All Comments on 'Nude Day Texas Hold 'Em Ch. 02'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fun

This story is as fun to read as a "Janet Evanovich" novel! How do you write such cool and fun erotica? What a torture it is for the reader to have to finish one paragraph before starting another! Thank you for sharing your writing skills with us!

Paul SawyerPaul Sawyerover 15 years ago
Wish I could give it a Ten

You have so much literary talent... and omg... so hot! Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

You are one of the most natural and entertaining writers on this site. An endless supply of sexual adjectives makes me want to keep reading just to see what you'll come up with next. Don't stop the series, it's just getting interesting! Great job!

MrMudd22MrMudd22over 15 years ago
What was that PayPal account # ???

Those 2 stories are as entertaining as any I have ever read on this site. Your irreverence about the movies to which you refer is as hilarious as the asides. Didi I mention that everything is skillfully brought to a boil? If this ever comes to Jay's attention, I'm sure that she will be happy to have such a sensitive fan -- I agree with your assessment of unlucky in love -- shouldn't the "media" allow celebrities a private personal life? At any rate, I'm going to spent the weekend reading all the rest of your work. Truly enjoyable!

MrMudd22

MrMudd@rcn.com

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 15 years ago
Good job! Fun and very sexy!

Great job again! You are an extremly fun exciting writer!

hongluobohongluoboover 15 years ago
Fun, Funny, and Absolutely Adorable FFAA?

damn, I do love your spirit and sense of fun. hard not to fall in love with the writer with those wonderful asides. I knew when I read your Author's note, that this would be a fun and wonderful romp. Keep up the great writing Alexxxis,and shower us with more of your self deprecating humor. I can't wait for more offerings.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Really Hope That This Was An Actual

experience that you had, or if not, that it was a really explicit dream. I love your first person accounts of your erotic adventures; you have a great way with word images. They make this old guy get a woody that rivals the ones you describe. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!

That's all-amazing and foolishly mind blowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous