Nude Weekend Comes to an End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,195 Followers

"Holy, fucking moly," he said as his feet arched up and he stood there, on his tippy toes, wanking his cock on top of the thinning loads of Mark and Peter.

Caz wiped what little had seeped out of the corner of her mouth, and what remained on her chin, and scooped it into her mouth. Then with a wink to her husband, tilted her head back and slid it down her throat.

Spontaneous applause rose from the group as they hugged, kissed and patted Caz, and each other.

"Nice work guys," Peter said, "Pity it has to end so early on a Sunday, but it's been one of our finest."

"Hear, hear," Neil said, "And welcome especially to the lovely Sharon who has fit in quite perfectly."

Sharon curtsied and thanked them all.

"I might grab a lift with you as well," Tom said to Neil, "If there's room. Just to the station will be okay."

"I'm right," Mark said, "I'm parked down the street."

"All sorted then," Caz stepped over to Sharon and gave her a hug. "What are your plans?"

Sharon glanced at Marcus who simply shrugged and said "I've got nothing planned for the rest of the day."

"Can we hang around?" Sharon asked.

"Of course you can," Caz said, "I just need to go do some shopping, supplies are low."

"Cool," Sharon grabbed Marcus and directed him out to the pool. "Swim?"

"Why not" he said before breaking her grasp and running headlong into the turquoise water.

The pair frolicked, groped and kissed in the water as the others showered and dressed.

Seven clothed and refreshed guests appeared at the end of the pool and bid the pair farewell, leaving Peter standing amongst them, looking strange in his nudity.

"Is that it then?" Sharon whispered to Marcus and grabbed his dick.

"Well," he nodded to Peter, "Peter's still here."

"I did say that threesomes are so passe`."

"Surely not," Marcus laughed, "Let's wait the hour or so for Caz to return, shall we?"

"But a threesome would be nice I suppose," she shivered a little as she said it.

"Can we wait just a bit," Marcus said before lifting himself out of the pool and twisting around to dangle his legs in. Sharon came up between his legs and took his cock in hand.

"No more lead in the old pencil then?"

"Plenty," he said, feeling the urge returning. "Just don't want to spoil you."

Sharon pulled herself away from him and dipped herself under the water, "Nor you," she said as she quickly came up for air.

Peter came out to the pool and seeing Sharon rolling around in the water, squatted down next to Marcus.

"Feel like a coffee?" Peter asked.

"Sure," Marcus decided to leave Sharon to her own wading and hopped up. "Be inside," he said to her.

"She's one hot find," Peter said, as they entered the house, "One mighty hot fuck. Reminds me a lot of Caz when we first met."

"She's taught her well, that teacher wife of yours."

Peter laughed, "I'm sure she never taught them anything like what she's learnt over the past two days."

"Too true."

"If you want to keep her," Peter slid a cup across to Marcus. "And I don't mean that like a keeping a pet, just if you want to be with her, she'll need her freedom."

"Like Caz?" Marcus sipped his coffee, "Is that your secret?"

"The secret is that there aren't any secrets," Peter said.

"Will Caz be giving Sharon this little talk?"

Peter smiled as he dumped a teaspoon of sugar into his brew and held it up to him in celebration, "I think that they already have."

"Cool then," he said, his gaze was distracted by Sharon clumsily trying to pull herself out of the water as he had done, however her shorter frame proved the task difficult. "Looks like she needs a hand."

"Nah she'll be right, watch."

Marcus stared admiringly as she eventually lifted herself out of the pool, and rolled across the pavers. She paused for a moment and rubbed her right hip, the exertion and twisting seemingly caused her to pull a muscle.

With a distinct limp she pulled herself up and wrapped a towel around her long dark curly hair, "Stunning," Marcus said, "but I think she's done herself some damage."

"She's a determined woman," Peter said, not seeing that Sharon had somehow hurt herself. "Just like Caz, she'll get everything that she wants."

Sharon held a hand above her eyes and squinted inside the relative darkness of the house, "Could I have a coffee too, please?"

Peter grabbed another cup and poured it from the plunger, "How does she have it?"

"Um," Marcus had no idea, "I honestly don't know. I'd guess white with no sugar, but that's only because that's how I have it."

As Sharon lurched into the kitchen she tossed the towel across the back of a chair and as Peter turned to ask her how she took her coffee, Marcus interjected.

"Did you do some damage getting out of the pool?"

Sharon grimaced slightly as she rubbed the small of her back, "It's an old netball injury. I just need to stretch it out."

"Looks like the glutes," Peter held the coffee in his hand as he spoke, "I can give you a massage if you like, complete with happy ending."

Sharon giggled and took the coffee from him, "No sugar I hope?"

Marcus smiled and winked at Peter, "Nope, no sugar."

Peter sat down next to her and asked, "Seriously, with or without the happy ending, would you like a massage?"

Sharon twisted herself slightly around and nodded as she supped from the cup.

"Righto then," Peter clapped his hands in delight, "one massage it is."

Peter took off and began rummaging around in the lounge room, re-arranging chairs, flipping mattresses on top of each other until he'd made a makeshift massage table that was crowned with the leather covered mattress that had previously been hanging from the ceiling in the room in which she'd slept.

"Ta da," Peter announced, "Fear not for your safety dear maiden. This has been tested before and is certified by the engineer that stands before you."

"I thought you were a masseur?" Sharon asked.

"Masseur on weekends only," he replied, "Marcus help her up while I go get the oil."

Marcus pulled a spare chair across to the lounge and as Sharon cautiously climbed atop, he caressed whatever flesh came close to him.

His fingers trailed over her mons, an arm brushed her breasts, his mouth kissed her neck.

Peter bounded down the stairs, his cock swinging in time with his gait.

"Face down please," he directed Sharon and threw Marcus a bottle of oil. "Marcus, you can massage her back and shoulders as I do her glutes."

Peter folded a towel and placed it under her head before squeezing a long line of oil down her back and onto her buttocks.

"Marcus stand down near her head and gently massage down and around her shoulders and neck, don't go in too hard, just relax the muscles,"

Sharon let her body relax as the two men began to gently knead and rub her nubile young skin. Pangs of pain shot down her leg as Peter found and massaged her knotted glute.

For a novice, Sharon found Marcus's technique to be more than adequate. As he leaned forward, his cock would rub against her head, or when he was at an angle, against her face.

Peter deliberately shot a jet of oil down her bum crack and she instinctively spread her legs slightly wider to allow it to run down to her freshly shaved pussy.

With every press down onto her buttocks, Sharon felt the tightness disappear. When Peter bent her knee and continued on, it assisted even more.

Unlike moisturiser, the oil didn't absorb too rapidly or dry out, but enhanced the sensation of the gentle, sensual touch of the two naked men, one of whom, Peter, was now kneading both her buttocks.

Marcus pumped some more oil onto his hand and began to smear it down her arms and onto her hands.

At that height Marcus's cock was directly horizontal to the makeshift bench and Sharon grabbed a hold of it as he expertly released the tension in her muscles.

Immediately she found that her grasp, and the oil, made his cock grow into a hard shiny rod. She cupped his balls in her hand and he dribbled more oil down upon them.

Peter also was beginning to firm up as he watched her lasciviously working on Marcus's prong.

"Time for you to roll over," Peter said, an action that Sharon was quick to take.

Both of the men began to pulse jets of the almond oil across her body, highlighting once more the erotic nature of the massage.

"Mmm, that's nice," she moaned as Marcus began working on her firm tits, her nipples protruding hard and high.

Peter began to work on her legs as Marcus, giving up any pretence of massage, began drawing his cock across her face.

"What sort of oil is this?" Sharon dreamily asked.

"Almond," Peter answered, "Yes, you can get it in your mouth." Sharon and Marcus needed no further prompting and he immediately began to fuck her wanton and willing mouth.

Peter ran his hands up her thighs and she opened her legs slightly, sending an invitation to explore her shaven pussy, a signal that Peter quickly caught on to.

"Oh fuck," Sharon muttered in between mouthfuls of Marcus meat. Her body was alive as the two of them continued to massage her its, sliding their hands and fingers into her open and inviting cunt.

Just as Marcus was about to slide her down the leather and oiled bench and fuck her, a rapping on the front door echoed down the hall. Sharon heard it and beckoned for Marcus to stay, but her groans and slippery grabs for his cock failed to stop him from temporarily moving away.

With a glance to Peter who shrugged and took his place at her mouth, Marcus wrapped a towel around his waist, unsuccessfully hiding his erection.

Through the stained glass he could see the figure of a group of people and cautiously he placed the chain across the door and gently opened it.

Standing at the door was the neighbour Nick with the three Frenchmen, Raul, Manny and Clement.

Marcus immediately had an idea and before they spoke, held a finger to his mouth to silence them.

They all looked at Marcus and smiled. "Look who I found standing around out the front like a pack of dogs on heat," Nick whispered.

"Shh," Marcus opened the door and stepped outside. "Sharon is the only one left, all the other women have gone."

"Ahh, no," Raul cried out, "Maybe we can still come in and say hello,"

"Shhoosh," Marcus said, silencing the disappointed Frenchman, "Of course you can, in fact, I insist that you do."

They all smiled at what Marcus was suggesting.

"You would like us all to..." Clement inserted his finger into a ring made from his thumb and index finger.

"Just be as quiet as you can," Marcus said, "Nick, you joining us?"

"Fuck yeah," he whispered, "Come on."

They all snuck silently into the bedroom and disrobed as Marcus explained what was happening and why she was alone.

"Does she take it in the ass?" Raul asked, using the American pronunciation.

"It's arse," Marcus corrected him, "le cul, oui."

Impressed by his schoolyard French, Raul high-fived him.

"That is good news," Raul whispered.

Marcus looked down the hall and held his hand up, silencing the horny men once more. He glanced at Clement who was already sporting a massive erection.

"I'll go distract her and when I wave, all of you come in."

They all nodded and Nick took the role of watching for the sign. Marcus pulled his cock back to hardness as he approached the massage table and he wasn't at all surprised to find Peter had slid the oily Sharon along the bench and was fucking into her wet, greasy, hairless hole.

Sharon was lying back, eyes closed, revelling in the sensation of Peter's cock sliding effortlessly into her snatch. Marcus went around to the side of her head that allowed him a view of the hall, and turned her head towards him.

"Who was it?" Sharon moaned, "Visitors?"

"No," Marcus slid his cock into her mouth. "Girl guides selling biscuits." Marcus winked at Peter and then nodded towards Nick who was peeking around the corner.

Sharon didn't argue with what was clearly a bullshit answer. With his cock in her mouth, and subsequently obscuring the sight of the four men that were watching from the hall, Sharon was unawares of the approaching gaggle of naked men, all proudly displaying their hard or semi-hard cocks, cocks that would soon be penetrating every orifice in what would be the first of many gangbangs that Sharon would enjoy.

When the first hand glided across her tits, she barely moved, but when the second and third began to knead and caress her body she rapidly removed Marcus's cock and gave a little yelp in surprised delight.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, "You're back, oh fuck me, all of you fuck me."

Nick turned her head to his cock and silenced her by gliding his cock into her mouth. She grabbed Clement and Raul's cocks in her hand and they joined in the oily nature of the scenario by pulsing some of the fine oil into her hands as she stroked them.

Manny was busy rubbing her clit as Peter thrust hard and deep into her sodden pussy.

"Who wants to fuck her arse?" Peter asked, "After I do?"

"Me, me," Raul excitedly said, "I fuck her."

"All of us probably will," Marcus stated, "If she's up for it, she'll take one in each hole."

"Oh hell yeah," she moaned as she swapped back to Marcus's cock.

"And two in that sweet pussy of hers," Peter pulled his slick cock out of her quim and Manny immediately began fingering her.

Peter, who had his arms wrapped around Sharon's legs, offered one to Manny and Raul and they held her legs high and wide. Peter scooped up some of the oil that had pooled in her in her belly button and smeared it along his thick, hard cock.

He winked at Manny as he slid his cock, almost effortlessly, into Sharon's arse.

Sharon released Marcus's cock and let out a low moan of delight as she felt the greasy cock pass her sphincter and proceed inwards. Manny began a furious frigging of her cunt, concentrating most of his energies on her protruding clit. Oily hands massaged her boobs, her nipples extended out hard and sensitive. Whenever Clement or Raul pinched them, a jolt of pleasure would hit her pussy.

"Oh God yes," she moaned, "Keep rubbing my pussy, fuck my arse, fuck my cunt."

Peter whipped his cock out of her arse and slid it directly back into her pussy, the interplay between her holes sending her reeling into another orgasm.

"Mmmmpphhh," she sighed, Nick's cock prevented any legible words from escaping her mouth.

Peter dragged his cock out and rubbed her clit his his firm knob. After slapping her wetness he nodded to Manny and stepped back.

"Your go," he said.

Manny repeated the greasing process and rather than swap, they rotated in an anticlockwise manner, Clement replacing his compatriot at her left leg.

Sharon began sucking Raul, his cock oozed precum across her tastebuds, the sharp taste fueled her desire for sex even further. Manny, although keen on fucking her in the arse, began his fucking foray firstly in her fine fanny.

He started slowly, revelling in the feeling of her shaven cuntlips grasping the edge of his cock, and then he picked up the pace, his hips almost blurring with the speed and rapidity of his thrusts. Clement was steadily rubbing her clit, his fingers occasionally brushing Manny's cock as he rubbed the raised nub.

Sharon was rolling from one orgasm into another, her mind wandered as one cock replaced another. She was in a yoga like calm as cock after cock fucked her pussy and arse. Her hands acted on reflex whenever she felt a cock in them. They'd grasp the hard rod and pump it long and slow. Her tongue would flick whosoevers cock was in her mouth. The language of sex and satisfaction came from the men, a guttural moan from her.

"Let's fill her up," Marcus said, breaking her transcendental state of being. "Over here."

Marcus dragged the Ottoman out from the lounge as Peter and Raul helped her off the massage bench. Unsteadily Sharon stumbled across to the large raised foot rest and kissed Marcus on the lips. She pushed him down and climbed on top of him, his cock slid quickly and easily into her oiled and wet cunt.

Marcus grabbed her arse cheeks and spread them wide. "Pussy or arse guys, the choice is yours."

Sharon elicited a small groan that quickly turned into a muffled garble as Nick filled her mouth with cock.

Clement was the closest so he moved in first, slowly sliding his cock into her arse.

As Clement filled her arse, Marcus withdrew slightly, allowing Clement's fat cock to fill her arse more easily, as soon as Clement withdrew, Marcus thrust. The seesawing motion continuing until Clement, on the brink of orgasm pulled out and stepped aside for Raul.

Raul fucked her arse, as did Manny, Nick slid in next to Marcus, a move that elicited cries of delight from Sharon. Peter took pleasure in both.

They rotated around her torso, giving and taking pleasure in her lustful desires. Her oily body accentuating the tender, sensual touch of the men, all of whom were keen to please.

Marcus eventually decided that he wanted to escape the confines of being underneath Sharon and held his hand up when the next rotation was due to begin. Sharon fell back on the Ottoman and instantly rubbed her well fucked pussy as the men rearranged themselves. Sharon shuffled forward and hung her head over the edge and Nick began fucking her mouth as she lay back.

Raul moved in between her spread legs and began fucking her pussy, a slopping wet sound emanated from her shaved pussy as her orgasmic juices squelched and squirted from within her.

"She's so wet," Peter said, "Such a sexy woman."

Sharon had a cock in each hand and was now taking turns on Marcus and Nick, swapping from one cock to the other with a simple turn of the head. Raul filled her arse with cock and Peter rubbed and fingered her pussy, sending more shards of joy through her.

After another few rounds it was Sharon who broke ranks by rolling off the ottoman and taking Manny by the hand, walking to the lounge.

"Sit down," she said, "You can have my arse all to yourself."

Peter threw Manny the oil and he rubbed some around his cock before he pulled Sharon, who had spun around and had her back to him, down on himself.

With little effort, Manny slid into her arse and thanks to the ample padding on the lounge, was able to fuck her arse with small thrusts as his countryman Raul moved into place between their legs and began fucking her cunt.

Through garbled moans caused by Peter and Clement taking turns fucking her mouth, Sharon expressed her delight at being so thoroughly fucked. Marcus and Nick stood by, holding her legs wide and watching as Sharon consumed the cocks with a gusto, and a passion that belied her diminutive size.

Cock after cock drilled her pussy, and between mouthfulls of cock she would direct them to fuck her harder, cum in her holes or on her tits, to fuck her arse.

Raul, on his second time in her pussy, was the first to cum. Accompanied by a volley of French expletives he whipped his cock out of her pussy and sprayed a massive load up all over her stomach and down onto her pulsing quim. His thick cream flowed down onto Manny's balls, the lubricating nature of it made his thrusting faster, easier and more sensitive.

At the sight of the cum coating her abdomen, Peter came in her mouth, the shock causing her to open her mouth and allowing most of it to slide right back out, spilling down out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her heaving, red chest.

Manny could hold back no longer and also desperately wanted to get away from the possibility of any more friendly fire. He pulled his cock out of her arse and sprayed a substantial load up over her pussy. Marcus and Nick released her legs as Manny crawled out from below.

Peter, Raul and Manny stood aside as Marcus, Nick and Clement dived down upon her cum soaked body. Marcus sat on the lounge and pulled her upon himself, this time facing him, Peter's cum was still glistening on her chest, but his desire to fuck her, to cum in her pussy overrode any aversion to the masculine effluvia that coated her body.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,195 Followers