All Comments on 'Nudist Family Holiday Ch. 02'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ho-hum

Waiting for.......it.

Not bad but hope it gets better than this. Been down this road before....

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
I'm enjoying the content of this story, but it's taking a long time to follow it.

Between chapters of only a single page in length and three weeks between those chapters, it's not proceeding very quickly. I like a little suspense, but you're really pushing it here. Is there some way you could either post longer chapters, or at least not take as long for new ones? I mean, you're clearly building towards some form of sexual interaction between parents and children, but at this rate, it's going to be 2017 before that finally happens. I'm not complaining about the actual story, just the "glacial" pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

damn the 2nd chapter is not even a 2 pager geez man. Longer chapters will get you higher votes, as reader like to be able to get into the story before the chapter ends on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well at least you got Beth's nipples semi hard. But like some other commenter's it was a little short to be entertaining. Love your stories none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thought The story would get better

It Didn't !!

For Fucks Sake They are at a Nudist Camp(parents idea) And the Son has already gone nude(With his huge hard-on) Yet the parents need to ask the kids if its Okay if they go Nude #WTF?

And by the way where is this Shop (dad had to ride a bike ) it must be far far away because Mom got nude,made ham salad lunch,they ate it & mom ordered them to go to swim,Daughter had to go get changed,They left & Yet Dad was still not back!?(even in C1 The Dad was mysteriously Missing when son went ful on naked)

Disappointing story so far But at least your having a go!!

Chapter 3 is last chance saloon!

DevonnudistDevonnudistover 7 years ago
Been waiting

As others have said I have been waiting for this second chapter as I felt the story was going to be a good one.

Keep going, athough this chapter could have included their time at the lake too in order to make it longer, I am sure there would be more activity down there to write about,

Hope chapter 3 arrives quicker.

NesticNesticover 7 years ago
Now we are getting closer ...

Holy cow. I like this amazing slow build up. Gorgeous idea. Can't wait to read the next CHAPTERS ...

Keep up your good work. Appreciate it very much.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Getting very exciting

This story is exciting. Hope to see Beth getting comfortable better being topless at first.

Hope there's some more humor that Beth caught Kevin sniffing the crotch of her bikini.

I know from the start that Dick_Spanker is a boobs man that a pussy man. Still hope that he makes more emphasis and more details of a pussy if not hairy but with ample pubic hairs when it's accidentally parted showing the pink inner lips and the clit peeping and winking at the male family members.

Dick_ Spanker stories is the one I'm always waiting for. Please don't us wait too long. Great job. I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't choose which one

I want to read the new chapter of next this one or your other story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slow build up

Great story. The slow build up is the best. I would like to see the mom and son doing something soon. Such as him needing to masturbate when my they're inside and she's uncomfortably in there too and she doesn't want him cumming on anything so she reluctantly let's him cum on her tits and the sister watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD ONE BUT NOT PERFECT LIKE CH.1

It was a good story and a slow build up too but it was mostly similar as the previous one and it had no moment that could get me to it. Though, a great story but hope the CH.3 would be more better. I was eagerly waiting for the CH.2 after reading CH.1 but now I am not that much excited. But surely going to read CH.3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is it?

Where is Chapter 3?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The coercion angle with Beth is great. I was hoping Roger wouldn't be able to compete with Kevin, but this way we can present the idea to Beth that if she hopes to impress her father, she will need to become more comfortable with semen. She's still grossed out by it and hasn't even tasted it yet. Luckily, her 'loving brother' is there to help her practice as much as it takes. *wink*

My hope is that she gags and grimaces the first time he talks her into swallowing, but does it anyway. Then he tells her that won't be good enough for Dad and that she has to at least pretend to like it, coaching her to talk dirty and beg him for it. Eventually, she does this on her own and actually starts to like it.

Now, the mother. She doesn't know what's going on between Beth and Kevin. All she knows is that every time she sees her son he has a massive erection, and she keeps sending him off like that into public with his sister. And by wanting to make her son feel comfortable in this new environment, she has more-or-less instructed her daughter to be OK with her brother's giant throbbing cock and to spend more time with him like that. In any case, this may be a nudist camp, but that doesn't mean there isn't a basic standard of decorum. For all Angela knows, her son hasn't been able to find relief since arriving at the camp. Of course not, he has been with his sister the whole time. No wonder he's always hard. All these naked girls and women, and several days worth of backed up cum. Hopefully she is sensitive to her son's perceived situation and addresses it with him in private. They can develop their own secret arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
These are some great ideas!

This story is tip-toeing its way toward being great. Those ideas below are great ones. We'll have to see what the great DS does with it when he becomes fully engaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please give us mooooore..

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

Impac_the_GreatImpac_the_Greatover 7 years ago

I need the next chapter ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

Oh man, Beth's dialogue in these first two chapters has been great. I love the way she talks to/about her brother. It's so spot on. But it's clear Kevin isn't affected by it, and no matter how much Beth acts like she's the boss, it is Kevin who's really in the driver's seat.

At almost every turn, Beth's motivations are contrary to what actually ends up happening. She told on Kevin for having a hard-on hoping he would get in trouble, and that only resulted in Beth being chastised by their mother for being insensitive to her brother's natural physical state. And being told to stick with him regardless. It also had the added benefit of forcing Angela to once again consider her son's huge turgid cock. The more she is confronted with his erect penis the better, I reckon.

And Kevin doesn't seem to mind being erect. If Beth doesn't want to be seen with him like that, it only makes sense that she should be the one to take care of it. Sounds fair to me.

I don't know where to fit this in, but I like that even though she was trying to be derisive, Beth basically instructed her brother to jack off to their mom.

If Kevin is anything like Bobby, his loads are absolutely massive. For those of us who want Kevin to overshadow his father, how about a little twist? What is the one thing Beth seems to hate in particular? That's correct: semen. And what does she want? To be with her father. What if, through working with Kevin, the one thing Beth can't stand becomes the thing she loves most? And once that day comes when she gets what she thinks she wants, Beth is ultimately left empty and disappointed because her father doesn't produce nearly enough cum. I think that's almost poetic. She'll learn how much she loves her brother and I think she'll be really sweet by the end of this series.

Anyway, I'm personally more interested in the mother. Maybe this plot device will allow an homage to Mother's Helping Hand and the first time Alison swallowed Bobby's cum, which was just about perfect if I may say. Something can develop that causes Angela to rationalize taking Kevin's load in her mouth, planning to spit it out once the deed is done. She is used to spitting out Roger's paltry offering and doesn't quite realize the ramifications of her decision. Once he starts cumming, Kevin's semen is so incredibly abundant that Angela is forced to swallow or risk getting his seed all over the place. Something she never planned to do.

Just some food for thought. Speaking of which, have a happy Thanksgiving DS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

lol i think ds is british so he doesn't celebrate thanksgiving. great post tho, i like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So whens the next chapter?

Or are we onto bi-yearly like your other series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next chapter?

Hi ds, have you started on chapter 3 yet? I would love to read more about this

Reading through some of these comments I thought the father puts the food on the table, and is buying some right now to bbq, but kevin will put the food right in their mouths. lol I am sure he will keep his mother and sister well fed XD

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 7 years agoAuthor
Ch3

Ch3 is being proofed and will be up in the next few days. Hope you like it, Roger provides some meat for his family and... well you can guess the rest. :)

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 3

When is Chapter 3 being posted?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Wish I was

Father or son. Such a uninhibited setting is forming

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
hmmmmm

a VERY short chapter 2 is still a tease - and a lot of "negative feelings" between siblings. i hoe this gets better.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Quick and short, but oh so HOT!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Second chapter, and Beth is still a miserable cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous