Nude Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When every man had visited every woman, Frank spoke. "Friends, we've had fun tonight, haven't we?"

Those assembled cried out so loudly, it sounded like thunder. They made their way back to their original partners.

Frank said, "Next up is the grand finale. I'm talking sex – doing the horizontal bop, going all the way, getting laid, knocking boots, hiding the salami, making woopie. However you say it, it's almost time to do it."

The crowd was screaming and hollering.

"I'm going to pause for a minute to give those of you who are not ready for the ultimate public display of affection to vacate the area."

A couple from the Yellow team walked away.

Sam came up to Sarah. He raised an eyebrow. It was his way of asking "Are we?" She nodded slightly. They understood they had agreed to stay and have sex outside of the marital bed. They both smiled at the prospect. Their adventure would continue.

Frank spoke again. "I have been given a list. A super-duper, high speed computer has found your perfect orgasmic match. I will announce your ideal partner starting with the Blue team."

This was Frank's plan to fulfill the bargain he had made with the Longstreet's. This was the ruse he'd come up with to give Ruth and Roger the sex partner they'd requested.

Before he could announces the matches, Brigid jumped up on Luke. She wrapped her legs around his waist and said, "Fuck the computer! I know the man of my dreams."

"I'm with you Brigid," Lisa said. "I know who I want. Toby, you're mine."

He smiled broadly and said, "Lisa, this is a dream come true."

Nell reached out her hand to Charlie. For some reason she was attracted to the dullard. She didn't say word, but she led him away.

Giselle looked around. Nick, Sam and Roger were left. She thought, "Hell no! I'm not getting stuck with one of the old farts". She grabbed Nick and said, "Nick, you're with me!" He happily agreed.

Frank saw his plan had crashed and burned. He threw his hands up in the air and said, "The people have spoken and I hear you. Chose your partner and have fun." He left the stage to get a drink.

Sam, Sarah, Ruth and Roger looked at one another. Roger and Ruth were upset they weren't going to get it on with the people they'd wanted. However, Roger wasn't one to waste time being unhappy about what cannot be undone. He saw his choices, fuck his beautiful wife for the millionth time or make a play for the vivacious newcomer.

Roger smiled broadly and asked, "Sam, how long have you been married?"

"Twenty-two years."

"Ruth and I have also been married over twenty years too. Our poor wives have been boned by us innumerable times. They deserve more than the same old same old. What do you say, shall we change things up for them by switching partners for the night?"

Ruth had moved past her disappointment about missing out on Toby's massive instrument. She reverted to hostess mode and asked, "Sarah, is this your first swinger's party?"

Sarah nodded. Ruth said with all sincerity, "I was a wreck my first time. I was so nervous. Woman to woman, you couldn't do better than my husband. He's a kind man, a considerate lover and he has dick that has never failed to bring me pleasure. I'll be with your husband, if you two want to take the next step."

Sam looked at Sarah. Sarah had enjoyed her time with Roger. She nodded. Sam thought the blonde haired, blue eyed Ruth very sexy. No one had to twist his arm, he nodded too.

"Great," Roger said. "There's nothing I like better than being with a beautiful woman on a warm summer night under the stars."

Ruth leaned into Sarah and whispered, "See what I mean. When he talks like that doesn't he make you wet!" Sarah nodded and the women shared a secret laugh.

^^^

Brigid flexed her legs and squeezed Luke's waist. She said, "Slip your dick in me and kiss me. My little pussy is so ready to be fucked."

Luke had trouble holding her up and getting his dick in her. His sister was walking by them and had overheard their conversation. She put a finger in the redhead to make sure she was wet enough.

"Oh! That's nice," Brigid cooed.

After she confirmed that Brigid was ready, she grabbed her brother's manhood and guided it to the other girl's opening. "There you go. Have fun you two," Lisa said.

"Thanks, sister."

Luke and Brigid kissed and he bounced her up and down on his dick. They started off fucking responsibility. Then Brigid began slamming herself down on his dick.

"Emmm. This feels so fucking good," she moaned.

Bam. Bam. Bam. They went at it fiercely. Soon she was babbling and convulsing on his dick and he was spewing his seed inside her. They crashed to the ground in orgasmic bliss.

^^^

Lisa sat on the grass and pulled Toby down beside her. Quickly she rolled on top of him and they were necking and petting. She was excited when she went down on him. It wasn't as much fun as she had expected. His dick was so big she couldn't do her regular tricks and her jaw got sore fast. She had to stop.

They kissed more and began dry humping each other. He was rock hard. She was wet and ready.

He broke a kiss and then confessed, " I haven't been with a lot of girls. I just want you to know, I like you a lot. I hope I can please you."

Lisa melted inside. Her eyes looked at him adoringly. "You've pleased me already. That was so honest."

She gave him a smile and a little kiss on his lips and said, "I like you too."

He was relieved. He squeezed her tight and kissed her hard. He rolled them over ending up on top of her. She squealed. They necked and petted some more. Eventually, she reached down and place the tip of his dick at her entrance.

"Make love to me," she whispered in a sultry manner giving him permission to penetrate her.

He pressed forward going in a bit. He softly pushed the head of his big cock into her pussy. She gasped and he stopped with just the crown inside her. Then he eased in a bit more. She felt her pussy stretching.

She gasped, "Oh my!"

"Am I hurting you?" he asked concerned.

"No. Ummm. No. You're really big!" she said and laughed having stated the obvious. "It's okay. Take it slow."

He eased in a bit more. She felt her pussy expanding, spreading. He stretched her pussy like no one had ever opened her up before.

She gasped and groaned, "Oh. Ohh. Fuck! Wow!"

He stopped and was still. He looked at her in awe. Her pussy was wonderful – warm, slick, soft. He backed out and then slid in a little more. In. Out. Slowly, cautiously, he pressed a little more into her, held it for a few seconds and then took most of it out. This went on for a while.

Lisa lost all sense of time or what was happening around her. All her attention was focused on what was happening between her legs. It hurt some as her pussy was stretched, but it also felt really good. Her body strained to accommodate his big dick.

He asked her, "Are you doing okay?"

"Marvelous. So good. So full."

"You're marvelous. This feels great," he said.

He began to fuck her, filling her pussy over and over. They both were perspiring, breathing hard and their hearts were racing. She felt a certain tension, the precursor of her orgasm, start to build.

"Oh. Oh, Emmm," she cooed.

"Oh God!" he cried out. Toby thrust forcefully into her and came explosively. He fired off sending his seed deep within her.

"Ahh!" she shrieked. His sudden, piercing jab scared and hurt her for a second. She twisted away from him and the pain diminished. The pain and his climax killed any chance she had of orgasming.

When he recovered he said, "That was great. I'm sorry I came so soon. Did you . . ."

"No, but don't feel bad. It doesn't happen every time," she said.

^^^

Giselle was peeved and horny. She pushed Nick on his back and pounced on him. She quickly straddled and mounted him. He happily let her have her way.

"Fuck me! Fuck me good," she ordered.

Nick drilled her. The harder he drove into her, the more she cursed. He abused her nipples by pulling on her piercings. He had her moaning and groaning and grinding her clit into him. She came and cried out like a banshee, loud and long. Her pussy clench his member like a vise. He thrust deep into her and held it there. He lifted her off the ground as he exploded inside her.

Then they tumbled over on their sides. They lay panting and perspiring in the grass focused solo on their climaxes.

^^^

Charlie embraced Nell and said, "I love you."

She smiled even though she had heard that phrase dozens of time before.

"Prove it," she demanded pulling him to the ground. He tumbled on top of her.

He kissed her and again feasted on her perfect breasts, so round and full looking. She enjoyed the warmth that spread throughout her body. Soon she was ready. She wanted to be taken.

"Do me from behind," she said and she got up on her hands and knees.

Charlie gave her his dumb smile. He knelt behind her and got lost staring at and caressing her tiny ass.

Nell said harshly, "Shove it in me."

