Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite what Yanka was doing to him, Marty didn't neglect his sucking duties. He prided himself on his professionalism, and that must have made Herman happy, as evidenced by the seed-spilling spasms that shook his body, which eventually rolled down Marty's chin. How he was able to act so cool while on the receiving end of spunk dribble was a tribute to his talent. We should put him on retainer too, thought Monica, and not just because they were banging buddies. She made a mental note to have Roland research his prior work.

Marty lowered Herman to the ground. He still had a boner, and there was a little bit of cum on his penis tip, so he flicked it, and a dollop of sperm landed on Yanka's shiny wear. Big mistake. She chased Herman around the yard, but a nineteen-year-old boy in prime condition can outrun a dominatrix wearing vinyl boots. Herman, however, allowed himself to be caught, and Yanka grabbed him by the ear as if he were an errant schoolboy, and brought him back to Marty, whose boner had softened due to inactivity, although his balls were still weighed down and his buttocks hurt like hell.

She threw Herman to the ground at Marty's feet and ordered him to suck. It wasn't much in the way of punishment, although Yanka upped the ante by attaching a penis clamp to his organ while he was busy fellating. For better or worse, the clamp had become Herman's signature. He hated it, as any man would, but he knew that these Donkey actresses always got a kick out of it, so maybe he could use it as a conversation piece to make headway with the girl of his dreams. Pete didn't know it, but he had some competition for Danielle.

Despite the clamp, sucking on Marty's cock served as a stimulant, and Herman felt a tingle down there. What a man he was. If only Jane liked him, they could have a fantastic threesome. Maybe if he gave Marty the best blowjob he ever had he could finagle a twosome with the big stud; who needs Jane? So he tried, and it paid dividends, although Marty was so aroused by what had already transpired, Herman's lips were just the icing on the cake.

"That's it, yeah...I'm gonna cum. YEAH! Oh yeah...oh, suck that cock...uh, uh...baby, yeah, I'm talking about it!" Marty didn't flinch when Herman unloaded, so the valet returned the favor, and proudly accepted Marty's cream sandwich.

"Whew, that was good. You're a good dick sucker," Marty said, patting Herman on the head. He spread his arms and offered his buffed body to the heavens. He is so full of himself, observed Monica, but he earned it. She was already thinking about round two tonight.

Yanka removed the clamp. Herman started to leave, but Yanka took him by the arm and administered two quick lashes with the cat o' nine tail. There was nothing like a little leather on ass to teach him some discipline.

Marty flexed his biceps. "What does a guy have to do to get laid around here? I need dick," he bellowed. Dan was sporting a monstrous boner, and was hoping to be selected, but Monica wanted a young pup for Marty's bunghole, so she decided on Tim, sparing Alex; his peculiar and arousing rod put to better use by simply showcasing itself for the cameras.

It saddened Pete to see the relish with which Tim attacked Marty, but who was he to judge? "You're not into that shit, are you," he asked Alex?

"No way."

"I didn't think so. Man, you got a nice girlfriend."

"Dani? Yeah, she's hot."

Tim fucked until he was pretty far along. When it came to rear-ending, he just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. Ironically, that made for made frantic thrusting, which was more arousing for the recipient. Hopefully Marty wouldn't invite him to an all-male sex party. What if he approached Yanka, and she told him to do it?

Tim decided it was a good time to pull out. Removing the condom, he self-serviced his pleasure tool. "I'm getting close," he panted. "Uh...closer..."

WHAP! Yanka knew her man, and she could tell when he would begin his ejaculation, so she timed her assault for the exact moment of propulsion. It made Tim lunch forward right as he was shooting, and some of his semen landed on the back of Marty's head. That could be trouble, but nobody dared say anything, and it appeared that the bodybuilder was unaware his goldenrod locks had been shampooed.

As a reward for his performance, Yanka allowed Marty to lick her boots, "like the dog you are," she said, for emphasis. Then she had him lick her cunt through the material of her yellow thong.

"I discovered that bitch," Pete said. "I introduced her to Tim."

"I'm glad you did. I banged her."

"You banged Yanka?"

"Yeah, and Tim banged Dani."

"Jesus Christ, I wouldn't mind banging her."

"Who, Yanka?"

"No, you idiot. Dani."

During a break Dan stood idly, hands by his side. Jane had been tormenting him with her teasing. The worst part was that he couldn't react, since she was invisible. Monica looked over at them. That's trouble, she thought; short skirt, hard cock, Jane, Dan. "Don't make him cum," she warned.

"If anybody can steal my honeys away, it's you," William said to Darryl, having returned to last night's catch. He was embarrassed to admit that he had forgotten their names, indeed if he ever knew them. "You girls finally found someone bigger than me." Having not yet had a release, his manhood flexed ominously, so he was hardly diminished by paying tribute to Darryl's appendage.

"You girls down for that extra hundred," Monica asked?

When they resumed filming the clothed ladies - Jane, Sunny, Danielle and Lisa - still had the run of the place, and there was a lot to occupy their attention. Marty had his arms around Herman and Tim's shoulders; having already ejaculated, their role now was to express homo love and fidelity as best they could via their emotions, although Herman at least had the decency to bone-up.

"Dan," you look closest to cumming," noted Monica. "Who did you want?"

Dan looked over at the ladies and smiled. "Shit, any of them will do."

"Uh, sorry," Monica replied. "I should have been more specific. How about Alex? What do you say, are you willing to give a stud a blow-job?"

"Jesus, uh..."

"Go ahead," Jane chimed in. "Be a fucking man." Alex looked over at Danielle for verification, but Yanka spoke up. "If you do him, you can do me."

"You can do me too," added Sunny.

"And you can do fucking Herman, if it turns out that you like it," said Jane, cackling.

"Okay" he said, wearily, taking a deep breath. "I'll suck him."

Monica did Pete a solid, and the girl with no tits began sucking on his dick. But she had him stand right next to Dan; so close their shoulders and hips were in regular contact. It was her way of not giving him everything he wanted. Better a blowjob from no-tits than from William or Darryl, but did she have to put him so close to Dan? Damn, Monica was diabolical. Owing to age, Daryl was allowed to sit while his massive member got serviced, but his chair had been placed on Pete's other side, which made his head whirl. He couldn't help but look at it; it was too big to ignore. Besides, anything was better than looking at Dan, who not only was receiving a homo blowjob, he was grunting and groaning as if he were enjoying it. Pete decided that after today he was retiring from acting. Being a producer was much more fun.

Alex recoiled in disgust when Dan ejected. He removed his hand and pulled away, so Dan grabbed his dong and hand-pumped a fistful of cum into the air. Several long and satisfying squirts, and enough dribble and drool to keep the cameras occupied for thirty seconds or thereabouts. Dan gave Alex a look that suggested he needed to pay attention when a man announces his orgasm. How was Alex to know that it would occur so quickly? This was his first time seeing Dan in action.

"What a cummer," Marty exclaimed, gripping Tim and Herman's shoulders even tighter. "What a goddamn thoroughbred," he said, admiringly.

Dan's semen show had an effect on Pete, whose attention had been diverted to it. How can you not look when someone inches from yourself was spurting? No wonder he was having performance issues right now. He looked pleadingly over at Monica, who gave a signal to Lisa and Danielle to stand behind him. It was a wise decision, because no-tits wasn't quite doing it for Pete.

The black mini, the wispy blonde hair, the jugs, the booty, the boots, the leather skirt, the black bra, the long, dark hair, the ample breasts, the...the..."Jesus fucking Christ," he bellowed. I'm cumming!" Pete sighed with relief as the fluid drained out of his organ, each drop bringing him a step closer to nirvana.

"That's it," he cried, "rub that cum all over those little titties. Oh, that was fucking good." He was spent.

It took a little longer, actually a lot longer, but Darryl finally was able to reach a happy ending. You could never tell with him. One minute it looked as if he was an hour away from cumming, and the next he was writhing and having body spams, soon to be followed by convulsions of orgasmic pleasure. Semen, this time around, barely registered a ripple, but once his cock began to soften he gave it a few short jerks, and an acceptable amount of white liquid appeared, enough to convince jaded viewers that he indeed had gotten off.

"Who hasn't cum yet," asked Monica?"

"I haven't," replied Dan.

"Bullshit, I just saw you. I'll tell you what, get down and let The King do a number on you. William, are you ready to rumble?"

"I have been, for quite a while. I thought you forgot about me."

Dan got down on all fours and William maneuvered behind him. "Fucking pansies," Jane called out.

It was a sight to behold, watching William plug Dan. From a side angle one could keep tabs on Dan's penis as it bounced around from William's ramming. For a while there was uncertainty whether William would cum before him, because Dan was very turned-on, but doubt ended when William pulled out of Dan's anus. He used two hands to stroke himself into submission, and his sperm shot out over Dan's backside and on to his lower back.

Yanka instructed Alex to lie down, and she massaged his cock and balls with the tip of her vinyl boot. Jane moved in closer to watch. Interesting cocks always intrigued her. Yanka tried out several techniques, until she found one that seemed to be to Alex's liking, and once that happened, it was only a matter of time before he squirted juice all over his chest.

"That is a fucking, freaky cock," Jane observed, to nobody in particular.

They took a late lunch break that the caterers had arranged. Herman pounced on a vacant chair that was positioned opposite from where Danielle sat.

"You know he's looking up your dress, right," Sunny said?

"I know," Danielle replied. "He's so obvious about it. I don't mind."

"That's exactly what I said. Even perverts have needs."

"Boys," said Monica when they returned to work, "you got fifteen minutes. Form a circle and whack off as many times as you like, but beware the poor sucker who doesn't cum."

The females got inside the circle to watch. Darryl got a pass, but he had to join the clothed ladies inside the ring of men. It made him feel humiliated, which was the exact reaction the director was seeking. The senior citizen did look a little out of place, but a whopper of his magnitude never does. The hardest part for him was remembering that the girls weren't visible and to avoid contact or recognition, which wasn't easy, for they were continually in motion. Yanka stayed outside the circle, the better to whip buttock cheeks. Dan looked at Jane the entire time he was pulling, expressing lust the best way he knew how, which was to aim his jizz in her direction.

Dan must have had yogurt for breakfast, because he unleashed a real gusher, gobs and gobs of it. Unlike some men, who felt the need to showboat, Dan never did anything unnatural to aid his delivery. No standing on his toes, no exaggerated thrusting; he didn't need to showboat, not with the pecker he was blessed with. He simply stood there and mechanically pumped the well until it ran dry. He did his showboating during the process, when his reaction to a good blowjob was exaggerated facial contortions and head rolling. Jane looked so fucking sexy, and the smile she just shot him...man, he could cum all night, which was exactly what he had in mind. All these lewd, nude dudes made him horny. He'd do everyone of them if asked to - well, maybe not Darryl or Pete. And he'd do any of the girls, but his best sex ever was with you-know-who.

With Dan finished, Jane lost focus, and she went over and put her arm around Sunny's shoulder. "Of all the men, who do you most want to fuck?"

Sunny didn't hesitate. "Marty."

"Really? Why is everyone so hot for him? I'm not feeling it."

"He's William's twin, and he's newer, so everyone wants to try him out. But you're not into him because you got Dan fucking you silly."

"Perhaps. Monica said Marty was an excellent fuck."

"She banged him?"

"You betcha. Who do you think is gonna cum next, Herman?"

"I don't know, take a look at Marty Montana."

He was applying an extraordinary amount of pressure to his erection, grunting and panting like there was no tomorrow.

"Watch this," Jane said. "Hey Marty, slow down."

But it was too late. "I'm cumming," he yelped. "I'm cumming," and he roared like a mighty lion while the pleasure machine took over his body, mind and senses. "That's what I'm fucking talking about!"

"That's my man," exclaimed Sunny.

"He might be banging Monica tonight, "but not for that, I wouldn't mind a foursome with you and him and Dan. Wait, make it a five-some, add Herman; it's good to have a slave-boy there too."

Sunny frowned. "If he's really hooking up with Monica, that leaves me two choices. I can make a play for the guy with the bent dick, or...or..."

"What?"

"How about a twosome; you and me?"

"Interesting; how about we do that, and then we bring bent dick in later for a threesome?" Before Sunny could answer, Jane kissed her passionately on the lips. Monica, and everyone, for that matter, looked on with surprise.

WHAP! Yanka got everyone to refocus. Having shown Tim's ass a reminder of her power, she reached for his cock and turned him sideways so his white stuff would land on Alex. Tim wasn't even aware of her endgame, so overwhelming did he find his fiancée's handling of his penis. Cum on his friend? Shit, if that's what Yanka wanted...she always got what she wanted. Alex was so busy jerking he didn't even notice, that is until he felt the warm, sticky fluid. Yanka worked quickly, forcing Tim down, and she had him suck Alex's cock. That should do wonders for their friendship, she thought. Alex wasn't having it though, until Marty put him in a lockdown grip and immobilized him, at which point Alex submitted, and accepted the degradation.

"Now that's what I call a real man," Jane cackled, as Tim held his hand up to show off Alex's milky liquid.

"Hey man, just focus on how good the release felt," William reassured Alex, afterwards. "It doesn't matter who does the sucking, it's all about the release."

Talk about showboating, Herman took a step forward from the circle to give himself some separation, and stroked the final ten or twelve strokes that he knew would set him off. He managed to spray the lower part of Danielle's leg, and the best part was that she wasn't allowed to react to it. There sure were a lot of perks being Jane's valet. He was on a sexual odyssey that dwarfed his wildest fantasies.

Only William and Pete remained. "Oh, Jesus motherfucking Christ," moaned Pete, "I can't fucking believe it. Come on, baby, don't let old Pete down." William looked over at him and smiled. He could feel the sperm cells multiplying in his shaft, so he had reason to smile.

"Here it comes," he said, announcing his cum blaster.

"Is that all you got," laughed Marty, seeing William's meager output? "You should have joined Darryl inside the circle." He was trying to provoke a reaction, but William wasn't biting. He was too secure, too confident, too blessed, to worry about Marty Montana.

"You got one minute, Pete," announced Monica.

"Then what happens?"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"Thank you, Yanka. That's what happens." Yanka crashed the leather thongs against his shaft.

"Hey, I'm working here," he said to her.

"WHAP! WHAP!

"You goddamn motherfucker..."

They cut the scene right there and then, leaving Pete with an unrequited boner. "Sorry, we ran out of time," Monica said.

"That's okay," he replied. "I never did like masturbating. But you," meaning Yanka, "will never work in this town again." And everyone broke out laughing.

****

Danielle came out of the bathroom wearing a white sheer bra and a towel around her waist. She sat down and opened the towel just enough for Herman to do what he needed to do. It was strange, Herman thought, her modesty, after what had transpired on the set. Armed with just a scissors and comb, he removed about two-thirds of her pubic hair' leaving a thick, but shorn surface. He ran his fingers along the edges of her bush. "You might want to shave here," he pointed out, touching the area with his hand, "and here," touching the other side.

Danielle stood up to check out his work, removing the towel. She turned and faced the mirror, and Herman started straight into two of the most succulent buttock cheeks he had ever seen. "You did a great job," she said, "how much do you charge?" Before Herman could answer, Alex entered the room.

"What the hell?"

"Hi honey, Herman just gave me a trim." She rubbed any loose hairs from her bush. "What do you think? He said I was getting too furry down there. How much do you charge again," she asked?

"Well," Herman replied, quite perfunctorily, "my price is usually a blowjob and a fuck, but since your boyfriend's here, how about one of you does the blowing and the other one does the fucking?"

12