Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica was thinking maybe Jay was up to having intercourse with Sunny. Maybe he needed someone his own age; maybe he'd relax and discover that fucking a woman isn't so bad. And once there, maybe he'd be ready to give Monica a decent poking. It was worth a try; she was getting impatient. She had invested a lot of time, and Jay was no closer to having intercourse with her than the day they met. The problem was that he couldn't maintain an erection inside her vagina.

Jay was aroused right now. Monica explained her plan to him while Sunny was being massaged. She didn't want to give him too much time to think about it, lest he get nervous. It was a big leap. It's one thing to fuck a woman and achieve an orgasm for the first time; it's another to do it in front of a lot of people, some of who were recording it with a camera.

Having done their duty, Marty and William sauntered off.

"Don't stray too far," said Monica, "in case I need you."

Sunny remained face down on the table. She baked in the late morning sun; her delicate and delicious butt soaked up the rays. She turned over and began massaging her vagina, eventually sticking her fingers inside and manipulating them more and more. She spread her cunt lips wide so the cameras could get a clear view of her pink tunnel, which was a necessity for an up-and-coming porn-starlet.

Dan hovered nearby off-camera, and though he was disappointed at being replaced, he was a team player and offered Jay some encouragement. "A pussy is just a hole. You just go in and out, in and out." He put his hands on Jay's shoulders. "You'll do fine," he said. He then added a few tugs on Jay's sturdy pecker. "Girls love it when you have a boner." Monica didn't appreciate Dan touching Jay's dick, but it happened so fast it was over before she could say anything.

Having time to kill, Dan debated what to do about his ripening woodie. "Jane's here, you know," Monica said.

"She is?"

"Yeah, she arrived this morning. She's inside somewhere." That was as easy way to get rid of him, she thought, and she swore his cock turned to steel at the mere mention of her name.

Dan roamed around until he found her. By now the sight of her naked valet drew not even a shrug. It turned out that Jane had time to kill as well. One look at his menacing weapon was all it took, and pretty soon they were all in Jane's bedroom.

"You can go now," she said to Herman, but he made no attempt to leave. "Herman!"

"Come on, can't I watch?

"No."

"Let him stay, Juniper." Only Dan knew her secret nickname, and only he used it, but it was enough to get her to give in."

"Okay, Herman, you can stay, but stay on your own bed. I don't like being disturbed when I'm with my stable boy."

"Don't worry about him," Dan said. "I'm hungry for you," and he began to kiss her boobs and rub her crotch with his hand.

"Fuck the foreplay," she snapped. "Fuck me, now."

Dan's cock was rock-hard solid, and he wasted no time inserting it into her waiting vagina. Once she began secreting his cock began to slip and slide without a hitch, and he increased his pressure. They were fucking missionary style, and Jane had her arms around his neck, pushing him down towards her. Her moans got louder, eventually turning into screams. They formed a duet with Dan's grunting. He tightened his loins and lurched forward, his mouth open in orgiastic pleasure. The first of several emissions was currently being pumped into her cave.

It would take a lot more than one orgasm to slow Dan down, and he didn't even break stride after he emptied his sac, he just kept on fucking. They fucked and Herman jerked. He envied Dan; he wished he were as studly, satisfying Jane the way he did. She was really screaming now, matching Dan orgasm for orgasm. Her body was shuddering. Dan came a second time, and Jane's screams slowly receded and evolved into whimpers. She was sated, for now. Dan rolled over on his back, his cock still pulsating despite two orgasms, and glimmering with the residue of their secretions. It was too tantalizing to ignore, so she decided to see how it felt in her hand.

"Can I suck it," Herman asked?

"Did you bring the Tenga with you?"

"Of course I did."

"Why don't we try it out on Dan?

"What's Tenga," he asked?

"It's a fake cunt..."

"No it ain't," Herman said. "It's a love toy." Dan rested with his hands behind his back and allowed Herman to do the work. He placed the cylinder over Dan's penis and began working it up and down.

"I don't like it," Dan said, after a minute or two, so Herman removed it. Dan grabbed hold of his big rig and stroked it. "Nothing beats this," he said, rubbing it gently, holding it up as an offering.

Herman looked at Jane with pleading eyes. "Let Herman have some fun, since you asked him to be here."

Dan released his grip, and his cock flopped on to his stomach with a resounding thud. Herman's mouth felt like a warm desert wind, stimulating all of his senses.

"You're good little homos," said Jane, as she watched Herman go down on his knob. Dan was a sight to behold, twisting and turning his head spasmodically. It also meant he was nearing the finish line. It a way though, it saddened her to see Dan enjoying it as much as he was.

She began playing with his nipples. "Come on, homo-boy, let's see you cum," and she kissed him passionately on the lips. She could tell that he was on the verge of an explosion. She crammed her tongue into his open mouth. "I love my homo-boy," she whispered."

"Uh, uh, uh"...That was it. Too distracted to give Herman a proper warning, the young man's mouth filled up with essence of Dan, and he felt privileged to swallow his love.

They rested. "What happened to you," asked Jane? "You slayed a thousand women, and now you're slaying boys."

"We broke up, and then I met Johnny."

"Jesus, in a way...that means it's my fault. I turned you towards Johnny. I turned you homo."

Dan smiled. "I guess you could say that. But only you could have done it. I'll say this: Johnny's the second best fuck I ever had."

Jane was thrilled beyond belief. "Dan, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

"What should we do about Herman," he asked, seeing that he had a rocket ready to shoot?

"Fuck him, he can beat-off, what about me? I'm just getting started."

Dan smiled. "Let Herman do you. It would really, really, turn-me on."

"Herman? Why give him a cheap thrill? I don't wanna fuck him, I wanna fuck you."

"Don't play dumb with me," he said, smiling. "I saw your sex tape. Ninety-nine bucks, but it was worth it."

"You paid ninety-nine dollars for my sex tape?" I'm flattered. How did you find it?"

"They're selling it on the Donkey Japan website. I masturbated three times before I reached the end of the tape. Three times!"

"Come on, Dan. Do me one more time. Show Herman how it's done." Dan stepped up and fucked her non-stop, at full-throttle, for about twenty minutes. He turned Jane into a rag doll until, finally, she announced that she had enough.

"Are you crying uncle," Dan asked?"

"Yes, uncle...uncle, you fucking dickhead."

"Who's the homo?"

"Okay, okay, you win."

Dan had removed his cock and he now dangled it in front of her face. "Do you want to suck me off, or should I fuck Herman in the ass?"

****

Jay approached Sunny with trepidation. He was having second thoughts. To his credit he tried, he really tried. He got an erection easily enough, and it stayed hard as it entered her cunt, but it was right around here that he lost the plot. His confidence waned, his erection evaporated, and his soft penis slinked out of her vagina and reverted back to its three-inch starting point.

Sunny had him lie down and she fellated him until he got hard again. She tried out her cowgirl technique, and it looked like Jay might see it through to the end, but mister softie reared its ugly head once more. Sunny began to massage his penis in dismay. Her efforts to get him hard were more entertaining than the fucking they had attempted. That was definitely not part of the plan.

Was it too late to get Dan? Monica regretted sending him to Jane; he was probably now useless. There were still available cocks. Pete was fresh, as was Darryl, nut Monica didn't want Pete fucking Sunny, so that left the old man, but he needed to save his strength.

"How about I give him a blowjob," Sunny asked, "get him to cum that way?"

But Monica wanted more than a blowjob - she wanted a fuck. Sunny needed to get fucked here and now. Her career arc demanded it. Jay was a mistake; Sunny needed to get pounded by a Donkey dick, which Jay obviously didn't have. She turned and saw that William and Marty were still hanging around. They would do.

The beefcake brothers! There was an outside chance that they may have worked together on an obscure gay film, but Sunny getting a double dose of Marty and William was historic, as the website would later play up. This scene could get her noticed. Sexually confused males who tuned in to watch the war of the muscles might also fall prey to the charms of the sensual young lady.

Over the next forty-five minutes the beefcake boys took turns, trying out different multiple positions. The only thing missing was man-on-man, but their naked bodies were in close enough proximity for one to use their imagination. Sunny deferred to their strength, letting them decide how to abuse her. Marty's favorite position was when she was lying down, showing off her butt cheeks, and there was still enough space for him to enter via the back door while he lay on top of her. He found a good groove, and he made it look easy; which is wasn't, because the tight fit left little room for error. "I'm gonna cum all over your sweet little ass," he panted, followed by, "YEAH!" He used his hand to rub the sauce all over her cheeks.

The more Monica saw of Marty the more she liked him. He was a real pro, and equally at home fucking men and women. He was definitely part of Donkey's future, so she hoped.

William refrained from doing his signature backdoor move, not wanting to give Marty any ideas. Instead, he had Sunny mount him, and she grinded on his cock, boy did she grind on it. She went side-to-side, back to front; she even turned around on it, and never let it leave her cunt, this allowing William to watch her expanding butt-cheeks as his twelve-inch bone nearly ripped her in half.

"I'm cumming, he gasped, so Sunny reached down, removed it from her cunt, and rubbed it against her pubes until the semen did flow.

****

Sunny and Lisa were swimming in the pool while the naked men stood around idly. The highlight of the afternoon would be a battle between the musclemen. It would start out as wrestling, but would end with ass poking. Both men agreed to it when Monica broached the subject, so everything was cool.

Jane stood by Monica as the ladies were filmed while frolicking in the pool. She mentioned the invisible woman scenario to her, and Monica liked it. She instantly realized, as did Jane, the only way it could work would be for the CFNM angle to be the star, with the CFs the focus of attention. The NMs, and there'd be lots of them, were interchangeable; it was the perversions they were doing that was the story. Get the hottest women imaginable, have them wear the sexiest clothing imaginable, expose them to male sexual depravity, the only restriction being the limit of Donkey's imagination. Four scenes in all, each one sicker than the other, and the men would act as if the women weren't there.

Monica was optimistic about getting Sunny cast for the Japanese version of the film. "Would you go with her," she asked Jane?

"Maybe. I'm going there next month. Hideki has a conference, and all the men are bringing their wives. If they can schedule the shoot for when I'm there, then sure."

"Pete, you got two choices, "said Monica, as they were preparing the next set-up. "You can take a dick in the ass, or a dildo."

"That's easy, a dildo." Darryl was asked the same question, and he answered it the same way.

William and Marty got into an argument and they began pushing and shoving each other, and before long they began wrestling and rolling on the lawn. Pete and Darryl, accompanied by Dan and Jay, followed the men as they engaged in sweaty, naked combat, whooping it up, excited to see the two muscle studs wrestling. For a change, Dan wasn't aroused; Jane had tuckered him out, but a flaccid Dan was still a gorgeous sight to behold. The same couldn't be said for Jay, who hadn't ejaculated all day, despite his scene with Sunny, and his cock was moving all over the place. When he sported a full woodie it diverted attention from his small ball sac, and nobody would think to call him a pencil-dick.

Darryl had two orgasms yesterday, and it was a lot to ask a man his age to fire off another one. His role was to be a willing recipient of some femdom action, and in the course of doing so, if his mammoth beast got aroused, and if he managed to have an orgasm, so much the better. If not, just watching it react to the abuse it got would suffice. As for Pete, he never stopped talking about how much he loves prostate massages, so a dildo in the ass was right up his alley. He'd cum without even trying, no matter what he had been doing in his room all morning with the compliant Lisa.

They were only play-acting, allegedly, but Marty and William were doing a very credible job of pretending that they were angry with the other, and their wrestling moves looked very real. Lisa and Sunny climbed out of the pool and came over to watch. They were naked and not bothered by their nudity, for they went and joined the circle of men on the lawn.

"Look at that, Jane whispered to Monica. "Two bushes. Herman does trims, you know."

"Go for the cocks," Monica instructed, "go for the muscles," to another camera. Things were getting heated. Marty and William were no longer fooling around. They were grappling with each other, trying to slam the other to the ground. Monica ordered a halt. The two men kept at it, and nobody wanted to be the one to tell them to stop, until Monica stepped in between them, and by sheer force of will got them to cease fighting.

The agitation had an unintended benefit, which was that the pause in the fighting made each man realize how silly he must have looked, and the embarrassment apparently struck them in the groin, for they both began to develop hard-ons. That made it easier for what was about to go down, for when they resumed filming William had already placed a condom over his pecker, size XXL, Marty had been greased up, and Big Bill slowly inserted his baseball bat into Marty's bunghole.

Dan and Jay stood side by side with arms locked, and the focus was on Dan's burgeoning erection, as he was starting to recover from his morning exertions. It was quite noteworthy. First it twitched, not once, but twice, sort of like an incoming wind warning of a big rain. A slow uprising followed the twitches, eventually turning into a semi-circle, a quarter-moon, an arc, and he harder it got the more Dan smiled.

Jay had remained hard, so they became, in essence, boner boys. If William and Marty were the beefcake brothers, then Dan and Jay were the boner boys, so the website would later proclaim.

Pete and Darryl stood next to each other on all fours. At the last second it was decided to use the riding crop, and Lisa swatted each man several times on the butt. "I thought you said we were getting a dildo?"

"You are, in due time, now relax. A few more smacks and you'll be ready."

"Hey, can I try that," asked Sunny, and she added her imprint on their sore cheeks.

It was Jay's turn to put on a condom, and he maneuvered Dan into position.

It was a feast for the eyes. In the center William was butt-fucking Marty, whose face grimaced with pain and pleasure. Seeing a buffed muscle dude take it in the ass was a stimulating sight; Marty had been balled by a lot of mousy wimps, as that seemed to be a popular scenario in gay porn, but rarely had he been rear-ended by a bodybuilding peer.

Jay was doing to Dan what William was doing to Marty, although with less intensity. He sensed that he blew his chance for being a Donkey Boy, and that Monica had run out of patience. He didn't know it yet, but he'd be on his way back to Los Angeles tonight. He even botched his ejaculation, not removing his condom in time, so Monica told him to drink from it.

Pete and Darryl were on all fours. Lisa had a piece of sleek fiberglass strapped on, and she was fucking Darryl, hoping that he didn't get a heart attack or something. "Reach down and grab his weenie," instructed Monica, so Lisa fondled his elongated sausage. It was big enough for her to get a good handle on it without interrupting her concentration, so she was able to fuck and fondle simultaneously.

Sunny and Pete were in the middle of a win-win situation. Pete got his prostate massage, and Sunny got to take out her frustrations. Actually she didn't have any frustrations, but she was trying to make a good impression, so she put a little extra thump into her pumping. Monica may not have wanted Pete to fuck Sunny, but she had no objection to her cramming a dildo up his butt. It made for a good visual.

William was cumming. The shield was off, and his sperm was flying up Marty Montana's back. Jay receded further into shame as The King showed how ejaculations are supposed to go down. Marty stood up and stroked his merchandise. It flopped around like a strand of spaghetti, but after a few strokes it began to look more like a strand of spaghetti that had not yet been placed into a pot of boiling water.

"Are you ready for the Marty show," he asked? He oiled up his rig and tore into William with all he had. Typical rookie mistake, William thought, they start out on fire, but burn themselves out. Lisa and Sunny stepped closer, putting themselves into the frame as the two bulked-up he-men did their best impression of sissy females. This was what porn was all about, thought Monica, really getting into watching the two men perform. Here you had the most hetero looking men on the planet, buffed, built and boned, and they were sticking their docks where they didn't belong. Their faces screamed it, their body movements suggested it, and their personas demanded it.

Darryl managed to deliver, and he came while on all fours. Lisa had been playing with his thing all the while she was banging him; she actually had it pulled backwards, so that his cock-head was facing behind him. It was an incredible arousal for him. He had the anal sensation going on, not to mention Lisa's warm, moist hand pulling on his appendage, and being on his hands and knees was comfortable and relaxing. Lisa kept bending his cock backwards, which added to the stimulation. But he was a senior citizen, and he had two orgasms yesterday, so when he announced to the world that he was cumming, he wasn't. He was having an orgasm, but very little semen could be seen. Still, it was obvious from his reactions that he really did orgasm, and the speed with which his huge pecker softened bore witness to it.

"Stay with it," Monica said to Lisa. "Keep stroking." She was familiar with his modus operandi, and knew that he usually secreted white stuff after a small delay. Darryl did everything to prove her right, but his well really was dry. It was okay, for he exceeded expectations.

For Pete to do Sunny in front of Lisa would be a little weird, but he never got the chance, not with Monica calling the shots. Jay was ordered down on to his knees to finish him off. Naturally this did not make Pete happy, but his rock was pretty far-gone, and like it or not, a little penis sucking was destined to go a long way, regardless who delivered it. "Goddamn motherfucker, I'm gonna cum," he said, as much in embarrassment as in pride. Having Jay get him off left him feeling empty. But it was one step short of a humiliation, and he knew that there was a way back from it. Someone's cunt was going to get an extra helping of his dick tonight, and he was hoping that it belonged to his ex wife. It would be sweet revenge for all the bullshit she put him through these past two days.