Nude Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Sam concurred. He was suitably chastised.

To make sure there was no mistaking his position the pastor continued, "We find our fun being in the company of like-mind people such as we find here or at Gunnison Beach. Iris and I are not adult party people. We will not be attending the later event."

Sarah tried to smooth things over. She said, "I find this to be a delightful way to spend an afternoon, in the sun with family and friends."

She gave her husband a dirty look and thought, "What the hell was he thinking asking our pastor if he was going to a swinger's party?".

^^^

Luke and Brigid had a blast being the master of ceremonies for the musical chairs games. They enjoyed each other's company and had fun with the kids.

Toby walked around with Lisa. They talk and discovered they had many things in common.

"Will you be staying for the other party?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. My parents don't approve, but they understand I must experience the world and make my own choices."

"Wow! That's very open-minded of them."

"My folks believe in God and living a certain way. However, they know you can't force a person to believe. They realize that it's a very personal decision and they are giving me space."

^^^

At seven o'clock the family party ended. Some children went home with their parents. Others went inside to a giant sleep-over party in the basement of the Longstreet's house. This arrangement allowed those parents who wished to attend the adult party to do so.

At 8:00 the adult party began. A good-sized crowd gathered in a grassy area by the pool and more importantly, by the bar.

Frank was the DJ/MC for the event. He stood on a stage and shouted, "Is everyone ready to party!"

He was greeted by a roar of yeses.

The Wolfe family and their dates were clustered together – Sam, Sarah, Lisa, Toby, Luke and Brigid.

Ruth and Roger were strategically near by. They hoped for an opportunity to be with the person they coveted. Their kids naturally gravitated to them, bringing along their dates for the evening. Charlie was with Nell and Giselle was with Nick.

(readers to help you keep track of who's with whom, I will periodically give you a list. here is the current line-up)

Sarah, Brigid, Lisa, Nell Ruth, Giselle,

Sam, Luke, Toby, Charlie Roger, Nick.

Giselle had come with a goateed, beatnik-wannabe. Her date was currently sleeping under a tree, drunk and stoned out of his mind. Nick hadn't invited a girl. He'd hoped to hook up with Lisa. When he saw her hanging with Toby, he looked around to see if someone fun was unattached. Giselle was available.

"You're my kind of people," Frank said and smiled at the crowd. "I have my "Adventure Bowl" with me tonight." He pointed to a large bowl on the table beside him. It was filled with white strips of paper.

"I'll be pulling slips out at random and you guys will do what they say or I'll boot your ass out of here. Of course, I guarantee a good time for those who follow the instructions."

He gave the crowd a menacing look to show that he meant business. Only those who didn't know him, like Sam and Sarah believed him. The rest knew it was all part of his act. After staring down the crowd, he said,

"It looks like we have enough people for three teams with ten-twelve people on each team. Ruth and Roger can you form the Red team? Allan, how about you put together the Blue team and Cindy, sweetheart, can you make up the Yellow team?

"There are colored armbands on the table to my left for each group."

Roger took charge and said, "We have a dozen people here. How about we combined the Wolfe's family and dates with the Longstreet crew?"

"Sounds like a plan," Sam said.

Ruth said, "Yes. Counting the kids and their friends we have twelve. Great. This will be fun."

Roger said, "I'll get our armbands."

Sarah turned to Ruth. Her nerves showed as she asked, "This is the first time my husband and I have been to something like this. What should we expect?"

"Fun," Ruth said ignoring her concerns. She was wondering how soon she could be with Toby.

Roger came back with the team bands. Everyone slipped one on. Sarah didn't get a chance to ask any more questions because Frank started speaking.

Frank saw that everyone had an armband. He reached into the bowl of fun and pulled out a piece of paper and pretended to read it.

"Everyone wearing a colored armband, march to the bar and drink a shot."

The crowd hooter and hollered as everyone made their way to the bar. Sam handed his wife a glass. He said, "So far so good" as he downed his shot.

People drank their drink and turned towards Frank awaiting his next instruction. He pulled out another blank piece of paper and said, "Do it again. This time with passion!"

The crowd laughed and drank a second shot. Sarah said, "He's funny."

Again all eyes turned towards Frank. "I need my troops assembled before me. Red to my right, Blue in the middle and Yellow to my left."

He paused and waited for everyone to get into formation. "Bill Stow! You're in the Blue army, not the Yellow. If you can't remember, look at your arm."

The crowd chuckled. Bill gave Frank a friendly wave and hustled over to where he belonged.

"That's better. Take a moment and meet everyone on your team. Tonight we are using the hedonist handshake."

"What's a hedonist handshake?" Sarah asked.

"Something only the perverted mind of a guy could invent," Ruth said with a chuckle. "Do as I do."

Ruth addressed their group. "Frank's asked us to meet and greet like hedonists so it's knuckle bumps for the women and Johnson pumps for the men."

"What?" Sarah said. "I'm sorry. I don't understand the lingo."

"It is all rather silly," Ruth explained with a smile. "I'll demonstrate."

She walked over to Toby and grabbed his cock. She held it and shook it like it was his hand saying, "Hello, My name is Ruth. It's nice to meet you."

She looked to Sarah and said, "Instead of a firm handshake, you grab a guy's Johnson and give it a little shake. You can stroke him if you like and then you introduce yourself."

Ruth continued her explanation, "The man responds by pressing his knuckles against the woman's vagina. You know men have a thousand nicknames for our vaginas. Some are: pussy, pink taco, beaver, cunt, cooch, velvet purse, camel toe and moose knuckle.

"If I have this right, a camel-toe is when I wear tight fitting clothing and you can see the outline of my vulva and it's hot and sexy. A moose knuckle is the same thing except my vulva is really big and not so sexy looking."

Ruth took Toby's hand and held it to her pussy and said, "Introduce yourself to me handsome."

He said, "Hello, My name is Toby."

"Nice to meet you," she said with a smile. She squeeze his dick one last time.

Then she walked up to Sarah. She pressed her knuckles against Sarah's hoo-ha and stood there. Sarah was confused and blushed wondering why this women was touching her clit. After a few seconds, Ruth said, "Honey, you're suppose to put your knuckles against my moose knuckle and then we introduce ourselves.

"The men think it's cute that we intimately touch each other. When they introduce themselves to another man, the bastards use a regular handshake."

Ruth rubbed her knuckles against Sarah's nub. She looked at her encouragingly. Finally, Sarah got the hint. She put the back of her hand against Ruth's pussy and then said, "Hello, my name is Sarah."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Ruth."

"Now you have the hang of it," Ruth said.

She pinched Sarah's clit making her jump. Then she turned towards the others and said,"Okay everyone mingle. Knuckle up or shake something. Everyone has to greet everyone. Even if you know them or they're your husband or your brother, you have to do this silly ritual."

Roger added, "It's fun and funny and sets the right tone for the evening."

He walked up to and knuckled Lisa. His hand lingered on her cunt as she shook his penis. Lisa laughed. Next she did her brother. He lightly ground his knuckles against her pubic mound. She and her mother laughed as they knuckled one another. She and her father were self-conscious, but greeted one another as true hedonist. She felt his unit swelling.

Sarah got into the swing of things. She happily knuckled women and pumped the men. She recognized it was a silly greeting, an ice-breaker. She only blushed once. That was when she and Luke introduced themselves. His touch of her love button sent a jolt of electricity through her body. When she touched his cock, she thought, "This is so strange". Her second thought was "His cock is a nice size".

The Blue team made the rounds laughing and joking and touching each other. The Longstreet family had no qualms about intimately touching one another.

Roger had been right. It set the right vibe. Everyone was happy and smiling.

Frank said to himself, "It's silly, but it works every time." In a louder voice, he called out to the crowd, "All right people, the meet and tweak is over. Let's get started. I need two lines for each color. One for women and one for men. I want you to stand opposite your partner."

He paused and waited for everyone to get into formation.

"Good. Straighten up those lines. Face me. One person behind the other. Chop. Chop. Okay. Now until I tell you otherwise, the instructions I give you are to be carried out with just the people in your group," Frank said.

"I see everyone is standing beside their partner. That's good. If I said, men shake hands with the man in front or behind you, you'd find a guy in your color group. And if I said the same thing to the women, you'd shake hands with a woman in line with you. Reds stay with Reds. Blues with Blues and Yellows only mixed with Yellows. Everyone understand?"

The assembled murmured they understood.

Frank pulled a slip of paper out of the bowl and shouted angrily, "Ladies, we need to get this party started! Kiss the woman in front or behind you."

Sarah was at the front of the line. She was surprised by the request. Brigid was standing behind her. She grabbed the older woman, spun her about and kissed her full on the mouth. Sarah's mind reeled. She never done that before. She was surprised that she liked it.

Lisa was third in line. She turned and found her friend Nell. They smiled and then kissed.

Ruth was fifth in line. She turned to Giselle. Neither hesitated, they french kissed.

Roger smiled at his wife. Sam and Luke were surprised and stared open-mouthed at their women.

Frank shouted, "Hold it. Don't stop until I tell you! Believe me when I say this is so hot. Guys if you agree, make some noise!"

The men roared. Sam included. His dick got hard watching his wife kiss the hot, young redhead.

"Okay, ladies you can stop," Frank said. "Good job."

Sarah pulled away slowly. Her heart was pounding. She stared into the green eyes of her son's girlfriend. Brigid was smiling at her with an impish grin. Sarah was unnerved.

"You're a good kisser," Brigid said.

"Ah. Thanks. You too."

Lisa and Nell pulled apart. Lisa said, "You're the first girl I've kissed."

Nell said smugly, "You're not."

Ruth said, "You've got some hardware in there." She was referring to Giselle's tongue stud.

"That's not my only piece of hardware," she said smiling. She cupped her breasts and showed off the barbells piercing her nipples.

Frank looked around at his audience. "Let's see what the bowl of adventures holds for us." He pulled out another note and said, "Ladies, this time you are going to kiss your partner, your date, lover, husband, significant or insignificant other. I need you to do it while standing beside the women in your color group. Stand close together. Hip to hip."

He gave everyone a moment to get into place. The women understood and aligned themselves as he instructed.

Frank said, "Ladies, kiss your man until I tell you to stop."

Everyone kissed. Sarah found Sam's lips thin and not so soft after experiencing Brigid's plumper ones.

Brigid and Luke locked lips and melted into each other's arms.

Toby said, "These isn't how I imagined we'd have our first kiss."

Lisa teased him and said, "Oh, so you've thought about kissing me."

"From the day I met you." Toby leaned in and they kissed.

Nell and Charlie, Ruth and Roger and Giselle and Nick kissed too. As did every couple at the party.

Frank let them linger and enjoy it. Then he shouted, "Keep kissing. Men go to second base."

There was some chuckling as the men caressed their partner's breasts.

Again Frank gave them a few minutes to cop a feel. He listened to the oh's and ah's. He said, "Keep kissing. Ladies, stop neglecting your partner. Grab his rod and stroke it."

Sarah and all the women did as instructed. She thought, "This isn't so bad. It's kind of fun to touch and be touched in public".

"Good. Very good. Now keeping kissing. Men, you have two hands. Use the other one to go to third base."

Sam, Luke, Toby, Charlie, Roger and Nick and all the other guys on the other teams fingered their women. The Red women and the other women moaned due to the intimate contact. The men loved feeling their girl up in public.

Frank was pleased with what he saw. They were following his instructions to the letter. "Time to change it up," he told himself.

"Okay friends. I'm drawing the next instruction."

He pulled out another blank piece of paper and said, "Keep kissing. Everyone stop touching your partner. Men, women, let your arms drop to your sides. I want you to keep kissing, but step back a smidge. Those that are in a tight embrace, back off because it's time to meet your neighbor."

Frank paused and watched everyone adjust their position. Then he said,

"Men go to second base with the woman beside your woman. If you have a woman to your left and to your right, grab a boob of each of them.

"I'm a believer in equal rights. Women reach out and grabbed the cock of the man beside your partner. If you can grab two dicks, by all means grab two. You may have to share."

"What?" Sarah and Sam thought simultaneously. Sam added, "Don't fall for it! It's a trick to get me in trouble". He didn't move a muscle. Brigid moved and she giggled as she reached over and put a hand on Sam's cock. With her other hand, she held Toby's meatier dick.

Nell also grasped Toby's thick member. Lucky for the two girls, there was more than enough to go around. Nell's other hand found her father's shaved member. It was hard and strong.

Without thinking, Luke reached out with both hands and touched the women he could reach. He cupped his sister and his mother's boob. They were equally nice and equally soft. He noticed the sagging in his mother's breast and that caused he to think. "Shit! I just grabbed my Mom's boob!".

He had no qualms about feeling up his sister. He began to remove his hand from his mother's tit, but then stopped. "Fuck! If I pull my hand away, Mom will wonder if I'm disgusted or repulsed by her". He made a point to caress it like he did his sister's younger, firmer orb.

Sarah didn't focus on who was touching her breast. She was too busy thinking. "I don't know it I can do this. I knew something like this was going to happen. This is a swinger's party after all. Can I do things like this?".

Her mind raced with all sorts of thoughts. She considered many sexual scenarios. It was too much for her. She shut down. Her arms never moved.

The other blue team members had done stuff like this before. They had no issues following Frank's instructions. Charlie held Lisa and Ruth's boobs. Nick grabbed his mother's other boob. He messed around with it, thumbing the nipple and feeling it harden. Toby playfully hefted the boobs he could reach. Brigid's was heavy and low. Nell's was high on her chest and firmer, more rounded.

Giselle was a cock hound and like toying with Roger's firm meat. Lisa shared Luke's and Charlie's wieners and enjoyed having her titties manhandled.

Ruth and Roger were pissed that they hadn't positioned themselves closer to their targets. Ruth thought, "Damn it! If I was one spot over, I'd be fondling Toby's magnificent cock instead of Charlie's pedestrian's model!" She also held her son's fine cock. That didn't bother her.

Roger touched his daughter. He was impressed. She had perfect, pert breasts. "What do we have here?" he thought as he found and played with Giselle's pierced nipple.

Even though Brigid liked smooching with Luke, her curiosity got the better of her and she glanced at Sam and Sarah. She noticed that they were not participating. Their arms hung limply by their sides. Both looked distraught. Brigid felt they needed some guidance and advice.

She broke away from Luke and released the other man's dick. She called out, "Frank, team Blue needs a time out."

"What?" Frank looked at her like she was crazy. No one had every said that before when he was orchestrating a sex game.

"Isn't that the correct term?" Brigid asked. She was not a big sports fan and thought she might have used the wrong word. "We need a minute to talk."

Frank burst out laughing. "Sure. Go ahead. I'll get a drink. Blue and Yellow huddled up or meet me at the bar. We''ll resume shortly."

Brigid addressed Sam and Sarah while the rest of her team gathered round. She said, "Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe, I see you are hesitant to play along. Do you have permission to be here?"

They both gave her a blank look.

"Sarah, I'm guessing you and your husband discussed attending this party."

She nodded.

"And you two had a pretty good idea what was going to happen. You'd each do things, sexual things. Right?"

Sam and Sarah nodded.

Brigid said, "So Sam, your wife gave you permission to attend and participate and Sarah, your husband gave you permission to be naked with other naked people knowing you'd kiss and touch them and be kissed and touched. Right?"

"Yes," they both answered.

Brigid smiled and said, "So give yourself permission to do what your spouse has already given you permission to do. The way I see it, it's all about time and place."

She saw that she had lost them with that last remark.

"Let me explain. I go to my gynecologist's office for a check up and he sticks his finger up my hoo-ha. No problem. I say "Thank you, doctor for keeping me well". The next day if I bump into my gynecologist at the deli, it would be entirely inappropriate for him to finger me.

"Here's another scenario. I go to the spa and get a massage. The guy or girl can touch me in the course of giving me a massage and it's not a problem. If they saw me at the beach the next day, it wouldn't be right for them to come up and rub me.

"My point is, it's not about the activity, but it's about the proper time and place. You two are at a swinger's event. It's okay to kiss and be kissed, touch and be touched, even fuck and be fucked if you want. At another time and another place, these activities are not okay.

"Sam, Sarah, you have permission from your mate. This is the appropriate time and place. I know it's a little bit scary, exciting, naughty even, but it's time for you to decide are you going to give yourself permission to have some adult fun? If yes, relax, explore and enjoy. If no, go home."

Brigid ended her long dialogue. Sarah and Sam thought about what she said. Then Sarah said, "Brigid, you explained that well and boiled it down to a simple, succinct question. My answer is yes. I came here to experience this. I give myself permission."

"Me too," said her husband.

Brigid hugged them both. "I'm so glad."

Ruth said, "Sarah, I understand your hesitation and fears. I can remember my first time. Please believe me when I say, events like these have brought Roger and I closer together."