Nude in New York Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for me to cum. She pulled out of me, and I lay on the platform, twitching. The guys applauded. I gathered my wits and sat up. Jeannie leaned in and kissed me. Then she put her fingers in my mouth.

"Your turn," I said.

She laid down on the platform and I dove right in. I ate her pussy like I was starving. I nibbled on her clit with my teeth — she liked that. And then I put two fingers in her, and pounded her.

She came quickly, but I could tell she had more in her, so I didn't let up. She was making incredible noises, and was turning me on again. And that's when it hit me. Right in the face.

Jeannie was a squirter, and she'd launched her load all over me. It was much bigger than a guy's load, and it drenched me. But she really wasn't done, so she started masturbating. A few seconds later, and another load hit my face.

I opened my mouth.

There was a third squirt, and I was ready for it. I had a mouthful of her juice.

Jeannie stopped, and just laid there, twitching. I climbed on top of her, and slowly opened my mouth. Her squirt started to come out, and she opened her mouth to catch it. I filled her mouth and she swallowed, taking her fluids back into her body.

Then we kissed.

The guys were going wild.

"Hold on a sec," said one of them. "How much for a quick suck and fuck? Trust me, it's not going to take long."

"Sorry," I said, "but I don't have condoms."

"I do," said Jeannie. "In my pants."

I looked at her. And she looked at the guys.

"$500 from each of you, and we fuck and suck." she said.

I kissed her.

"You just made me a whore," I said.

"Kathi, that happened a long time ago," she said. "You're just realizing it now."


That hit me. All the time I'd been a pro domme, I told myself that I wasn't a whore — just a sex worker. And then when I let in to my exhibitionist streak, I said I was just Nude Girl. But I was taking it further today. I'd chosen this club so I'd be touched. I'd even thought about giving a blow job. But I wasn't going to do that for money — just for fun.

I hadn't really thought about fucking someone for money. I didn't even bring condoms with me!

But here I was, about to get fucked by four strangers, for $1000. I was a whore. A wave of guilt and shame washed over me.

It turned me on.

The guys dropped their trousers and we were staring at four cocks. Jeannie got off the platform and down on her knees. She grabbed a couple of cocks in her hands and started sucking. She'd blow one for a few seconds, then switch off to the other. But she never took her hands off those dicks.

I followed suit, and started to blow the other two cocks. I worked my way up and down the shaft, removing my mouth only long enough to suck their balls.

I heard Jeannie gag, and when I looked over I saw a tide of saliva come out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts.

She was out-whoring me, and I wasn't about to let that happen.

I put a cock in my mouth and put the guy's hands on my head. He knew what I wanted — face-fucking. I tried to relax my throat, because I knew what was about to happen. He slammed his cock in and out my mouth. Then he pushed further, and I felt the head of the cock begin to enter my throat.

This was always the worst part for me, as I still had a pretty strong gag reflex. I relaxed my throat, and he was in. He held my head in place, and I gagged. Spit came out of my mouth and ran down my face. But the cock didn't move. I was deep-throating him.

He pulled out and handed me over to the next guy. I stole a glance at Jeannie, and saw her go balls-deep on one of her guys.

Nice.

I opened my mouth for the next guy, and clasped my arms behind my back. I had seen this in an Asa Akira video, and I thought it looked hot. Very submissive. The cock entered my mouth. He pounded my face and within seconds he was in my throat. Then he pulled me all the way off, and I gasped for air. Then it was back down on the cock, all the way to the balls. He held my face in his crotch. I stretched my jaw, and pushed my tongue out to lick his balls. Then he pulled my head off again. Then back on the dick, and back off. Back on, back off. A gasp for air. Back on. Then he pulled me off again and tossed me on the floor.

These guys were playing rough.

They ordered Jeannie and me to switch places. We were whores, after all. When I stood up, I saw we'd gathered an audience. Guys and girls were coming downstairs to watch the show — our show. I was a little woozy from the face-fucking, but I sensed this was going to be big. I was going to have one of the largest audiences of my sexual life. And I was about to get gang-banged.

This was the big leagues. This was porn star territory. I wanted this, but ....

Fuck. I wanted this.

There were tears in Jeannie's eyes from the face-fucking. I hugged her, and licked the spit from her face.

"You can do this," I said. "You're going to do this, and you're going to cum, and you're going to like it. Because you're a whore."

She sniffled.

"They're a little rougher than I thought," she said.

"Take it," I said. "Make me proud."

I got on my knees again. Two cocks down, two to blow.

Arms behind back, clasped. Mouth open.

Fuck my face.

Two hands go on my head. A cock in my throat. I push my head forward and it enters my throat. I relax as much as I can, letting the cock slide in and out. I gag occasionally, but the cock likes that. It brings up thick spit, and helps to lubricate my throat.

The cock disappears, and the hands go off my head. I keep my mouth open, as there's another cock to serve. And that's what my mouth is for right now — to serve cock. I don't even open my eyes.

It's another cock, going in my mouth. This one is easier, because my throat is used to being fucked now. It easily slides in, with no gagging. And then I feel the fingers on my nose, sealing it. I try to remain calm. I open my mouth and try to breathe around the cock. Some air comes in, but not enough. I feel myself suffocating on cock. But I don't panic; I remain calm. As my head begins to spin, the hands on my head push me to the ground. The cock is gone.

I hear Jeannie gag, and then she falls on top of me. The face-fucking is over. It's just the pussy fucking now.

Somebody lifts Jeannie off of me. Then I feel hands on my arms and legs, and I'm being lifted up, too. I'm placed on the platform, and they position Jeannie on top of me, head to ass. Her pussy is a scant few inches above my face, so I reach up and lick it. I feel her do the same to me.

But then a hand pushed my face out of the way, and I saw a condom-clad penis enter Jeannie's pussy. Then I felt a cock enter mine.

The last barrier had dropped. I was a whore now — getting fucked for money. Nothing I could do would ever change this.

I didn't have time to think about this though, because the cock that had been in Jeannie's pussy was now slapping my face. I opened my mouth, and it went in. I could taste the latex and Jeannie's pussy. It pushed its way into my throat.

Somebody was rubbing my clit. I think it was the guy fucking me, but it could have been Jeannie. Whatever — it was working. I relaxed and let the magic hit me. I came again.

Jeannie had relaxed, too. In fact, she was back to her old ways, bucking and moaning. And when she came, she squirted. All over my face. Again.

I was drenched.

The guys kept switching up. I couldn't see their faces. I'd only feel a new cock enter me. Or a new cock go into Jeannie.

The switched up again, and a guy spat on Jeannie's asshole. I knew what this meant.

"Hey," I yelled, "anal's extra."

"How much?'" said the guy.

I still couldn't see his face.

"$250 each. Another grand total, and you can have our asses."

Jeannie turned and looked at me.

"You're selling my ass?" she asked.

"You sold my pussy, and my mouth," I responded. "Now whore up! You can do this."

She looked away for a second, but her gaze returned to me.

"I need to do this," she said.

"I do, too," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby doll."

And the first cock entered my ass. It hurt, because I hadn't been warmed up properly. But sometimes a whore has to do things which hurt. I concentrated on relaxing my anus until the cock slid in easily.

It felt good. It filled me up.

I liked it.

Above me, a cock was pushing into Jeannie's ass. A few slow strokes, then it found its rhythm.

I'd never seen anal sex from so close before. It was oddly beautiful, the way the anus flexed inwards and outwards depending on the stroke, never losing grip of the penis. I imagined what my asshole looked like, with a cock going in and out.

Then the cock came out and landed on my face. I knew the guy wanted ATM, but I'd only done that a couple of times, and only with Peter. This was it. How filthy was I going to be? Would I take a cock, fresh out of some girl's ass, and put it in my mouth? Would I suck the ass juice off? Would I do it for money?

I'd do it because I was a whore.

I opened my mouth and relaxed my throat. The cock slid in effortlessly, and I could taste Jeannie's ass off the condom. I gagged, but not badly. Just enough to re-lubricate the cock. And back it went into Jeannie's ass.

I felt the cock leave my ass and heard it go into Jeannie's mouth. She was doing ATM as well.

Good.

A new cock went into my ass, and a new guy positioned himself over my head. I couldn't see their faces. They were just cocks to me.

More deep-throating. More ass-fucking.

They were done with us. They only wanted to cum. That was fair, as I had cum so often I was weak. They had to pry me off the table for their cum shots.

For those, they positioned Jeannie and me on the floor. They told us to hug each other and make out. Then the four of them stood in front of us, stroking their cocks. Their cum rained down our faces. I turned my face towards them, trying to catch as much semen in my mouth as I could.

They left the money on a table — three grand total, fifteen hundred each. Plus what I made earlier, I had over two grand. And I'd been groped, manhandled and fucked.

I was a whore. A thousand dollar whore. A good whore.

Jeannie and I went to the women's room to clean ourselves up as best we could. But what I needed was a shower. So I got dressed, exited St. Venus and took a cab to Peter's. He wasn't back yet, but I had a key. I dropped my sex-stained clothes in a corner and hopped in the shower. I let the hot water wash away my filth.

I toweled off and thought about what to do. Then I got on-line and booked two plane tickets to LA. I packed a bag for me and one for Peter. When he came home, I tossed his ass in the shower, then we got dressed and headed to the airport.

When we were in the cab, I told him what had happened. I told him everything. How I'd let strangers fuck my ass for money. How I'd turned into a whore.

He said he didn't care.

I slept in his arms on the flight.

Six hours later, we were in LA, riding in a rental towards a cheap hotel in Venice Beach. We got a quick lunch, then some red wine, brandy and fruit. We made poor man's sangria in the hotel room and filled our water bottles with it. We grabbed some towels and headed off to the beach.

The sun felt on me. I was wearing a bikini Peter had bought for me in St. Barths. I let my mind drift. Within the last twenty-four hours ago, I'd been mauled and groped, eaten out a girl, gotten drenched with squirt, deep-throated four cocks and been anally gang-banged.

I didn't feel guilty or shameful. It all felt ... matter-of-fact. I was a lot filthier than I'd thought. Because I liked it. I'd do it again. Not soon, but sometime. I knew that physically I could do, and my mind was in a place where I could enjoy being used.

But I needed to remind myself of some of the simpler pleasures of sex.

I took a sip of sangria and stood up.

"Let's head back," I said. "I think I want sex."

When we entered the hotel room, I took off Peter's clothes and had him lie down on the bed. Then I disrobed and got the lube. I crawled into bed beside him."

"I want to try something," I said, pouring lube on his cock.

"What?" he asked.

"Just shush," I said.

I kissed him and felt his cock thicken. I stroked it slowly. I looked down and watched it grow. Then I kissed Peter, and he put an arm around me. I stroked him harder, and he started to moan.

"Hold on, I'm getting close ..."

"Shush, I said."

I stroked him even harder, and looked into his eyes. They closed slowly, and I felt his cock twitch. I felt his warm cum land on my hand.

"Whoa," he said. "That was nice. If unexpected."

"I wanted to do something simple. Like from high school," I said. "I wanted to see if it would still work. And what's simpler than a hand job? And I liked it."

"I'll take a hand job from you anytime," he said.

We showered and went out for an early dinner. We stopped by a local dive bar for a couple of drinks, then went home and went to bed. No sex. We were tired.

The next day we hit the beach, then had simple, straight-forward sex. Oral, missionary, doggie — that was about it.

But the next night found me face down on the bathroom floor of that dive bar, with Peter's cock down my ass.

Variety, my friends. Variety.

12