All Comments on 'Nudist Family Holiday Ch. 04'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Good stuff. Hopefully Kevin's mom and her big tits feature in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep em coming!

Not too long and not too short, with plenty of action. Time to get Mom in on the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Similar Stories

I just want to start by saying WOW! What a great chapter! And I'm glad to hear that you'll be working on the Mother's helping hand next chapter. Hopefully we'll get more of this story soon too! Also maybe longer chapters? Nevertheless...amazing! Now, just to ask others and maybe yourself Dick Spanker, does anyone have any other favourite stories/series that have a similar tone or writing style to these 2 series? I really like Aunt Sandi if anyone has read it, but I'm looking for more, so I can read in between instalments of these series! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

great story though it's a bit weird the change of heart of the sister. Also, in this chapter, we don't have a single thing on the horniness of the sister, i think it could be a better story with this point of view.

Dawger1000Dawger1000over 7 years ago
Very Hot

I'm enjoying it and I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Chapter

Things are really moving now that Beth is opening up and embracing her sexuality. I rather like the girls vs the boys theme going here. But, it's all good. Everyone wins in the end....

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Love it.

I can't wait for the next installment.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Nice

Hope, eventually the mom and the daughter/ sisters's pussies will be eaten too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Love it.

You kind of need to be prepared to wait and wait. Dick_Spanker has a reputation for long gaps of time between each installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Love it.

Don't think this story will continue until MHH is completed. No word from Dick_Spanker as to when that will happen but he's been known to go from three to six months before resurfacing with a new chapter. So, try not to be impatient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry:

Too many great stories out there to keep checking in to see if there's a new episode. I'm moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Sorry

Try Mother's Helping Hand. That one has 23 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ready for more

love your stories cant wait for more.

stattionstattionabout 7 years ago
...

How about finishing one story before moving on to another. Will you leave this one unfinished as well?

Crocodile666Crocodile666about 7 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed this story so far. There is so much potential and by the sounds of it the next chapter is going to be amazing once the mom/son action starts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really looking forward to the mother son stuff. It's good to learn that Kevin has such giant loads as we approach her oral demonstration that was hinted at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going

Either story, when is next. Fucking awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going

Don't think we will get a new chapter here until Dick_Spanker finishes up with Mother's Helping Hand. But the good news is the final chapter of Mother's Helping Hand is supposed to drop very soon. I love Bobby and Alison but I can't wait to see what happens in Nudist Family Holiday Ch. 05. I think this story might even be greater than Mother's Helping Hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
:)

I am so happy that Kevin got to be the first person whose cum Beth swallowed :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dick_Spanker is doing something right

This is a really great chapter! I don't think Dick_Spanker gets enough credit for one of his great strengths as a Literoticist. Some people talk about his "reluctance" angle. I guess it's there but any reluctance usually crumbles with a hand wave. I've heard humor is one of his strengths. And, it's there too. No doubt about it. But, the thing is Dick_Spanker can really write a sex scene. All that swelling and throbbing and pulsing and tensing ..... Dick_Spanker makes it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Going NoWhere Fast

No new chapter. No nothing. Story went no where.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So that was it?

The story is over? I thought it was just getting started?

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 7 years ago

epic'ly great, hope it does continue and soon. The sausage and egg reference remind me of the dick in the hotdog scenes in adult vids. though still a worth story and hope your continuing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue this series

Hopefully with some openly public "oral training" :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Talk about edging....

Great story so far. Logical. Not too short or too long. I really do hope you continue this story and finish it to conclusion! I figure at least two or three more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 5

LOVE this story and am anxious for the next chapter(s)!

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84about 7 years ago
Don't hold your breath for chapter 5...

...it's been months since the last chapter and Dickspanker seems to be MIA, with not even an update to keep us informed of what's happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great

excellent story ! more please. it's time kevin fucked mom. many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE! Please! *s*

We want to see where this goes...so many options! *S*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wonder if he's ok...

DS got a lot of back lash for the last chapter in his other story, but I can't see that being why he just up and left...leads me to wonder if something happened to him, for all we know he could have passed away or any number of things could have happened. It's been months and I was really loving where this story was headed and loved the different characters (huge fan of Mothers Helping Hand). Maybe one day he'll return, maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Would be great if some day this story would get finished

This is one of the best storie starts i ever read on this site. Every now and then i come back and hope that it suddently got finished. Especially the last two chappters were superb and it would be so nice to read how the things work out between Beth and her Father. Where are you Dick_spanker? We need a this story to continue! Or is somebody so creativ and can finish the story for him? But it had to be somebody really talented... But of course if d_s would come back that would be best...

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
I do hope you continue this !

Although it's been nearly 7 months since this chapter appeared, I do hope more appear in due course.

Please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I do hope you continue this!

Unless some other talented writer steps in to continue this story, it is as dead as Mother's Helping Hand . . . which is a damned shame. This story was really shaping up as MHH was winding down. I hate that it's over. Even if somebody else took over, it wouldn't be the same without Dick Spanker. I don't know why he left. He had a lot of fans. But, it's probably time to start shopping for a new Favorite Author bacause I don't think DS is coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dick_Spanker should continue this!

I can understand the desire to have this story continue but I don't think anyone other than Dick Spanker can really do it. It's tough to find an author that pushes just the right buttons in your brain to make the story agree with you. It's clear that DS pushed enough buttons with quite a few folks on here to add up to a pretty ethusiastic following. I don't think a substitute author could do that. Now, I don't believe Dick Spanker is coming back, either. I don't even think he even reads the comments or checks on his likes anymore. But, that is a real tragedy because the story can't continue without Dick Spanker. I wish he would come back but I don't think he will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting

Chapter 5 please ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We miss you Dick_Spanker

We need more chapters of this and mother's helping hand

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Come on dude! It's been 9 months since you added to the story. Leaving your readers hanging is not cool!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where Are You Dick_Spanker?

Where are you, Dick_Spanker ? You have some unfinished business here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please!

Please give us another chapter or two or three!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More to cum?

Well I take it you are 14.... the word is come!

Maybe mister spanker has been using his hands to much and has ejaculated any brain cells he had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More to cum?

I think you mean "too," bro. If 'cum" for "come" is such a deal breaker for you, maybe a stroke site is not the best fit. And, anyway, Dick Spanker is gone. Today marks the year anniversary of his last appearance on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope you will add

I have been looking forward to the next chapter in this series for a year. I hope you haven’t forgotten about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gotta see the end of the story

Plz

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love the series but seeing as it's been over a year and a half since the last chapter, I don't think that we'll see how it turns out. Too bad as it have gotten really hot!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
finally

last chapter was really hot - it took a while to warm up, but it did. wish there was another chapter or 2 - see how the family ended up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hasn't forget

Comment genius gives us somthing to read

Can not think how it will unfolded ?

TrangSocTrangSocover 5 years ago
Don’t stop now please...

I’m sure you can get 28 chapters out of this story too. Please don’t leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anniversary

We're coming up on this chapter's two year anniversary in a few days. PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE give us an update! I love this story to bits and pieces so far and I really want it to continue!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

You just finished your other series today. How about some new chapters with this one now. Two years is a long time to keep dad from cumming. Give him a break already!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pleeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee

This story is at the beginning and has a lot to tell

Surprises us

JCBRONXJCBRONXabout 5 years ago
Long tome reader.

Dad must have a load equal to or greater than Lake Erie, just waitiNg to erupt. Don't keep him in misery, or us either... More P-L-E-A-S-E ?

ag2507ag2507about 5 years ago
Wot they said

Don't be mean, we want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it going

Awsome stories keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story on this site PLEASE keep working on this!

This is by far the best sex story i have read, dissapointed to find out that have havent made on for this seires in 2 years. Please finish this series. It is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More chapters please

This is a great story. It is building up nicely, a connevtion between father and daughter a connection between brother and sister,what is missing is a connection between mother and son. Oral sex is just the beginning, but surely the inevitable has to take place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keeping the pressure

Great story and it will be a waste to let it incomplete.

Yes, please start writing again.

It was fun for you.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good!!!

I liked the way you paced your story in two page sections, it gave me a chance to catch my breath and settle back down before the next part of the story. I hope you continue on soon, I know Kevin's mom is looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey douchebag

It's been three years, why the hell have you not continued this story?

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiabout 4 years ago

This is such a great story! Please try and finish. There is so much great sex that this family needs to experience. Family nudism is so great. Family sex is even better. More please

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seconded

Just adding to the chorus of voices asking you to continue this spicy story. It's excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Superb Nudist Story

What a shame the author discontinued this superb story. So many hot scenarios are still out there waiting to be woven into the rich nudist landscape this talented author created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG I need more, don't leave me hanging! Great story with wonderful timing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please carry on...... Pleeeeeese

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

awesome and funny. Part 5

randysbrandysbover 2 years ago

Awesome build-up. Waiting for the rest of the chapters. I'm sure there will be at least another 5-6 more in this series if not 25 like in Mother's Helping Hand

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn this is very hot. I just hope that there is more! A little fucking in their future I hope. Please let me know. Lapper69@hotmail.com

mizkid2022mizkid2022about 2 years ago

You write the best stories. I hope you write more in the future.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****One HOT AZZ series could have used about 4 more chapters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Things sure got better once Beth got over her bitter cuntitude.

randysbrandysb9 months ago

The story is building up nicely. Don't let go of it. Please take it to its conclusion. There could be atleast 8-10 chapters more. There's 2 weeks of vacation to be covered and then what happens when they get back home.

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

Oh NO, no more chapters ready to read.

It's a long shot, but will there be more chapters?

Nick_TereutesNick_Tereutes18 days ago

If you are still on there, DS, please continue this story. Your pace was exceptional (something I've seen and personally found as being very difficult to do in erotica) and there's so much more to see from Beth and her family.

If I may make a suggestion, I think there needs to be more inner turmoil from Beth. She started out being so contrary to Kevin and now the barriers are all gone. What is going on in her mind that makes her go from prudish to slut?

As for Kevin, does he get his comeuppance?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous