Nude Beach Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you and Gaby swing, Seth?"

Before I could decide whether to say 'Swing? Hell, it's our honeymoon and we haven't even fucked yet,' our conversation was interrupted as a resort manager suddenly appeared on the beach and stormed over to the edge where Yanic was still kissing the quiet brunette. The manager brusquely pulled them apart. In a voice the whole resort could hear, he informed Yanic, "That's it. You're fired. A little flirting is fine, but fucking the guests is forbidden, you know that."

The blowhard paused to reload his lungs, and then said, "And I see you have five strands of beads, I bet that means that already tonight you've fucked four guests in addition to Mr. Hawthorne's new wife."

His arm swung wildly, but seemed to be gesturing at a purple faced older man dressed nautically, who had a much younger blonde crying , clinging to his arm. She had to be a trophy wife who must have sought adventure and then been caught. Yanic was paying the price.

Two huge bronzed bouncer types appeared as if from thin air, and lead Yanic away like a criminal. Someone turned the music even louder as the manager shouted, "That's it, folks, show's over. Go back to partying."

But the incident cast a pall over the festivities. No one seemed to be in a cheery mood. Gaby came running past me, pausing just long enough to sputter, "That is so unfair. They sell this sex charged fantasy, and then penalize some poor kid who just tries to deliver. I'm going to my room."

I started to say, "But you haven't even eaten..." but Gaby was already gone.

I was stunned when Espy said, "You should go to her."

I stood rooted in my spot. "Go. Get some food and take it with you. Once she settles down, she'll be hungry. You can score major hunter gatherer points. Did I tell you I'm an anthro major?"

Espy playfully shoved my arm to get me moving. "If she kicks you out cause she wants to be alone, I'll be over on the other beach where you saw us last night. I expect Jazzy will be able to recover enough to seduce at least one of those uptight trio over there, so I'll be free. Also available."

The firelight sparkled off of Espy's grin. My cock wanted me to stay and take Espy up on her availability immediately, but I obeyed her suggestions, piling a plate with bread and pork, plus a few chunks of fruit. I trudged back to my room with an angry swollen organ protesting in my pants. Gaby was right. If I hadn't cum all over her earlier, I would have grabbed Espy, taken her behind the knoll, and ruined my marriage. I would have needed the relief.

As it was, the walk in the moonlight did nothing to reduce the pressure in my scrotum. However, Gaby was already soundly sleeping by the time I got to the room. Luckily, she had not put on the latch, so I was able to enter. If not, I no doubt would have gone seeking Espy, who seemed like a simple solution to my hormonal upheaval, but who I knew would destroy the honeymoon.

I put the plate on the table and lay next to Gaby. It took a long while to get to sleep. I finally had to resort to rebalancing my hormones manually. I proceeded carefully, not wanting to wake Gaby. As I fondled my shaft, I knew that masturbation before even consummating the marriage was a bad precedent, but the images of Espy's urgent nipples kept popping into my brain.

I started slowly, really just teasing myself, hefting the familiar weight of my best friend, and then pausing to caress my ball sack.

I wondered about that first encounter between Jazzy and Espy in their dorm room. I knew Jazzy was aggressive, but just how inexperienced had Espy been? From her comments about convent school, I guessed that she likely had been both a virgin and straight. I pictured their affair starting late one night after Jazzy had been out partying. Espy was half asleep, but bothered by her inability to calm herself through masturbation. Increasingly in the week since Jazzy had arrived on campus, she had found herself picturing her friend's firm ripeness as she teased her clit. The nuns had said masturbation was a sin. They never spoke of lesbianism, though Espy knew what some of them did in their cells late at night after prayers. No amount of praying could defeat a powerful urge, and Espy was confused by the one which had overcome her.

As I constructed this fantasy, my pulse quickened and my cock throbbed in my hand. When I masturbate, images often tumble through my head like bits of movies watched as someone randomly plays with a channel changer. Thoughts of Espy suddenly were swapped for Jazzy seducing the brunette. Then the hair of the gal being seduced was blonde again, and the fantasy would feature Espy for a bit.

Except I imagined Jazzy having a hard time separating the new gal from her two chums. After the party fizzled, I decided, Jazzy would invite them back to her room, shared with Espy. She would lie and say Espy would be there. This would sound safe, like Espy plus the other gals would chaperone.

I smiled at the thought of safety in numbers, sensing that this would never stop Jazzy, the woman with enough nerve to snowball without consent. I flicked a fingernail across the tender flesh beneath my cockhead, making the helmet bounce against my thigh. Gaby sighed and shifted in the bed, but did not awake.

My thoughts returned to Espy, lying in bed her freshman year, waiting for Jazzy. She would have known that her roomie would come home drunk, and likely smelling sweetly of pot, her scent tinged with the aroma of semen. I dreamt that innocent or not, Espy knew that smell. Any doubts had been removed the second night of sharing the room. When Jazzy had brought a senior swim team boy home, and made love to him in the bed three feet away, without even asking first. Espy had laid there awake through the 'don't wake my roomie, she's a virgin' giggles, and the orgasm. In the morning, she would have asked Jazzy, "Where'd your boyfriend go? I heard you bring him in?"

Jazzy's reply would have been something like, "Oh, he's not my boyfriend. I just met him at a frat party. If I'd known you were awake, I would have shared him. Next time, say something. Or better still, just quietly join in. Guys love surprises."

I pictured Espy lying in her narrow dorm bed, thinking about that challenge, as I squeezed my cock just beneath the head, and stroked the shaft.

Jazzy would need a different line with the new conquest, perhaps even, at the moment I was masturbating thinking of it, pouring her and her friends another drink, and leaning close, to whisper in an ear, "Did you like the snowball? If you did, my pussy is full of cream pie that tastes just as good, although it's not quite as fresh, and isn't Yanic's, so the flavour might be a tad different."

She would have spoken again to fill the shocked silence, but this time, loudly enough for the others to hear," I'm not sure which I like better, a mouth full of fresh cum, or a cream pie. Which do you gals prefer?"

I smiled at that image, my hardness surging in my hand as I reached down to knead my balls. Once again, my thoughts shifted to Espy's initiation. Jazzy telling her "You know, girls make the best lovers, though I probably don't have to tell you that, what with the goings on I'm sure went on at the nunnery."

In my mind, I pictured Jazzy tossing her mane, laughing at Espy's discomfort, but then sitting on the edge of her bed, comforting her by stroking her hair gently. My balls pulled tight in to my groin. I cupped them in one hand as I slowly moved the other palm along the length of my shaft, slowly caressing my favourite toys.

As I played, the image of Jazzy seducing Espy morphed into one of Jazzy with the brunette, gently stroking her hair with one hand as she began caressing those lovely legs, because no one could resist those legs. Probably, the brunette was not entirely inexperienced. Unless she wore pants or ankle length skirts exclusively, she would be the recipient of attention from wolf whistles to propositions. Her shy demeanour suggested however that 'no' was her automatic response to her many dinner date offers. I imagined her mother had told her that men only wanted one thing. And along came Jazzy, a woman wanting it more than any man ever had, and yet treating the conquest as just another game. Yes, I decided, the lass would be speechless.

This meant that she would be unable to say 'no' or otherwise protest at Jazzy's advances. Jazzy would start with a rerun of the kiss from the beach. The brunette would notice that the salty taste of semen was lessened this time, but the intensity of the kiss still made her knees shake and her nipples stiffen. For a second, she would forget that her two best friends were right there.

I was lying in a pool of sweat, and not because of the tropical heat. My cock pulsed as my balls tingled, signaling that an explosion was near. I thought about the two women watching if Jazzy seduced their friend.

Would they be disgusted, embarrassed, aroused, jealousy? Most likely a mixture of all of those emotions.

I pictured the redhead hesitate as she backed away. Jazzy smiling that the tiny angelic brunette was silently leaning in closer, watching intently, holding her breath. Jazzy would break the kiss for a moment and step over just far enough to reach out to the shyest of the shy, gently drawing her closer and then sharing a kiss with her, just as she had initiated the leggy one. That brunette in turn might turn to her shy friend and timidly touch her on the shoulders, pausing to allow someone to call it all off. But no one would and soon the two brunettes would kiss just like Jazzy and Espy, the two blondes had shared their first steps towards intimacy before them. It was not identical of course, because Espy had a very experienced guide in Jazzy, and tonight, Jazzy would lead by showing, but the brunettes would have to teach each other.

My hand paused on my cock as I contemplated how Espy must have been elated but afraid when all that had happened to her. Despite this intellectualization, my rod grew even stiffer. Suddenly, the warm night air around my naked helmet got even wetter and warmer. I realized that Gaby had awoken. I had no idea how long she had been watching. She no doubt had heard me moaning about Espy, Jazzy and the others. Despite this, or perhaps because of this, she was deep throating me with more passion than I had ever known. I am ashamed to admit that at that moment, I thought that this blow job must be better than whatever Carla had done for Kevin.

Gaby had her butt up in the air as she enthusiastically lowered her mouth over my cock. She displayed talents with her tongue which suggested a much more complex past experience than her primness had hinted at. She wrapped her mouth around my bulb, squeezing it, and then relaxing. After a few rounds, she added just a touch of teeth. The heat in my balls was ready to explode. Gaby's hand brushed mine aside and the instant she kneaded my balls, my load shot up my shaft, bursting into her waiting mouth.

Surprising, instead of jumping up to let the goo pump onto my belly or the bed, Gaby kept her warm cavity closed around my head as her fingers milked my scrotum and caressed the root of my cock, urging every last drop out. I could see her throat muscles work as she swallowed. My bashful bride was displaying all sorts of new talents.

As the last wave pulsed up my cock, Gaby lifted her head, watching a dribble of slimy cum slip down the shaft. I waited, expecting her to swallow her last mouthful, and hoping that she might then lick me clean, but instead, she grinned, displaying her clenched teeth, all shiny with semen. She slid up my body, trapping my semi rigid cock between our bodies.

Gaby nuzzled her nose against my nipples as she crawled upwards, rotating her hips, teasing my cock back to excitement. She was still grinning when her eyes met mine. Suddenly, she planted her lips on mine and forced her tongue between my teeth. I tasted my own salty flavour. Our tongues twisted around each other, as I without even thinking, searched out all the stray bits of cum between her teeth.

Finally, Gaby broke the kiss off, and smiled. She said, "I hope you like snowballs." Her speech was slow and dreamy. Before I could respond, I realized she had fallen asleep right on top of me.

My bashful bride was full of surprises, and National Nude Day was still two days away.