like this," I whispered, breathing on her exposed nipple.

This reminded Gaby that she was exposed, and the vestiges of her old shyness came to the surface as she quickly slid her hand back up over her breast. Despite this, however, she wriggled her hips up against my swollen member.

"I can tell you are enjoying this. I bet you are really hoping that I invite you back to our room to take care of it," she said.

"Either that or I might need to go fond those blondes."

Gaby chuckled. "Not desperate enough for the beached whale yet?"

I just shook my head.

"Well, then I guess we better just go parasailing," she concluded, thrusting her butt up off the towel and spilling me over onto the hot sand. I yelped at the shock of the grit and heat, provoking chuckles from the onlookers, who also no doubt got a good look at my package bulging in my shorts.

"If she doesn't want you, I'll take you, honey," the beached whale cackled. The crowd hooted even louder.

"I guess that honeymoon is over," another voice joked as Gaby stood.

That provoked my bride. She huffed, hands on hips. "We're having the best honeymoon ever. Sometimes the best things are worthy waiting for."

That inspired even more good hearted laughter, punctuated by an older man asking, "Are you referring to your obvious assets, or his luscious looking cock?"

I'm not sure who blushed redder then, Gaby or me. Fortunately, she had folded the towel, so she quickly picked up her bag and we went on to our next adventure. On the way to the parasailing hut, she refastened her top.

I had never tried parasailing before. Gaby was much more athletic than I was, which partly explained why she was in such trim form. I wanted to include sports in our lives to balance things out. After all, we couldn't have sex all of the time. Actually, before the wedding, I would have thought the sex would be minor compared to other activities. As the honeymoon progressed, my idea of Gaby as good sport was evolving as well.