All Comments on 'Nude in New York Ch. 02'

by MustangKathi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWT3SWT3about 10 years ago
You continue to amaze me...

As always, I loved the story. In all the stories I have read ever, and that's a lot, I have never read an account like this of confronting being a whore. It seems kind of like losing your virginity. Certainly you had done all the actions before, well maybe not full blown anal. But it reads like there was an existential moment when you confronted that you were really and only trading sex acts for money.

What was the difference between the way " the guys " treated you and the way you were treated as a Sub? There seems to be something but I don't quite get it yet.

And again, you create this wonderful woman character and then don't seem to do so much as trade emails with her...I am just saying...

As always, thanks.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@SWT3

Wow. It looks like you're reading all my stories today. Thank you!

So here's the thing about being a switch as a pro domme. Very few guys want to dominate a girl! (And Peter was a wonderful exception.) Most guys prefer to be beaten and fucked up the ass. And several of them have almost non-sexual fetishes. I had one client who just wanted to masturbate while I blew cigarette smoke in his face. But I don't judge.

When I would sub, there was limited sexual contact. The client could grope my tits and suck on them, and I'd let them grope my ass and lick my asshole (ass worship). But I never blew anybody or got fucked.

St. Venus does exist, but I've never been there. I did enter an amateur contest at an all-nude club in Queens, but it was somewhat of a disappointment (which is why I didn't write about it.) It was a juice bar -- no alcohol was served. And they didn't allow much groping.

But I did get nude in front of a roomful of guys. (OK, the room was half full.) And i really enjoyed it. It made me think about how far I'd go. I thought being groped would be cool, as was the idea of doing a lesbian show.

So what would I do if someone offered to pay me for actual sex?

There's an old W.C. Fields joke. He asks a woman if she would have sex for $1 million. She says yes. He offers her $10. She insists she is not a whore. He says she is, and all they're doing now is haggling.

I realized that I would do it -- if the guy was OK-looking and the money was right. And that would make me a whore. And I really did feel dirty. And turned on. So I decided to write about my fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous