All Comments on 'Nudist Mom'

by Nozza

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nudist?

Naked but not nudist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good start - if mom was waiting for it, what have sister & dad been doing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs a lot of work

Misuse of words plus it was rushed and the abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice title

The title caught my interest right away. There needs to be more introduction. The characters could use more attention. What happened to the sister? She seemed to have been introduced as a character with high sexual interests and could have been brought into the story as an important person. the story line was very good just needs more development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
12" would have been better

So silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
errr ...... what?

'Her tits were coin shaped and the breasts were large' ..... The way I read this, she had both tits and breasts. Is that right?

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
Are you fucking with us?

How can anyone write this shitty? You're fucking with us, right? The problem is, even as a parody, the story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A PROOF REA IS CRUCIAL

I read your piece and popped a five star grade to it as an encouragement for first time submission. My experience is for a proof reading and still overlooking one, what is for others, glaring beacon of a mistake. It is usually a simple mistake such as your "coin" for cone or even conical but someone always stands tall like a ground hog in the weeds to make me appear foolish. Fuck em. Proof read and improve. Story is fine for an Incest piece. I like hair on a woman and prefer more build up to the connecting of sex parts but your work still holds up.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue

This could get interesting Please have a 2nd and 3rd Part !!!

Sire975Sire975almost 8 years ago
Great

Great story. Looking for the next one

Sire9755@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
okay, some flaws, but still

an excellent first-time contribution. 19 year old James lives in the middle of a whacky, fuck-happy family. It's inevitable that he's going to take part sooner or later. Luckily, his mother takes the initiative--for quite a while mom's been hankering for what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. It's cute how James the virgin concludes that "orgasms during sex were way better than masturbation." They sure are, kid, especially when a boy is blowing his balls up the same warm wet hole he came out of. James and his mom have discovered the perfect match--his young cock and his mother's seasoned cunt. Face it, at least some of a boy's semen belongs up his own birth canal. After all, at his age his young balls never quit. He's got plenty of that glorious stuff and, like a good son, he'll be gifting his mother with lots of it from now on.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
A start

Well you've got a start but you quit to soon. There were several more pages if not chapters in this story. Get busy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re: A PROOF REA IS CRUCIAL

"I read your piece and popped a five star grade to it as an encouragement for first time submission."

It's people like you that ruin this site. You give 5 stars just because it's a first time effort? What an ass. How about grading the story based on the content?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

great story write a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cumming in mummy

cant quite understand why you kept your virginity for so long, when will you be having a threesome with mummy and your sister, maybe even daddy as well, perhaps he might want to fuck you and your sister at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3

Most first-submission stories are lame. I'll read you again in a year.

texcavemantexcavemanalmost 8 years ago
I GIVE UP????

Another 10 inch virgin living with a sexually active sister and mom.

BUT!?!? You left out you are as big aound as a beer can. You also forgot you are between 5 foot 10 and 6 foot 2 while only weighing some where between 180 and 210. Oops! I almost forgot your blonde hair and deep blue eyes. And you are the most considerate and noble person for 10 states.

Folks help me, remind me of any other stereotypes our genuine author left out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Obviously a virgin

Pure BS written by someone who has no idea about sex. Calling nipples tits?!

bawsweatbawsweatalmost 8 years ago
rubbish

A waste of space. Are you between school years?

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
I Am Still Laughing**

You guys that come on here to try out new joke material are funny. But keep your day job this sucks.Thanks for the giggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story.

If you write anything else could you make a story to read!

mammoetmammoetalmost 8 years ago
ok?

it is a start not bad but read it back before sending it in so you can filter out the big mistakes.

hornacekhornacekalmost 8 years ago
obviously knows nothing about being a nudist

The majority of nudists do it for the freedom on not wearing clothes, it does not have anything with being obsessed with sex. The parents of a nudist family would definitely not be having sex out in the open for the rest of the family to see.

Next time write about something you actually know about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nudist?

More like swingers but then many nudist are swingers too.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 8 years ago
Not bad

Ended to abruptly. As for the people saying it isn't real nudism... Jesus you are reading porn. What do you expect... everyone simply sitting in their living room doing chores and living normal lives. You knew what you wanted by the title. Also... having interacted with nudists... while it is not about incest... sex can be a big part of it. I say this having been to several nudist places with my wife frequently.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great story

Love how he gave it to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

whenever I walk nude inside of my house I feel total freedom. my mom accepted my nude walk, so I am happy always. she never care my nudity. I am always her dotting child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Nudist Slut Mother.

All Young Tenage Boys shold get to Fuck their Naked Mothers all the time !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Add more

Could have added a more detailed or drawn out handjob scene. Also your mom giving you a bj. More detail about your sister noticing you're hard while watching tv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic, this story isn't even a full page hahaha. It's sad that allot of the writer's on this site are only one pump chump stories. I wish there was a way to filter out stories that are one page or less, that way I don't waste my time on this teenage fantasy trash that a 15yo could come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to read about how him breed his own mom

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it!! Any Mommy fuck is a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

James is one lucky young man could be able to have sex with his mother fantastic great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story got me so wet, I sent my cunt out to a dairy farm with instructions to have it hooked up to a milking machine and sucked for a period of several days.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous