Nude Weekend Comes to an End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon threw one leg over Marcus and ran a hand along his chest, caressing his tired body.

"What time do you want to leave?" She asked.

"Soon, now, whenever," Marcus muttered, "I think I'm spent."

"Same," Sharon said, finally satisfied.

Going home though to her small one bedroom flat, being alone again after the company that she'd enjoyed all weekend, just didn't seem right, and for Marcus, going home to his parent's townhouse in the suburbs had no appeal whatsoever.

"Do you," Sharon began awkwardly, "Do you want to...ummm,"

"Where do you live?" Marcus asked, thinking the same thing that she was.

"Near Surry Hills," Sharon replied, excited that he'd asked.

Marcus thought it was weird that they could spend the weekend quite clearly as a couple, walking around naked, being fucked by and fucking total strangers, yet asking to stay at her home could be so difficult.

"Mind if I stay, you know, just for one night, or so?"

Sharon didn't mind at all, in fact she could think of nothing better.

"Sure, of course you can." She reached down and grabbed his soft cock. "Do you think that this will be operational again, anytime soon?"

Marcus chuckled, "Well, I darn well hope so."

Sharon sat up in bed and sniffed the air like a beagle, "Let's eat and then leave," she said. "I'm over fucking for now."

Marcus slapped her gently on the arse, "Over fucking, you?"

"Well, for now I am."

"I'll shower and be right down," Marcus said, leaving Sharon to head back to the feast. "Won't be long."

Marcus quickly soaped himself up and dried off, removing any hint that he'd just fucked sundry women and had probably made a friend for life. He imagined walking downstairs to find Sharon being pounded by the three French men, but true to her word she was simply sitting at the table, enjoying some finely cooked lamb chops.

"Voila`" Raul said, "Perfect!"

Marcus nodded in agreement, they were perfection.

"We're heading off after this," Sharon said to Caz.

"We?" Caz enquired, glancing at Marcus who could feel a blush coming on.

"Yes, Marcus and I."

Peter clapped his hands in approval but spoke nought.

Caz also smiled broadly, but it was Clement who tempted her once more.

"Pardon? No, no," he said, "Three of us," he pointed at Raul and Manny, "One more time."

Marcus laughed, but Sharon stood her ground.

"No, no, no. Time to go."

"Arhh," Clement laughed, "No more for us."

"Nor me," Caz said, "this is it lads, all over."

"Okay," Clement said and stood up, "Thank you very much for everything that you have done. We love you all."

Raul and Manny joined in applauding their hosts and returned to feasting on the free meal before them.

At the end of the meal, as Peter collected the plates, Nick toasted Peter and Caz, thanking them for hosting yet another weekend and for them taking him in after his divorce.

"Well," Sharon patted Marcus on the thigh, "Shall we go?"

Marcus just nodded and smiled at his guests. Going home with someone felt kind of weird, but welcome also.

Nick bid everyone farewell and asked the French if they'd like a surfing lesson. They all agreed, taking Marcus and Sharon's imminent departure as a cue to leave.

As they dressed Sharon let the men finger her pussy, squeeze her tits and kiss her. Marcus though stood back, fully clad and excited to be leaving, to be able to spend some quality time with this woman who intrigued him, who excited him, who was this perfect mix of danger and certainty. An adventurous, intelligent and caring woman.

When Sharon checked herself in the mirror, adjusting the clothes that she arrived in days earlier, she admired Marcus standing behind her. He was supportive and loving, yet not consumed with ownership. Clearly he knew what she was like, what she wanted, indeed what they both wanted. There was no need to verbalise their love, no call for long letters or verses of admiration, the stare they gave each other in the mirror was one of love, a long deep abiding love that would last forever.