All Comments on 'Numchucks: The Legend Ch. 01'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnnoraAnnoraover 19 years ago
Another heartfelt story from Art's heart..

Art

Your talent seems to be spilling yet into another venue. You have the reader from sentence one. Chucks is the perfect lab you brought memories back from my own lab.

Aren't lab's the greatest? Wants nothing but to love their master and his family. Serve and be able to depend upon.

Nothing well almost nothing they do tend to enjoy a good ear rubbing belly scratching kisses on your mouth.

They are our best to bring the best out of us....

Keep moving Art you will be amazing in every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Forms of "they"

I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs before I got annoyed enough to make this comment.

"They're" is a contraction of the words, "they are," not the possessive form of they! The possessive form of 'they' is "THEIR."

In use: THEY'RE going to leave THEIR bikes over THERE.

Please try to use the correct forms of words. If you plan to actually be an author, you should know how to write properly. You're not the first to make this mistake, and surely won't be the last, so try to set a standard for the others to follow.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 2 years ago

Shows the intelligence of the Lab. I had a Black one in Northern Ireland during "The Troubles" to us it was war but the politicians played it down. Excellent search dog and found a lot of stuff the IRA didn't want us to find. Danny saved my neck a couple of times when they were setting pressure plates that would take the weight of the dog but not the handler. I'm only here due to his excellent nose. Managed to get him cast when I was posted back to the mainland and had him until he was 13, he would ensure that my daughters were safe when they went out to play. Excellent breed

GriffinmanGriffinmanabout 2 months ago

Having been an RAF Police Doghandler this brought back memories of my dog from Northern Ireland when I was seconded to the Army Dog Unit (NI) RAVC. The bond that we built with our dogs, I worked a GSD and a Lab. We both had the trust of the other. My dogs saved my neck a couple of times. They called it "The Troubles" but to us it was a war zone. Managed to get my Lab retired when I came back to the mainland. My daughters would roll around on the floor with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous