All Comments on 'Nudist Camping'

by lilslutkins

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 6 years ago
Beautiful

lilslutkins, after reading your “some words” below your biographic info, I found delicious congruency in this rather short first story. I enjoyed the story because I could immediately get right into it even as I wondered what the relationship between the protagonists was given that it was in the incest/taboo category. On the other hand, the relationship seemed almost irrelevant given how arousing your description of the encounter between these two was for me. My being a total slut meant that all I had to contribute to the encounter with your words was attention as your description was satisfyingly vivid while nothing jarred. You swept me away in heightened arousal and satisfaction. Naturally I look forward to more of your writing in the future. Very well done! *****

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Good First

A good first story keep them coming .Thank you for a good read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real Story

I can relate to this story because my sister and I secretly had an affair right under our parents noses. We were in our late teens and both of us broke up with our boy & girl friends. That night my sister and I slept together just to calm ourselves from the break-ups. We held each other and quieted our souls. Then I felt my cock getting hard and since I hadn't cum on several days quickly I became very horny. My sister was having the same feelings as she gripped my cock and began to finger herself. That started a several year affair that did not end until we each were married. But, even now many years later we get together and have a quick fuck to remember our affair.

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
nice

Good story, keep writing. gave you a five for your first effort

Paul

aware1971aware1971over 6 years ago
Writing

Nice profile. Honest and forward is always appreciated.

Naughty story. Filled with lust and dirtiness.

Please continue to write.

PDeanMurphyPDeanMurphyover 6 years ago
Oh i dont know.

I think you write quite well. Keep it up. Looking forward to your next one.

MackieMesserMackieMesserover 6 years ago
Great read

Enjoyed the story. Hope you will write more. Oh, love your username

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I forget if it said whether this brother and sister were fucking in the dark, but they were inside, so to speak. I hope, since they are camping, you give them the liberty for Round 2 outdoors in nature.

lilslutkinslilslutkinsover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you all for your warm words and lovely comments. I am so glad you enjoy it. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

That was one of the best stories I've read in quite a long time. So arousing, it kept me hard all the way through it.

PLEASE write some more, and continue this story line.

Dawger1000Dawger1000over 6 years ago
Good Start

Yes a good start to a promising series. I will look for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very naughty. Very hot.

Sinfully hot - tasting the sweetest of forbidden fruits with nothing but a thin piece of canvas between them and the rest of the world. Want more

HectorBidonHectorBidonabout 6 years ago
Very nice story

I really liked the way that the scope of the story is limited to just the sensations of the heroine during this one incident. No description of the setting (except from the title and blurb), little description of the partner except for his physical contact with her. You made us experience the events the that she did, through her sensations and emotions. You have a way of describing the complicated interplay of her feelings that makes them come across as real and true.

I read the story not having noticed the category it was in. I assumed that her partner was just another camper. (Was he a stranger? Someone she had just met at the camp? How had they been paired up to share a tent?) I think the story might have worked well that way too.

Anyway, thanks for the story, and please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic and so hot!

You had me going right from the beginning. I loved how you wrote the whole story.

I can wait to read more of them. Keep up the excellent work.

BorisSFBorisSFalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

One of the most instantly sensuous stories I have read. I love the fact that the sexual tension is immediate. Very well done, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it, my family had camping holidays but nothing like this happened to me because my brother had a tent of his own while me and my sister had one tent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bare pussy gets 3* instead of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had lots of camping holidays, my family and my Dad's borther's family, were two sisters and me and my cousin are three sister'. one year we were pitching our tents and the one my sister used was damaged so mom said she would have to share with me, we both complained, but to no avail.

the second night after a disco we got back to our tent, we were both tired and just stripped off in the main area, we got into our sleeping back in our own area. sometime in the nighti felt my sister cuddling me

"I'm cold" she said, not long after i was fucking her, i think mom knew because she said our cousin would share our tent, i think her idea was not to give us the oppertunity to fuck, how wrong she was because i fuck my cousin that night with my sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous