All Comments on 'Nude Male Modeling'

by Jack993

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Good story. Perhaps have the woman point out the guys shortcoming next time.

ercallercallabout 9 years ago
Interesting perspective

I like that you've focussed on his self reflection and self discovery. I imagine that he's confident enough to accept himself without feeling inadequate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needed a bit of fleshing out

I liked your story but I felt you could have explored the feelings more than you did. It kind of reads like a "What I did on my Vacation" report. You've presented all of the facts, but not really much of the substance. It's the substance that makes a good story. A few spelling and grammar errors here and there, consider using the free editors the site provides. Overall, your story showed promise, but lacked execution. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too small p dick

I know a who mention suffering from the same small penis problem.

He became however a major sexual success with women's by developing skills other s don't have. E.g. Oral and. others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice! Very well done. I kind of want there to be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story....

I have modeled naked while a freshman in college. I hoped to pick up some extra money and not be terribly embarrassed because art majors were, I thought, unable to do REAL classes like the mathematics or science I did. I would therefore never see any of the art students elsewhere in my life.

I had no ideas about penis size and had no concern about this. I have never cared and still do not care. I was cute in my own opinion but was not hoping for a relationship and only looking for extra income.

One of my first learning experiences this year was about freshmen students who did REAL classes but at the same time also did ART. Aack! Imagine my utter surprise and horror when the beautiful young woman from calculus who sat in front of me spread out and began to sketch my naked form for a grade.

Erections were discouraged by the instructor who advised that if an erection was building, the model was to ask for a short time-out from the pose to excuse himself and get rid of the problem. Becoming erect too often was a firing offense. This was called indirect sexual assault or using the ART class students for a masturbation fantasy these students should not be subjected to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oral All the Way

I too have become an expert using my tongue and lips to give female (and recently male) partners pleasure. An older woman in another department, impressed my my youth and muscular frame seduced me during a few lunches. She was very disappointed in my penis size and even more so when she realized I couldn't hold off my ejaculation. She pushed hard on my shoulders and kept on until my mouth was just above her fat pussy. "Go for it", she insisted. "Give me what I deserve!" So for the next 20 minutes or so I teased, tickled and bombarded her cunt and clit with my tongue. Of course I tasted my own cum - not bad - but more importantly, brought her to 3 orgasms.

Well my oral technique continues to evolve with her and others. She's actually had me prep a couple of her better endowed men friends, and I'm fine with that too. I know what I'm best at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i wonder if she just wanted to see you wank off in front of her.....

LedmunLedmun6 months ago

Just like some men like petit breast some women must adore small penises.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I stopped modeling for the art department at my local college, once I realised that many of the students were in my other classes in other departments. But, later in life as an adult, I've resumed modeling even though many of the artists are acquaintences from other aspects of my life. For some reason I enjoy being the only one naked amongst people, some of whom I know. It's fun to see how women I work with portray my penis, and to hear them talking about it like I'm not there.

I carpool to the studio with two of them (man and wife; they'e my neighbors), and the whole drive they're placing bets on whether or not they'll see my asshole that evening. Or if she can coax an erection from me. One time she did, by "forgetting" her knickers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous