All Comments on 'Nude Beach Show'

by vid_35

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rest of the story

What happen next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seashells

I have been going to a nude beach for a number of years. The beach I go to is about a mile down from the public beach. I usually spend the entire weekend there completely nude all day. There are always people who walk and jog along the beach the entire day. I would say about 75% of these people are female. It is a perfect place to show off my body. I usually spend most of the day walking along the beach nude showing off as much as I can. Every so often I rest on my blanket for a while. One day I was lying on my blanket when an older woman was walking by. I noticed she was staring so I turned to give her the best view I could. She couldn't keep her eyes off my penis, and I enjoyed showing it to her. About 20 minutes later I saw her coming back so I stood and started walking towards the water as she passed. She seemed to slow down a bit and was again staring at my penis. It really made me feel good that she seemed to appreciate it so much.

The following day I was at the beach again and saw her walking towards me from a distance. I stayed on my blanket lying on my back and spread my legs a little wider apart to give her a view of my ass with my penis and balls hanging over my ass. This time as she got to where I was she stopped and turned towards me with her hand out to show me something. I got up and walked towards her. She was staring at my penis as I approached her and I could feel my penis getting thicker, but not a full erection. She held out her hand to show me the tiny seashells she was picking up as she walked. She said aren't they pretty and I replied yes I thought they were. The whole time I could tell she was looking right over her hand and staring at my penis which was now very erect and pointing up. We were talking about the seashells and then while staring at my erection she said "oh my did I cause that to happen". I told her I was sorry but it was very exciting standing in front her naked with her staring at my penis.

She apologized for staring and said she hadn't seen one in many years since she lost her husband about 15 years ago. She told me she thought I had a nice one especially all shaved, and she never saw a shaved one before. All the attention made me really hard and my penis was bouncing all around as I moved. She seemed to like watching it bounce and I enjoyed it also. She said she couldn't believe how big and hard it was.

I took a chance and asked if she would like to feel it and she said oh I don't know if I should. I told her I would enjoy it if she did and she placed her thumb and index finger on it. I could tell she liked it so I told her to wrap her hand around it. She hesitated a little but she put her hand around it and was squeezing it. Finally she started jerking me off and it felt so good. I told her there were some people coming down the beach so she removed her hand and we just talked until they passed. It was two women and what looked like one of their teenage daughters. They just kept walking but sneaked glances at my penis. After the three passed the woman grabbed my penis again and started jerking me again. There was precum oozing from my penis and I didn't know how long I would last and not cum. About five minutes later I saw the three females coming back so I told her but this time she wouldn't stop. I could tell that the women walking had slowed down and were enjoying what they saw. When they were about 15 feet away they just stopped and stood watching. This was more than I could stand and I let out several groans and thrust my hips forward as streams of cum shot out of my penis. The older woman kept repeating oh my, oh my and the other three were giggling. When I was finished cuming I shook the cum off my penis as the three women were walking by and they thanked me for the show. I told them it was my pleasure and one of them said she could see that. The older woman told me how she enjoyed feeling my penis and jerking it. I told her I am at the beach almost every weekend and she could do it again anytime. Before she left I found out she was 71 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nude beach show

too much left unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Great story…… what a fun beach time and it would be impossible to not have an erection. I would love to tell about erotic beach experiences my girlfriend and I have had. The Seahells comment was great too! You can email me at florida_beaches@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice short tale

The wife and I used to go to a place called Rooster Rock out East of Portland, in Oregon. Shy at first, she began to get a kick out of the antics some guys would go to, trying to get a peek.

The real fun was when guys would line the trail nearby on the East end of the park. The wife would lie there and squirm around, sometimes squat down to fiddle with her purse, knees opened right up to show off the works.

One time two young guys sat nearby, less than 10 feet away, she actually reached down and wickedly spread herself with her fingers for them. One of them had a camera and asked if he could take a pic, she let him take one from about as close as he could get and still not touch, while she held things open for him.

Those were fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And...

Good start. Did he get in the water and play with them? They would have been a lot more friendly when they returned to their towels. He could have rubbed lotion on them and they would have had an excuse to fondle him, too. See? Write more. I've been to a nude beach before and it's not hard if a single guy plays his cards right....

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 8 years ago
A Fun, Realistic, and Erotic Story

I really enjoyed this story. It is fun, realistic, and erotic. It would have been very easy for you to make up a story in which there was more sex. That would have boosted your scores, but it would have taken away from the realism. People can read a story and know when it is phony. Your description of the Grecian islands and your trek to get to the nude beach added to the realism. I also liked the way you described the exhibitionist couple.

I have been to a number of clothing optional and nude beaches and your description is true to what actually occurs. A woman may delight in being nude in front of an appreciative male and what is wrong with that? It isn't that much different than on a clothed beach when a girl unties her bikini strings. The difference is that, at a nude beach, a woman can take off everything.

One of my pleasures when visiting a clothing optional beach was to exhibit my naked body. I especially enjoyed allowing myself to get an erection in front of a female visitor. My intent wasn't to be crude or disrespectful, but to just let them see me in my aroused state. I loved to let them see how horny I was. This is something that is normally so private. My feeling was, here I am and this is what I look like. You can see every inch of my body. Nothing is left to the imagination.

One time, when I was twenty-four years old, I went to a clothing optional beach that was near the city where I lived. There happened to be these three girls. They were in their late teens and were wearing bathing suits. I managed to start up a conversation with them and they let me sit near them.

I felt so excited to be sitting next to these girls completely naked. I felt so exposed, the contrast magnified by the fact that they had their bathing suits on. The fact that I had just met them and didn’t know them very well also added to the excitement of the situation. After a while we took a break from the talking and the girls closed their eyes and enjoyed the sunshine.

The girls looked so nice. Too bad I couldn’t see their naked bodies underneath their bathing suits. I fantasized about fucking them. It was only a few moments before the blood rushed into my cock and I had a huge erection.

One of the girls happened to open her eyes and saw that I was erect. I took a chance that she wasn’t too upset and just lay on my back with my eyes closed and my cock uninhibitedly sticking up in the air. I was enjoying letting her see me and wasn’t about to end the moment. Eventually, though, my erection did subside.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super-sexy, "She was completely natural with lots of hair, even some coming down her legs." This site needs more stories with hairy pussy descriptions like this one! 5 rating for the hairy pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous