Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud roar. Marty Montana had stood up, slipped of his condom, and shot a tremendous amount of spunk into the air. "That's what I'm talking about!" He looked quite regal when sperm was being dispensed from his cock.

All eyes were on Dan. Everyone formed a circle around him as he jerked his meat. The only consequence of his earlier dalliance with Jane was that it would take him a little longer to cum, and his output wouldn't be all that it could have been. But a diminished Dan was still worth the price of admission.

"You married the wrong person," Monica told Jane. "That's who you should have married."

"No, he makes house calls," Jane answered.

****

Sunny was taking a shower when Jane and Herman entered the room. "Lie down and pretend your asleep," she said. Jane sat by the makeup table and combed her hair, waiting for Sunny to enter the room.

"Hey look," she exclaimed, pointing to Herman.

"Jesus Christ. He nods off at the drop of a hat. Hey, I got an idea," Jane said. "Here, take a picture," and she stood over the naked young man. Jane pulled up a chair and sat down. "Are my panties showing," she asked, hiking up her skirt? Take another one," she said, "he always was a leg men."

"Hey, you take one of me," Sunny said, and she placed her face so that it was an inch from his cock, which was starting to feel the heat.

"We should post these on his Instagram page."

"He's on Instagram?"

"Oh yeah, he has a lot of followers in Japan." Herman's cock had gotten hard while all this was going on.

"I don't think he's asleep, Jane, do you?"

"I think you're right, Sunny. There's one way to tell." Jane retrieved the cock clamp from her bureau. "If he'll lets me put this clamp on his woodie, then I know he's asleep. He hates it."

At that Herman jumped out of bed and bolted from the room.