All Comments on 'Nude Mall Adventures'

by publicnude

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exploring Further

The pace of this story moves really fast, so my best suggestion is to slow down the pacing. Parts of it are a bit unbelievable as well, such as any mall having ANY door unlocked at 2 o'clock in the morning! Also, what about security cameras, the main character (you) expresses no reservation, hesitancy or "second thoughts" about entering these malls, being caught (anticipation of encounters, resistance from bystanders) and really - the excitement of being totally and completely exposed in a public venue is underserved. If you truly appreciate doing something outside of the normally accepted customs and rules of society, then say so! Talk about the build-up, what being seen really means (there's tension between the desire to DO and a simultaneous hope of getting away with THE adventure), and maybe mention whether or not there was a "backup plan" such as an alternate exit from the location or some fantastic excuse for being naked in public. Overall, interesting adventures that need more detail and some inner-monologue (talking yourself "into" doing it, or questioning the excitement and fun of "risk taking" in the face of the reality of being caught). These days, being caught in many places means a fine and (potentially) being placed on a sex offenders' list for life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous