All Comments on 'Nude is Now Normal'

by jessnudist

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
CorbinCCorbinCover 6 years ago

Where have you been? Welcome back. . . and don't stay away so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Groping her

He shouldn't have groped Ashley while he wss having sec with her.

She could file charges against him.

SilentmoonSilentmoonover 6 years ago

As a fellow nudist, I love your stories and I'm so glad you are publishing again. This one is crazy fun. I'd love to write to you sometime

SilentmoonSilentmoonover 6 years ago
I forgot!

I'd love to read when Ashley found out Mandy was a nudist and when she conviced her to join her no the nudist club!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well

When is chapter II coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incomplete.

Since Ashley had sex with Brad -- twice -- the momentum should have carried her into having sex with someone at the nudist club, perhaps even Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Oh how I wished this story was true today. I'm a nudist and would love to be a full time nudist. I Love your story! More Please. I wished more people were open to the nudist lifestyle. Just because your naked doesn't make you a bad person.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 6 years ago
Great

Great story,mand yeah i wish this was really life though id have brads problem but i think you get used to it and i do know a few who would join me if no one judged them and one id marry and would welcome to the lifestyle.

nudequeernudequeerover 6 years ago
Such a WONDERFUL story!!!

I SOOOO wish this was REAL. I am an extreme, hardcore nudist and just really DO NOT understand textiles. If I could register and spend the rest of my life completely, totally and wonderfully 100% naked, I would do it in a split second (I am like Mandy times 100, I would never be nervous on day 1 of being registered or embracing it before registering, as she did.) I agree with everyone else. This story needs to be greatly expanded in all respects, backstory, relationships, what nudity leads to(Ashley and Brad, Mandy, others?). Everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story

I loved this story very much, how I wish this were the world we lived in, if the people in this country are so paranoid about security and freedom we might as well go nude, I would love to and would only ever clothes for cold weather. I'm a guy and I wish I could be more open about my secret lifestyle, but I'm forced to remain careful and quiet for fear of being branded as a creep or a pervert, but hopefully one day that will change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the first amendment to the constitution

The 1st amendment gives us the right to self expression& being a nudist is

doing you self expression. It is only cities & communities that have made laws

preventing us being nude 24/7 /365

There are places in America where nudist are not bothered, because it is

legal. I myself totally love being nude & would love being nude every where I went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nude is now normal

I loved the story: it would have been better if more nude adventures were in the

story. The sexual antics of the two young women was ok. But nudism is about being

totally comfortable with nudity. I totally enjoy my nudity & am a 73 yr old male.

I would love to live where nudity was a 24/7/365 day activity. A warm climate

would make that possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Great story although the sexual nature was unnecessary.

HungMonster1HungMonster1about 6 years ago

Amazing story and very well thought of as well with great detail. Enjoyed reading this very much along with all the other stories and keep up the awesome writing. Keep up the fantastic work and ideas for more stories. :)

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
I love this story

I have read this about 3 times now, it is one of my favourites.

StuckFanaticStuckFanaticabout 5 years ago

I freaking love this! Makes me want to go back to a clothing optional hot spring I visited with my wife. Maybe we'll be a little braver the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Tell me more about Nude is now Normal. If something like that really happened, it would make my day. I love being nude & would be over joyed to be able to be absolutely nude every day for the rest of my life at home or in public.

Do you plan to continue the story???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Really great to read this story! I am copying it to read over and over. I would love it if society decided it really was OK to be naked in public at any time. I'd go out nude all the time.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 4 years ago
A clothing optional nation, outstanding for southern states...

What a wonderful world it would be if this were to one day become a reality. The devil is in the details, for sanitary reasons only, everyone should provide their own butt/genital barrier or towel to sit on, or at least provide handy wipes to clean the surface after they leave their seat for the next person to occupy. Also, for the same sanitary reasons, perhaps sandals, flip flops etc. should be worn in public at a minimum to ensure the feet are not harmed by protruding objects lying about that might cause open wounds to gather or spread infections etc. I never understood the no shirt, no shoes, no service signs, when I was preteen, especially near the beach. But carrying unnecessary germs into a restaurant could also denigrate societies safety, certain precautions would have to be the new norm, along with the approval of a new naturist lifestyle. How glorious it would be to live out the balance of our lives stress free at one with how God created us.

Pope John Paul II said it best. "There is nothing impure in clothing except that which, .... while covering the essential values of the person [the sexual organs], provokes an inevitable reaction toward the person as a possible sexual object of pleasure" ....

"The concrete application of this simple and evident principle relies on the individuals, means, and society. Dressing is always a social problem and, therefore, depends on the customs (good or bad)….

"But this by no means signifies that impurity of body is identified simply with partial or total nudity. There are circumstances in which nudity is not impure. If someone uses it to treat the person as an object of pleasure - even if it is by bad thoughts - he alone is the one who commits an impure act. Impurity of body only occurs when nudity plays a negative role with respect to the value of the person. One can say that what happens then is a de-personalization ....

"Even knowing that nudity is not identical to impurity of the body, a real interior effort must be made to avoid assuming an impure attitude before a nude body. We should also add that impurity of action is not identical to the spontaneous reaction of sensuality that considers the body and sex as possible objects of joy. The human body per se is not impure, nor is the reaction of sensuality, nor sensuality itself. Impurity begins when the will appropriates the reaction of sensuality and reduces the other person - because of his or her body and sex - to an object of pleasure."

"Since we are speaking of dress in relation to purity and impurity, it is worthwhile to consider the functional role of the dress .... To qualify a way of dressing from the moral point of view, one must take into consideration the function of the determined clothing. We should not qualify partial nudity of the body as impure if there is an objective reason for its use"

In summary: Pope John Paul II spoke positively about Nudity. “The Human body can remain nude and uncovered and preserve intact its splendor and its beauty… Nakedness as such is not to be equated with physical shamelessness… Immodesty is present only when nakedness plays a negative role regarding the value of the person… The human body is not in itself shameful… Shamelessness (just like shame and modesty) is a function of the interior of a person.”

My personal desire to remain naked exists, as from my perspective, it is rather easy to remain nude in the company of others, as the pure joy of nudity does not foster lust in my heart toward those who occupy the same venue. However, we must consider the feelings of those who may not understand or approve of the concept of open nudity, for those who have never come to grips with the fact that God created all of us equal and sent us here naked to start with. To each his or her own. God bless…

SamandAliceSamandAliceabout 4 years ago
Naked at work

Loved the story - how great it would be if nude became completely normal in public and at work. Nicely written and I loved how Mandy and Ashley's close friendship gave Ashley the confidence to to go the whole way to registered nudist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nudeforever

I am still looking for such a place., what a concept. Being nude everywhere you go 24/7. Till we can find this place, keep writing great stories jessnudist.

chris61991chris61991almost 3 years ago

Overall, I loved this story. The concept of legalized public nudity is a dream from most nudists, naturists, and other people who don't like to wear clothes. As a traditional naturist, I am one of those who believes that nudism/naturism should entirely family-friendly and sexual activi6ty is meant to be kept in private. Also, exhibitionists get turned on at being at stared, naturists and true nudists don't. On the other side of the coin, unless one is going to post a completely non-erotic story, it is probably difficult to not include some level of sexual activity. Anyway, it is overall a great story! I will say though that anybody interest in naturism may want to visit AANR's site, The Naturist Society's site, or even do a Google search for "naturist fiction archive" (unfortunately, you may have to turn off the filter if SafeSearch is active.) The only other thing about the story is choice. A lot of stories about registering as a nudist require that the person be nude 24/7. There are a lot of nudists/naturists who like to split their time between going nude and going clothed, and would want that choice in real life! This story didn't do it, but many of the stories that require 24/77, lifetime nudity for registered nudists also have severe penalties for those who try to wear clothes. Many people, even some nudists like to dress-up for a nice night out with their significant other, such as for a dinner date or to a dinner party. It seems like a dream in this story, but the choice you make is to either be clothed or forever nude. Other stories where nudity becomes mandatory for registered, mention drawn out legal battles to change their status back. So, it seems like a dream in this story, but it is a piece of fiction; there would be many differences to dealing with such a concept in real life. Among other things, you can legalize nudity, but that doesn't mean that a lot people in a particular area will actually accept it. And, even if it is accepted, textiles can quickly change their minds as seem in San Francisco where some men and others overdid it in the Castro District, and most of San Francisco lost the policies, legal stuff, that allowed people to walk arou9nd nude or be nude in cafes, etc.... Basically, the concept was, much like in Los Angeles, that so long as there was not a complaint of lewd behavior or the person complaining taking offense to the nude person, SF police could basically look the other way. If there was some sort of complaint, they had to investigate, and take appropriate actin as they saw fit and within the guidelines of the municipal code at the time. Now, the nude beaches are the same and I think the Fremont solstice parade still gets to be clothing optional, though I think recently that status has been tenuous at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessnudist@jessnudist
Hi there, my name is Jess and I've been a nudist since I was a teenager. I've detailed my path to nudism in my stories, which start with learning about the lifestyle, to becoming a full fledged card carrying (AANR) nudist. I'm now married and have two beautiful kids, Dawn ...