Nude Weekend - Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cock still buried in her arse, Sharon found the strength to kneel up straight and they revelled in the sensation of his cock moving inside her. Once more, the crowd surrounding clapped and cheered. Sharon's long dark hair was hanging around her face, and she pulled it away so that they could kiss.

Another guy was now fucking Ellen in her pussy and the room's dynamics altered. Now that the anal initiation was done, they slowly dispersed, groping and rubbing cock, tits and pussies as they went.

Carol crawled up onto the ottoman and knelt in front of Sharon. As she rubbed Sharon's wet cunt they kissed before Carol whispered to them both.

"I think that you could take one in each hole," Sharon shook when she heard that, "A nice hard cock in your cunt and one in your arse. How does that sound?"

Sharon's tongue come alive in Carol's mouth but Marcus wasn't ready again so soon after blowing a load right up her arse.

"I'll be in that," he said, "Just not right now."

"Can you wait, sweetheart?" Carol asked.

Sharon turned to Marcus and kissed him, "Oh yeah, I can wait."

"You are the best," he said and slapped her gently on the arse as he withdrew his cock. They climbed off the ottoman and was replaced by another couple who immediately got down to action.

Without words they both headed to the shower for a quick wash. As soon as they were inside Marcus took her by the hand and turned her to him.

"So," he kissed her on the forehead, "Without the crowds, how was it?"

"Hmmm, it hurt like crazy at first, but it was really intense after a while," she grabbed his dick and stroked its greasy length, "But when Carol began rubbing my clit, wow that was amazing."

"I didn't go too hard or anything?"

Sharon kissed his chest and could taste the salt from his perspiration. "Not at all, not like poor Ellen, Neil gave her no chance."

Marcus moved away and switched the shower on as Sharon examined herself in the mirror.

In silence they soaped up, tenderly washing the suds away. Marcus hopped out first and grabbed a towel from a large pile near the sink.

"So," he said, breaking the comfortable silence, "Who's next?"

Sharon towelled her hair dry and flicked the long dark curls backwards before hopping up on the cool marble of the vanity.

"I'll definitely have to do Greg," she smiled at Marcus who raised his eyebrows in appreciation.

"That's one big cock," he said. "That would be like having two cocks in one hole."

Sharon took a sharp breath and grabbing his cock said to him, "Could we do that?"

"Two cocks in that little pussy of yours?" Marcus slid three fingers into her wet cunt and asked, "I suppose I could do that, for you anyway."

Sharon pulled him to her and kissed him hard on the lips, just as the door out from the pool area swung open and a wet man with a semi-hard cock sauntered into the bathroom.

"Oops sorry," he apologised as he saw them being intimate, an event that always elicited a different response at orgies. "I was just grabbing a towel."

"No worries," Marcus pulled away from Sharon allowing the intruder a view of her dampness. and said, "What's your name?"

"Oh right, sorry, I'm Mark,"

Sharon turned to Marcus and winked, "Well how about that, this could get confusing, this is Marcus,"

Mark waved at Marcus, uncertain as to whether shaking hands was appropriate.

Sharon eyed off both their cocks as she spoke on.

"We were just talking about me taking two cocks in my pussy," she said with a huskiness in her voice and a gentle rubbing of her clit. "What do you think of that?"

It was a look of shock, followed by confusion and then desire that sequenced across Mark's face.

"I've done it once before," he said as he watched her rubbing herself with a firmer action, "It was a while ago, but yeah I'll be up for that, especially with someone as sexy as you." Mark reached down and slid his fingers over her wetness. "This is a mighty fine pussy."

Marcus chuckled to himself as Sharon was becoming visibly aroused by Mark's fingering.

"I'll leave you two to it," Marcus said before reaching over and squeezing her hard right nipple, "I'll catch you both a bit later on."

"Sure," Mark said, "We'll fuck this little fox together. I can't wait."

Sharon moved her foot out and began rubbing Mark's cock and balls as he continued to finger her pussy. She could feel it getting harder with every stroke.

"Damn I want to fuck you," he said. "Actually, we all want to fuck you."

"Really?" She said, "I don't think I'm quite up for a gangbang just yet."

"No, I mean me and the other guys I was talking too outside, we all want to fuck you."

Sharon smiled and hopped off the vanity. "Let's go meet them then,"

Three men were standing just outside the glass sliding door separating the orgy happening inside, from them.

"See anything you like?" Sharon said as she moved between two of them whose names she knew not. They were all watching Caz being fucked on the dining table by Greg, his fat cock sliding effortlessly into her well fucked cunt.

Elsewhere Carol was riding Tom as she sucked another guy, Lisa was being DP'd on the lounge and Ellen and Amy were out of sight. Two women were kissing on the end of the lounge and in general, fucking was happening all over the house.

Sharon felt hands suddenly caressing her body as Mark took the initial action to get their little session started. One of the others began sucking her tits and she immediately reached out for their cocks, feeling them grow to hardness with every stroke.

"You fucking hot little bitch," Mark said, "So fucking horny."

One of them began fingering her pussy and she moved her legs slightly apart and he slid in with ease. "What a sweet pussy," he said "Man I want to eat you out."

Mark felt Sharon groan at that declaration and had an idea.

"Come here," he said motioning her to one of the sun lounges around the pool.

He sat down and spread his legs on either side of it and patted his hands on the seat. Sharon took his lead by planting herself between him and then spreading her legs. Laying back onto his muscled chest she could feel his cock rubbing up against the small of her back. He reached around with his right arm and began rubbing her pussy, with his left he squeezed her left tit.

"Lick her out guys," Mark said "before we fill this delicious cunt with jizz."

As the first guy slid his tongue along her open and willing quim, hands began caressing her body and in response she reached out for their cocks, looking to repay the pleasure that they were giving her. On either side of her stood one of the men and they were wanking their cocks as they caressed her.

Mark turned her head towards one of the men and nodded to him. Both Sharon and the bloke got the hint and he held his erect cock up to her mouth and she immediately began to lick and suck along its length.

Then she swapped with the other guy and then back again, then again, and again. She never let go of those two cocks until the guy licking her out swapped with the man on her left. Mark rubbed her clit hard as the two men shuffled around, eliciting a shudder of delight from her writhing torso.

The new guy began sucking on her clit in earnest. Sharon grabbed a good hold of the cock she was sucking and moaned as she felt an unexpected orgasm begin to roll through her body.

"Oh fuck," she cried in joy, "Where the hell did that come from?"

Waves of lust pulsed through her body, lifting her cute arse off the sun lounge before slowly dropping it down again, rubbing Mark's expanding cock. At one point she stopped to take in what was happening around her. The first thing she noticed was Marcus up on the table fucking Caz's mouth as Greg continued to fuck her pussy with his fat cock. As if he could feel her eyes burning into him, he looked up and smiled when their eyes met.

Marcus said something to Greg who looked at Sharon, smiled, but shook his head in the negative. Sharon was mildly pissed off to say the least.

"Fuck that cunt," she said softly referring both to Greg, and obliquely, to the desire for a good fucking.

"Fuck what?" Mark asked. "What do you want fucked?"

Sharon turned her head to him and kissed him on the lips, "Fuck my tight little cunt, fuck it hard!"

Mark, with the help of the others who held her by the knees and under the arms, lifted her up and as Mark steadied his cock, lowered her down onto his long prong.

"Ohh fuck yeah," Sharon cried out in pleasure as his cock slid into her moist quim. Mark reached around and squeezed her nipples hard, sending shots of delight again through her over-sensitive body.

Marcus watched in awe as Sharon was being skewered by Mark's slippery cock. He wiped his slippery cock across the tablecloth as he climbed down from the table and headed outside. Sharon was too out of it in ecstasy to notice him standing there, pumping his hard cock, readying himself for what he'd only moments earlier promised.

Sharon had her eyes closed, her head back against Mark's as the men continued to lift her up and down. They shuffled themselves around a bit allowing one of them to pull her forward and begin to fuck her mouth. Like a mad randy rag doll she took whatever was offered to her. The guy fucking her mouth really couldn't take it anymore and he held the back of her head and shot a load of cum deep into her throat.

"Arghh," she moaned around his cock as she became alert once more.

"Suck up his cum, my little slut," Mark said.

Sharon let most of his thick load slide down into her belly, but she held his final three blasts in her mouth and as soon as he pulled out, dribbled some of the mess out down her chin before swallowing the remainder.

It was only then, in the reawakening of post orgasmic bliss that she saw Marcus standing in front of her, waiting to slide his cock in next to Mark's, as promised.

Sharon concentrated on being still, to stop the involuntary writhing that her body demanded. The two men holding her up gently lay her to rest on Mark, and grabbing their cocks, began a slow wank.

Sharon grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. Marcus stood at the edge of the lounge, his hard cock in his hand. He looked down at Sharon's cunt, taking a moment to admire it. Her clit was erect, labia stretched around Mark's shaft, copious amounts of lust juices flowed freely. Marcus positioned the head of his cock below her clit and as she relaxed her pelvic floor, he slid into her. Sharon gasped as he entered her. Marcus was looking intently at Sharon, looking for her reactions as his cock slid along Mark's cock and into her fuck hole.

Marcus asked her if she was okay. Sharon just nodded, then closed her eyes and started moaning as Marcus started to thrust.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried out in delirious joy, " fuck me, fuck me, fuck my little cunt."

A moment later Sharon climaxed, her cunt gripping and squeezing the two shafts that were inside her.

Marcus really started to fuck her, Sharon was in a continuous state of climax, her body shuddering as orgasm after orgasm flowed through her. Mark squeezed and teased her nipples, which were hard as stones.

Ignoring the fact that they were essentially rubbing dicks, the two of them enjoyed taking turns fucking into her as she continued wailing in delight and screaming out a profusion of 'fucks', 'cocks', 'cunts' and 'cum.'

The noise had in fact roused a small crowd of seven people, predominantly men, and Ellen, who was looking on with interest.

"What's this little slut up to?" she asked the gathering. Sharon was oblivious to her and had her head back against Mark's as he whispered how he was going to cum down her throat when he was finished.

"She's taking two in her pussy," one of the men, who was sporting a mighty erection, said.

"Well I think she needs to quieten down," she said and stroked his cock, "if you know what I mean?"

The bloke certainly did. He moved around the back of the three fucking bodies and tilted Sharon's head back slightly. She immediately responded by ravishing his cock with her tongue.

Her previous moans were replaced by a more guttural, more stifled groan as he began to fuck her face.

Ellen was rubbing her own itching pussy as she watched Sharon being fucked hard. She soon found herself holding onto two cocks and felt hands exploring all her crevices. Neil was one of the set of hands fingering her arse and he leant into Ellen and said, "Time to make you airtight, slut."

They were not words that either Marcus or Sharon wanted to hear. Sharon immediately stopped sucking the cock that she was thoroughly enjoying and motioned for Marcus to move away. Marcus pulled his cock out and Sharon lifted herself off Mark's rigid pole.

Neil was now lying on a towel on the pavers and Ellen was climbing on top of him. This time Neil was going to have to make do with Ellen's well fucked pussy. Quickly Sharon grabbed a hold of the base of Mark's cock and spat down a big glob of spittle and smeared it over his knob.

"You get to fuck my arse," she said to a happy Mark who just smiled and spread her arse cheeks apart as she lowered herself down. The sharp pain returned as his cock filled her hole. Slowly she leaned back against him as she had been only moments earlier, but this time she wasn't so fast moving, so less enjoying the sensation.

Marcus twigged that something wasn't quite right and he held back from sliding his cock in.

"You okay?" He asked, but Sharon just nodded and began slowly riding Mark's cock. When Mark reached around and with one hand squeezed a nipple and with the other rubbed her clit, she was finally into the groove and Marcus moved forward.

But that slight delay allowed Ellen to win the unannounced competition. Her arse had been fucked by two other men after the first earlier, and was well lubed and ready for her inaugural double penetration. Ellen was already groaning around the cock in her mouth as her two holes were being totally fucked.

"Damn," Marcus said, "that was fast."

Sharon, now free of any urgency, was now enjoying being fucked in the arse and Marcus got into position and pressed into her delicious wet cunt. Sharon lifted her head up so that they could kiss and their tongues quickly flicked and melded together as she felt the stretch of a cock in each hole.

Mark was loving feeling her tight arse gripping his cock and he could feel Marcus's cock through the thin membrane that separated the two tunnels.

A spare cock appeared next to Sharon's face so she stopped sucking Marcus's tongue and wrapped her lips around the thick knob that belonged to Greg.

"Mmmmph," she groaned when she saw who it was getting his dick licked. The love-hate relationship that she would always have with arrogant men with big cocks began there and then. She loved the cocks, usually always hated the men.

She took a hold of Greg's massive prong and licked the underside, detecting the saltiness and aroma of Caz's pussy juice. She was determined to give him the best goddam blow job he'd ever had. Marcus and Mark knew nothing of her disdain for Greg and just kept on fucking her holes.

Sharon sucked as much of Greg's delightful hard cock into her mouth as she could, all the time thinking just how it would feel fucking her pussy. She wanted to feel it straight away but she also wanted to make sure that Marcus and Mark both came. So she decided to help them along.

"Oh fuck yeah, your cocks feel so good fucking me," she moaned, "fuck your little slut hard, cum inside my cunt, my arse."

"Oh, she thinks we're going to cum inside her does she," Mark said hornily, "I'm going to cum down your dirty fucking throat." The otherwise polite and apologetic Mark that she'd bumped into earlier was now a foul mouthed dominant, and she was alright with that, as long as it didn't carry on outside of sex. So she decided to carry on with the slightly demeaning language, mainly in the hope that it would set him off.

"Oh fuck yeah, shoot a big load down my slutty throat," she said to all the men, "fill my mouth with cum."

"Well, look at you," Sharon heard a woman's voice say from behind her. Looking back over the top of her head, she recognised Carol. "Full of cock already, hey? Full of big hard cocks."

Sharon kept on sucking Greg's thick cock as the two continued their alternate thrustings.

"I bet that you're loving it too, aren't you, you little slut." Carol moved around between Marcus and Mark and watched as their balls slapped against each other's. She reached down and began a slow massage of them and she immediately felt Marcus's tighten up, indicating that he was near ready to blow.

The amount of juice that was coating his cock also indicated just how much Sharon was enjoying being reamed in both holes. Mark was picking up the pace too and was inserting a few rapid fire sequences into his slow grind.

Carol concentrated all her energies on Marcus and as he withdrew, she would lick his ball bag and run her fingers along the underside of his slick, rigid pole. Marcus knew he had little chance of lasting any longer and rather than resist, by thinking about something dull like football, he just let it go and allowed the pressure to rise to bursting point.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," he moaned as Carol quickened up the kneading of his balls. "This is too muchhhh...."

Carol pulled his cock out of Sharon's tight hole and began wanking it as he shot a load of cum all over her cunt, and as he twisted himself around, into Carol's mouth. As if in prayer, Marcus lifted his face to the sky as Carol began sucking his prick, easing out the last of his juice for the night.

Carol turned her attention to Mark and with the added lubrication obtained by the pool of jizz, and Carol's spit, found that he too was ready to orgasm. Mark's original plan to cum down her throat though failed to come to fruition as Carol's ministrations to his balls with her hand, and her licking and fingering of Sharon's well fucked pussy, caused them both to cum together.

"Oh fuck yes, you little whore," Mark cried out with a distinct quiver to his voice as he unloaded into her, "I'll fuck you again and again, you dirty slut."

Sharon barely heard a word of what he was saying as she was groaning around Greg's thick prick, but she certainly felt the massive load explode inside. The warm jizz filled her arse and heightened the lubrication as he continued thrusting into her, his cock barely softening.

Finally, Sharon felt it was time for a break. Although she was keen on being pounded by the biggest cock in the room, she figured he could wait. She lifted herself off Mark's coated cock and watched as Carol took it straight into her mouth. His balls were still twitching as Carol took the scant remainder of his manliness and drew a bridge from her tongue to his knob.

Sharon felt a drop of water hit her face and she stared at the clouds that had gathered overhead. More drops began to fall but for Carol, Mark, Ellen and the other men, it only seemed to add to their ardour. Carol was now being reamed from behind as she continued to suck on Mark's rapidly rehardening tool.

Ellen was slurping down a load of jizz as the two men fucking her pussy and arse continued their alternate thrusting.

Greg glanced skyward as well and looking at Sharon with a glint of expectation in his eyes, he followed her inside.

As soon as they stepped inside the smell of freshly fallen rain was replaced with that of sexual activity. Semen, sweat and alcohol mixed in a perfume that would send a shiver through her body for years to come.

Fucking was happening all around the room as the horny guests took full advantage of each other's uninhibited values. Caz was riding a cock as a blonde woman licked her clit. Peter and Phil had a brunette skewered on the ottoman and Lisa was sitting back on the lounge, slowly rubbing her swollen clit as she languidly sucked on a bloke's thick cock.