That broke him out of his dreamlike state. He slid in her easily. She was more than wet.

"Pound me!" she demanded and she pushed against him roughly.

Charlie asked, "Can we change positions so I can see your beautiful face?"

He didn't get it. She didn't want to make love. She want hot, hard sex. She lost her patience and barked at him,

"No. We do it doggy-style or not at all."

He did as he was told. He banged her hard, pile-driving his dick into the slender blonde. They both came. Only Nell found bliss.

^^^

Ruth went to Sam. She looked him over and thought, "He's not so bad. He's in pretty good shape. He still has his hair and his prick is firm. I've had worse". She chuckled.

Roger embraced Sarah and looked deeply into her eyes. He said, "There's more to you than I first realized. I see depth, beauty and a certain joie de vivre."

He then thumbed her stiff nipple and playfully said, "And this ain't bad either."

She laughed and fell in love with him more. The mixed couples went to the ground. The men treated themselves to a slow tour of the ladies' assets. They were in no hurry unlike some of the youngsters who seem desperate to get off as soon as possible.

The men took the woman slowly and confidently. The experiment with a few positions. Sarah preferred to be on top. At that time, Ruth had her heels by her ears and Sam was burying it in deep. His focused changed. He began stealing glances at his wife. She was huffing and moaning as she rode Roger. Sam thought, "Sarah's never looked more beautiful".

Ruth noticed that his performance had fallen off. She opened her eyes and found the reason, he was distracted watching his wife. Another woman might have been angry that her lover preferred to look at another, but not Ruth. She understood that some men liked to see their wife get fucked by other guys.

She reached up and touched Sam's face to get his attention and said, "Let's take a break."

"Huh" he said as he automatically thrust into her.

"Stop. Let's watch them."

Ruth gently push him off her. He disengaged as she lay on her side.

"Spoon me," she asked.

Sam snuggled up behind the fine blonde. His messy dick pressed against her ass. She took his hand and draped it over her body and put his hand on her boob. They lay together and leisurely watched Sarah ride her cowboy. They saw every expression of need and joy. They watched her breasts bounce and saw tiny streams of sweat run down her body and of course, they heard ever moan, sigh and exclamation she uttered.

Ruth said, "Your wife is so hot, so sexy, so beautiful."

Sarah heard her voice. She had been lost in the moment. It brought her back. Sarah smiled at Sam and said, "I love you! Thanks for letting me do this."

Roger pretended to be upset. "Hey. Don't you know it's impolite to say "I love you" to someone other than the man your making love to."

Sarah laughed, blushed and said, "I'm not making love to you. I'm FUCKING you and loving it." She doubled down on her actions and rode him hard. Both had fulfilling orgasms.

Ruth said dreamily, "Look at them go at it like rabbits. I love it. I've enjoyed being with you. You're kind and considerate. Are you ready to come?"

"Yes."

"Me too. I'm in a bit of a mood tonight. Nothing you've done or haven't done, but I'm going to need a bit more to get the release I so desperately need. Do you mind if we do it dirty?"

"No," Sam said obligingly although he didn't know what she meant.

Ruth stayed on her side and lifted her top leg. She grabbed his cock which was slick from her juice and positioned it against her anus and said, "I need a good ass-fucking."

"What? Really?" Sam said caught of guard.

"Do you mind?" She didn't wait for a response she shimmed back on him. The head of his dick popped in her well used hole.

"I've . . . I've never done anal sex before," he confessed.

"It works pretty much the same way," she chuckled. "Push all of you in slowly. When I've adjusted. Fuck the hell out of me. As I said, I need some dirty, rough sex."

Sam enjoyed the different sensation. He thrust into her. They fucked gingerly for a bit and then it was "Katie, bar the door" time. Ruth was like a woman possessed. She strummed her clit and demanded he pound her hard.

He loved it, but didn't last long. She didn't mind. Having him in her ass was the nastiness she needed. She masturbated to her orgasm and loved hearing his gasps and moans as he explode in her bowels.

They came hard and cuddled softly.

The end