Nude Weekend - Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon felt Greg's hands grab her waist and his cock push against the small of her back. As she reached her hand around to grab it she noticed two men walking out of the room where Amy had entered some time earlier. Intrigued, Sharon towed Greg by the cock and swerved through the mass of naked, shagging bodies.

Sharon couldn't believe what she saw as she entered a room that she had walked past dozens of times before. Hanging from the ceiling was a leather padded bench, held up by four lengths of rubber covered chains that were shackled to the joists by substantial D-bolts. The bed that usually lay in the middle of the room was now pushed against the wall and on it a couple were happily rutting away.

Amy, covered in jizz, lay back on the black leather as a woman that Sharon barely remembered seeing before slid a fat dildo into Amy's stretched cunt.

"Wow," Sharon said as she entered the room and ran her hand around the edge of the suspended platform, "where did that come from?"

The guy on the mattress, who Sharon immediately recognised as Tom, pulled his cock out of the middle aged woman he was fucking, nodded at the wardrobe and said, "they keep it against the cupboard there."

"It's a wardrobe," Greg said. "Cupboards are in kitchens for putting your cups in, wardrobes are for putting your robes in."

For a moment Tom looked at Greg with a look of disbelief that segued into 'What a dickhead,' but rather than taking it further, he simply reached out to Sharon and pulled her down onto the mattress.

"How are you babe?" he asked, "handling all this cock okay?"

Sharon fluffed a pillow up against the wall and lay back for a well deserved rest. It allowed her a fine view of Greg taking the place of the dildo and beginning to slowly fuck Amy.

"It's been bigger than I expected," she said. "Everyone is so into it."

"Well, it will slow down soon, these orgy nights always start hard," he grabbed his semi-hard cock and waved it at her, "but after a few hours, it all tapers off."

Amy's moans drew their attention and they watched as the blonde woman began to rub Amy's clit as Greg, holding on to the chains and swinging her onto him, quickened the pace.

The blonde, sensing Greg's urgency, began to massage his heavy balls and Amy's clit as the two of them swung back and forth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk...." Greg cried out as Amy moaned loudly in orgasmic delight. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cummmm...arghhh."

Greg pulled his cock out and blew a load up over Amy's torso. Great spheres of spunk splattered up her convulsing stomach and pooled in her belly button as her umpteenth orgasm for the night slowly subsided.

"You like that?" He asked the moaning Amy, "you like my big cock fucking your slutty hole?

Sharon was almost tempted to get up and suck Greg's cock, but she was liking him less and less. There was no need to call Amy a slut. Sure, his was the biggest cock in the building, but it was attached to the biggest dick.

So to annoy Greg she shuffled sideways and rested her head on Tom's stomach, his cock twitched as the other woman scooped up his balls in her hand.

"I'm Emma," the other woman said.

Sharon, without speaking, just reached up, took Emma gently by the neck, and kissed her fully on the lips. Emma responded by opening her mouth to Sharon as their tongues and lips met. Unlike the men, where kissing seemed forbidden, kissing another woman was deemed not only acceptable, but damn sexy.

"Hi Emma," Sharon said as she took Tom's cock in her hand, slowly stroking it before offering it to Emma. "Shall we?"

Without words the two began sucking and licking Tom's cock from the balls to the excited and sensitive knob. Tom moaned deeply and massaged the girl's tits as they salivated along the length of his tool. Sharon enjoyed taking his cock deep down her throat as Emma licked along the underside before then feeling Emma's tongue flick around her face when they met.

"Ahh for fuck's sake," Tom said with a desirous tilt to his voice, "would one of you ladies either like to climb on, or would you want me to cum all over your faces?"

Sharon was all good for fucking for the moment so she held Tom's cock on high and said "You might as well finish off what you started." With a smile Emma mounted Tom in a reverse position, allowing Sharon to easily access the mashing of his turgid cock and Emma's moist hole. Sharon slid down onto the floor and for a moment she sat back on her haunches and revelled in the sight of Emma sliding up and down on his thick tool. Sharon noticed Emma's slightly soft and stretched stomach, a sign of a lady who had had more than one offspring. Gladdened by the fact that there was a swinging life after childbirth, Sharon was even more convinced that this was the life for her.

Greg and the blonde had left the room and Amy was lying on her side watching Emma riding Tom. Amy tapped Sharon on the shoulder and said, "Suck his balls. He'll go crazy."

Sharon knelt forward and began rubbing his balls and Emma's clit with her fingers and she immediately felt Tom's balls tighten up, and watched Emma's nipples harden.

Tom began to knead Emma's tits as she rode his rock hard cock. Sharon moved forwards and licked his tight and heavy ball bag from the base, up along the underside of his shaft and onto Emma's hard nub of a clitoris.

"Oh fuck yeah," Emma moaned "lick my cunt, make me cum." Sharon followed directions and ran her tongue around Emma's cunt, licking and flicking Tom's cock as she did so.

Sharon took Tom's balls in hand and gently squeezed them as she returned to licking their united genitalia. As Emma rose up, Sharon would lick along Tom's cock, slurping up her juices.

"Suck his cock," Amy said from the suspended bed, "make that cock cum."

Sharon waited for Emma to rise once more and when she did, Sharon took his cock in her hand and quickly shoved it into her mouth.

"Oh fucking hell," Tom moaned as he tried desperately not to cum. "You girls really know how to fuck."

Sharon heard Amy climb down off the swinging platform and soon after felt Amy's hands exploring her body. Amy glided her hand down Sharon's back who shivered gently as she felt the fingertips trail along her spine.

"Suck his cock," Amy said "lick up her juices."

Sharon pulled Tom's cock out of Emma's twat and nearly deep throated the entire length. Amy began to run her fingers around Sharon's arse before gently inserting them into Sharon's moist cunt. Sharon moaned around Tom's cock as Amy slid in more fingers. Emma began grinding her glans around Tom's shaft and he started an old familiar moaning as his second orgasm for the night began to swell up.

Sharon could feel multiple fingers entering her pussy as she squeezed Tom's tightening ballbag. Tom could resist no longer and as he yelled 'oh fuck, oh god' repeatedly, his cock erupted, shooting a few globs of his jizz up over Emma's cunt, the rest just oozed out as Sharon pumped his cock for all it was worth.

Sharon watched as his cum ran down across her fingers. His genitals twitched and convulsed less frequently as his climax ebbed.

Amy withdrew her fingers from Sharon's pussy and crawled up next to her. Without words Sharon licked her cum dripping fingers and offered them to Amy who subsequently took them into her mouth.

Smiling, Sharon began to alternately suck his cock, and kiss Amy on the mouth. Soon Tom was flaccid though and the two women began to kiss and fondle each other in earnest.

"Thanks," Tom said as he spun around on the mattress, "thanks so much."

"Anytime," Sharon said before climbing up on to the bed and resting up next to Emma.

"He's a lovely bloke, isn't he?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah he is," Amy said from her position between Sharon's legs, "but he's right when he talks about all the men going soft towards the end."

"True," Emma agreed, "this is when us ladies have to start looking after ourselves."

Emma spread her legs and began rubbing her clit as Amy, using very little force, spread Sharon's legs apart.

"You have a really sweet looking pussy," Amy said to a pleased Sharon who felt a twinge of electricity course through her as Amy ran her fingers over Sharon's clit.

Amy reached to the side and grabbed the same fat dildo that had earlier been used to fuck the slight young woman that now wielded it. "This is my favourite," she said, "It never gets soft, never lets you down."

Emma spun around onto her knees and held Sharon's left leg as Amy began licking and lubricating the plastic phallus. Emma drew her tongue down along Sharon's inner thigh and ended at her open, wanton cunt.

Sharon could feel the juices flowing into her pussy as Emma's tongue flicked and rubbed her swollen clitoris. Sharon subconsciously began to squeeze her own nipples as the two women at her moist twat prepared for the rubber cock's invasion.

Amy rubbed the dildoes bell end around Sharon's pussy, coating it with her juices before she slowly slid it in.

"Oh fuck yeah," Sharon moaned as the cock filled her up. She felt her pussy relax and welcomed the fat dildo's rigidity. "Oh yes, that's nice, keep doing that, stick it in. Stick it in my cunt. Fuck me, fuck me."

Emma spat on Sharon's pussy, not out of disrespect, but to simply add a viscosity to the moisture that was already oozing out. Amy took to rubbing Sharon's nub in between Emma's sucking and licking of it.

Emma then quickly pulled away and kissed Sharon firmly on the lips. "You like having your cunt stretched out, don't you? Like being full of cock and cum. Like being fucked in the pussy and arse. Being fucked in the mouth like some dirty whore."

Sharon could feel another gigantic orgasm building and when it did, it hit her for six.

"Tell me what you want," Emma said into her ear. "Tell us how you like to be fucked, how you like to be banged."

"I want," Sharon began to say "I want to be..... Oh fucking hell, oh fuck I want to be...oh fuck,"

"What slut? What do you want?"

But before she could cry out that she wanted to be gangbanged, Amy flipped the switch at the base of the dildo that transformed it from plain sex toy to a vibrating phallus of pleasure.

A wave of orgasmic bliss tore through Sharon's torso. Her hips rose from the bed, the dildo bent slightly as she did so, pressing itself against her clit it caused even greater pleasure as she writhed, twisted and muttered unintelligible groans.

Sharon fell against Emma as Amy slowly withdrew the rubber cock, waved it at Emma and asked. "Do you want a turn?"

Emma just giggled and shook her head in the negative. "I don't want to get addicted to that thing," she said.

That rush of endorphins that coursed through Sharon's body left her feeling relaxed and sleepy, so much so that she found herself lying back on the bed, watching as Emma flipped herself over onto all fours and Amy aimed the fat pretend cock into her cunt.

Sharon knew she would fall asleep, she had resigned herself to the fact that a quick nap would restore her vigour. What she wasn't ready for, was to wake up nearly five hours later.

*

Remember to vote and if you'd like a pic of Sharon, just pop us an email.